Page 73 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1411

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

Queensland's two major organ transplant hospitals have banned training Chinese surgeons because of concerns that China takes organs from executed prisoners.

Health Minister Stephen Robertson revealed the move in a letter tabled in parliament this week in response to a petition supporting the Falun Gong spiritual movement.

The Falun Gong, which has about 100 million practitioners worldwide, has accused the Chinese regime of harvesting organs from thousands of members executed over the past seven years.

There also have been claims of live organ removal from people in detention centres and hospitals.
    http://en.epochtimes.com/news/6-12-5/48969.html

Good will be rewarded.

There seems to be a huge number of practitioners of FG. How is it that it has grown so fast, and so large since 1992?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    There seems to be a huge number of practitioners of FG. How is it that it has grown so fast, and so large since 1992?
    Great benefit, spread mouth to mouth, and heart to heart.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 07:31 AM.

Those who want to know what is real art, here:

http://wonders.ntdtv.com/
    Last edited by Juna; 12-12-2006 at 02:11 PM.

u avoided my last post aswell
    wow juna thats impressive

yes anybody who wants to know what true pseudo science religion cult is click on that link
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    so now ur comparing fg to christianity ?

Actually, Li Hongzhi claims to be the greatest teacher who ever lived, in fact he claims to be a god, and that Jesus, buddha and Lao Tzu were all at a much lower level than he is at personally. Besides being patently ridiculuous, it just shows what level of chutzpah the cowardly Li shows.

I say chutzpah and cowardly because he talks real big in interviews, but when the CCP came knocking he immediately left all of his followers in China far behind. Those followers have been and are being tortured and killed, while the coward lives in luxury in a nice Long Island mansion. One would think the greatest god in the universe would have the ability to protect his followers? Or if he doesn't want to protect his followers, why doesn't he explain to them why he lets the CCP imprison them and harvest their organs? Nice guy...

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    u avoided my last post aswell

Most likely, he will now quote you and copy and paste a bunch of crap. It is obvious what you should do, just don't respond to this dope.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

can i see where li hongzhi says this is it an interview ?
    can i get a link to it ?

juna know this i will do all in my power to dismantle fg from now on
    and i will do all i can to save u from yourself
    this is the true path

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    , but when the CCP came knocking he immediately left all of his followers in China far behind. ...

Mr. Li imigrated to USA in 1996. Persecution began in 1999.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-06-2015 at 05:06 AM.

even so shouldnt li try and help all those suffering fg ppl or do something productive
    like homing homless ppl or charitable stuff like that
    as far as i can see he lives in wealth while others live in poverty now if he preaches benevolence then surely he should practise benevolence
    and if he did that would be all over your websites but he doesnt soes he

he sits in his penthouse chortling to himself about how dumb you all are for buying into his shi-t
    and how rich he is and how easy it all was

Thanks for responding to what I said, sort of. At least your inaccurate insults to me aren't just another cut and paste sermon, so you get some points for effort.

One of Li's followers in CCP (there were many) warned him the things that he was claiming were going to get him into trouble with the police and he left China. That it took the police another two years to crack down on FLG's political protests doesn't disguise that Li fled for his life.

Which gets us back to my question, if Li is as divine and powerful and all knowing as he says he is, why was he afraid? Why didn't he warn his followers? Why doesn't he now save them with his divine rectification? Because he made it all up out of misunderstood philosophy.

There is no system in Falungong for spiritual advancement, the only "higher truth" Li possesses is that of the incompetent charlatan. He has proven nothing, all we hear is talk. Where are the miracles from the living buddha Li? Why doesn't he rescue his follwers? He is too busy with his smug empire of western acolytes to care about his original followers, apparently.

It boils down to: you provide no proof. You haven't actually, meaningfully addressed a single objection to Falungong or Li Hongzhi on this message board, not one. So your report card is: many incredible supernatural claims and exactly zero substantiation. Without providing at least some evidence that FLG isn't just another loopy alien suicide cult, you really shouldn't bother.

Support the good, the kind. And that is good for oneself.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post

One of Li's followers in CCP (there were many) warned him the things that he was claiming were going to get him into trouble with the police and he left China.
    Your imagimation.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 11:55 AM.

The first pic is a Picture, of a picture. It's a reflection of the flash where there is a slight bend in the picture.

In the second, that is the Flash reflecting off the morning fog you dolt!
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 12-14-2006 at 07:05 AM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I have one comment when i meet the type of people like our friend Juna, it is no wonder that humanity doesn't learn from its past mistakes, some people are good at capitalizing on the low self-esteem and lack of independant thought of others. Actually there are great business opportunities if one has no conscience nowadays.

I honsestly hope you'll get yourself back to reality Juna before it's too late.