Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1411

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

Juna=one brainwashed fool 1
    Juna= one clown 2
    Juna= internet warrior who has never convinced anyone of anything 3
    Bless you

look juna yet another person who disagrees with u

and those pictures are just tricks of the light
    anyone could tell u that oh but no theyre not theyre auras or whatever get a grip
    i bet u didnt see that light anywhere outside of pictures

u have just proved to everyone what an idiot u are

and as for jesus thats debateable as most people in the world dont believe jesus was the son of god at the most they believe he was a prophet

buddha didnt have thepowers to save anyone he was a buddah not a god

your shifu thinks of himself as a god and god can do whatever he likes if he is one (look at the whole old testament and u will see many examples of god doing whatever he wants to serve whatever he wants e.g. saving the israelites from the egyptians by crashing the red sea on their armies why doesnt li do the same ?)
    also by replying like that u make yourself look like u actually believe that li is some sort of god which is one and the same as being an idiot

WAKE THE FUK UP!!!
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Li Hongzhi's claims

Hopefully this will help clear up some things

Evidence of Li Hongzhi’s claims:
    Before Falun Gong was separated from the Chinese Institute of Qi Gong Research they(various scientists) would perform experiments on different Qi Gong masters to see how much energy they possessed and could be emitted. He was supposed to have “high level gong.”

The claim that only Li Hongzhi can create Falun is incorrect. There are only a small handful of people in the world who can. When Li introduced his teachings they were called Falun Gong. After the groups main book Zhuan Falun was released they could only cultivate to roughly Arhat practice and then renamed themselves to Falun Dafa. When the book was released it was a huge stir among the community of cultivators. It addressed many questions that other Qi Gong masters couldn’t answer. It became really popular and the style of writing fits very well with traditional Chinese. But before Li Hongzhi spread the practice to the public he had a few hand picked disciples practice it for a few years to see how their energy, moral conduct, and overall character would develop. The story goes that most or all of them succeeded in practice and achieved “high levels.” Li HongZhi himself was taught from other masters of Qi Gong which is why his book is organized toward those who already know about Qi Gong. His “Falun Master” told him that not to pass Faluns onto other people as they would not deserve it nor meet the requirements of the practice (originally called Falun Xiulian Dafa). When he made several reforms to the practice was when he finally allowed the average person to know about the practice.

http://www.trinity.edu/rnadeau/Chine...%20Hongzhi.htm
    http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/lecture1.html
    http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/flg_2001_2.htm

most of that just sounds dumb....
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

An evil cult?

Is Falun Dafa a cult or is the CCP?

Well… from what I have seen and heard I would say that the CCP is more cult-like than Falun Dafa. If you ever studied Mao’s Communism or met a “reformed Maoist” it becomes obvious of their reverent behavior. If you get a chance to go to China, don’t go to any churches or religious buildings without a tour guide as you can get yourself in a lot of trouble :-\ (Don’t be like me). I know a few people who go at least once a year to do Christian mission work. They’ve been lucky for the most part, but if they get caught they’ll get put into a prison for violating a lot of laws. Also, it is illegal to criticize the government. If you ever lived through the Great Cultural revolution you would know what it would be like if you told a communist you practiced Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, or even Christianity they would probley beat you and throw you in jail for bourgeoisie behavior. Anything religious or things like cultivation were highly criticized. Many practices of Kung Fu were allowed to survive but many were cast out since they mixed it with Taoism or Buddhism. So religion is very taboo in China. There is still a lot of propaganda in China. For years the great leap forward was lied about. No one knew that there were people dying out in the fields of hunger as everyone in large cities were told that it was a huge success. None of my family members were apart of the Red Guard so we didn’t leave for the farms. My friend from Hong Kong, I think some of his family went. Anyway, it is not uncommon for the government to lie about killing people, torture, rape, they do what they want. You don’t usually talk about it though. You keep your mouth shut and say things like “Jiang always trys so hard to make China a great nation!” Even if in your mind you think he is next to the devil. If you live in the South-East Asia there are a lot of cults there and weird religions. There are much worse down there than the worst Falun Gong rumors. If a Falun Dafa person gets caught they will beat him and throw him into a “rehab center” or prison. A lot of times its legal to beat, rape, or kill a practitioner if you know one as long as they get turned in. You may even get a reward for it. I think its really weird that the CCP wants them so much though. I mean Taoism, Buddhism, and Christianity is more of a threat than Falun Gong on a political level.

Falun Dafa being a cult? Well, it seems to me that a lot of the practitioners who just start become like zealots. They can’t get enough of the book. Not all of them are that way, but some of them are. Some of them (because their higher moral character raised up) they would talk down to people. Most of the practitioners that I’ve met only care about “xinxing”(heart nature). Doesn’t matter if they’re at the movies or a conference they only care whether they are truly good people. In China you always hear about a Falun Gong guy killing his family and then commits suicide or a few people who set themselves on fire, but it isn’t true. I tried to find some reports of it and they don't have any evidence of it. Sometimes its just something in the newspaper or on TV. Everything is heavily monitored so you don’t have the same freedoms that you have in the US or Canada.

I heard that Li Hongzhi is on the top 10 most powerful men in Asia. Among cultivators, that’s laughable. Cultivators should have nothing to do with politics or ordinary people’s affairs. He is also one of the richest. He hasn’t asked any practitioners for any money though. I think that would be a huge deal. Its true everything to practice is free which is rare. A lot of those cults in the southeast wouldn’t give you even a yuan if you were starving and begging. I asked a friend of mine about it and she said that something like this is in a lecture of his.

I have a few friends who practice and they don’t seem weird or cult-like. They do seem really overly concerned about certain things though. I had a friend who practiced Falun Gong for a year then up and quit. He went back to practicing martial arts, but went to a different school. It was Gojushu-ryu (I think). He quit because it was too hard to do, he didn’t see any immediate results, and there were things he didn’t accept (he never told me what). The worst things I've ever heard a Falun Dafa practioner do is white-lies, smoking/drinking, and masturbate. If thats the worst of them, then I don't care how many there are. They can be compared to a contemporary Chinese Buddhist with higher conviction. Falun Gong for the most part reminds me of a flavored form of Buddhism, Taoism, and Qi Gong.

Aliens. Falun practitioners believe in them.
    Supernatural powers. Falun practitioners believe in them.
    Gods, Buddhas, Taos. Falun practitioners believe in them.
    Anything can happen. Don’t believe it. They think everything is based on the Fa or Tao.

Even if Li Hongzhi is a fraud, his principles aren’t false. I’ve studied a lot of practices and I found it strange that someone summed up so many practices with just three words. Someone thought about the essence of Qi Gong for a long time, but I don’t know if it was Li Hongzhi or one of his masters who just told him. I examined the overall philosophy with a critical eye for a while and I couldn’t find a flaw in the essential philosophy (Zhen-Shan-Ren). Now whether their practitioners really live up to it I'm skeptical, but I could say the samething about a lot of Buddhists and Christians.

i have a suspicion that u are actually juna in disguise

but then ur too intelligent to be him

all cults are different so cult like behaviour cant be classified

i believe that aliens exist somewhere in the universe however i dont believe that they control the world !!!

i dont go around copying and pasting drivel and then claiming tricks of the light are demonstrations of true power in pictures

falun is bad ......pure and simple
    ccp is also bad
    but they are better than the previous imperial regime
    u think they didnt lie to ppl back then ?
    u think there werent famines back then ?
    of course there were

ccp has alot of bad points and they may be even worse than fg
    but that doesnt make fg good

sometimes right isnt the opposite of wrong

ccp is bad but over all they are righteous with what theyve done with china

A cult

I'm not too sure on the whole of FG either. Of all the ones I've met they come in three "flavors."
    1. The solitary practitioners
    2. The contemporary
    3. The zealots

It seems like the zealots always give the rest of the group a bad name, but you can say the same thing about any religion.

Well, lets define what makes a cult.
    First we need a charismatic leader. They have that.
    They need to force people to practice. They don't have that.
    They need to have a hidden agenda like... the apocalypse, aliens coming to take them away so they can become like them, etc. Eh, they have mixed messages on that. They don't really have hidden agendas. From what I've seen is they just want to be good people and practice in peace.
    A cult needs to draw in money and/or possessions. They forbid that.
    A cult wants to have political power over others. Li Hongzhi sort of has that, but the practitioners don't. If he went back on what he said then he would instantly lose a lot of practioners.

They have some of the characteristics. I wish I had my book on cults here.

CCP is bad news.
    From what I've studied on recent history. Stalin was the worst, then Hitler, then Jiang Zemin. Stalin killed more Russians than Hitler killed Jews. Hitler... well, killed Jews. Jiang is sly. He has more people coving his anus than a swarm of flies covering a horses. The only reason they haven't charged him of crimes is that if he goes down a lot of other people will go down with him.

I would rather have FG in charge of China than the CCP. Let me tell you what it used to be like in China. When the mongols were in charge it irritated a lot of Chinese. Most Chinese didn't want the mongols anywhere in China. When the we finally got China back we had to fight eachother over Nationalism and Communism and fighting the Japanese. My family didn't want Communism to take over China as the CCP wanted to destroy all traditional values. So my family left right before the CCP took over and left for America. When the CCP did took over a lot of problems arose from passing on certain powers. Mao created many "programs" for brainwashing the people. It united them, but at the sametime seperated them. When I found out that some of my distant family took up Communism and even turned their back on the other families it made me sad that they used to be people who made traditionalism. They said they were "paving the road to the future." Everyone took up Maoism. I am glad that my parents didn't have to deal with the Great Cultural Revolution. It was the equivilant to the witch hunts in America and Europe. Many teachers and people that others didn't like were accused of being Nationalists or Traditionalists. If you had a religion then you had to leave it or run away. Many of the monks went to Thailand and Tibet. There were many monks in the south.

When an American politician messes up he will try to sneak his way out, but when he gets caught he clenches his fist and admits it. In China, that won't usually happen until the next President is chosen and then he will put those who committed crimes on trial. When you are Chinese you have your brothers back. Through thick and thin. So when one Chinese politician messes up, the next one will make sure that nothing goes wrong. So it takes a huge series of mistakes for Chinese politicians to get a punishment. Then everyone goes down. I grew up in America, but I find it odd that people divorce their parents, abandon their children, and give up their friends like garbage.

Say me and you were in the CCP and you did something that I didn't like. Even if I don't like it I won't turn you in. I won't say anything to anyone unless they're part of our clique and even then we don't talk about it a lot unless it comes to the surface. Then we have to come up with a way to cover it up or find a scapegoat. I guess it is like the mob?

Mao and the CCP did do some for China, but it was only the economy. China doesn't have the values that it had in the past. Everyone has become really open to bad things. I heard in the past we wouldn't have put up with it. They're not absolute evil, just really close.

i like u
    ur objective
    and not a retard like juna
    we have differing opinions but thats ok
    i happen to think fg are much worse than u say
    they are liars and make up things about their practise
    and dont do anything really productive to help the world
    so there claimse of truth and benevolence are blatant lies

Falun Contributions

From a Falun Dafa practitioner's perspective a good deed is when you tolerate others or do nice things.

I can't remember what province (in China) it was, but an old man build a road 30 miles long because he practiced. There were some things about working extra in factories for free. A lot of state workers get a limited pay despite how much time they put in. The factory would lose a lot of money and many factories get shut down like this. My friend Carol told me how bad some workers are in those factories. She would work hard for 9 hours while others would work lazily for 3, but be there the same time. Anyway, the Chinese practitioners would put in extra time and money to prevent the factory to close.(This was during the early times of Falun Dafa) Later, those same practioners (reluctantly) accepted higher positions in the factories and many within the CCP. This about when the power struggle begins. But the practioners did help avert catastrophy for the economy.

A lot of American practioners do things like community service volunteer work, but the Chinese ones argue about it because Falun Dafa says not to pursue doing good deeds and follow the course of nature.

I haven't seen a lot of practioners bring great happiness to the world, but they have brought peace and stability.

How great is Falun Gong? I don't know. I don't know how high some of their practitioners are. I mean, if they did reach right fruit or attain the tao they aren't gonna just show up and say, "Hey, I attained the Tao! And you can too with Zhuan Falun" like some lame infomertial. So I can't say. I do think they've gone beyond the level of qi, but I don't know about "going beyond the three realms." Its just like the agnostics perspective. I also believe gods, buddhas, and taos exist, but I've never met one in my life.

I guess my question is have you ever met an evil falun dafa practioner?

i havnt met him but his name is li hongzhi

and as for agnostics they believe knowledge of the divine is impossible

if they wanted to help the world they would do charity

if itsall about letting nature take its course then why do they go out marching and protesting ?
    by that logic its as if the ccp killing people and organ harvesting and such is ok because its meant to happen and its just another part of the universe
    if they went beyond the level of chi then we would see real results but the fact is that they havnt u would see signs if they had
    i have met some genuine qi gong people and experienced it for myself and they are getting better results than any fg practitioner as far a s ican see
    im surprised juna hasnt chimed in

r u sure u r not juna in disguise ?

and as for the world being peaceful and stable
    haveu watched the news lately ?(and no i dont mean FOX news or any other drivel like that it doesnt qualify as news)
    the world is anything bt stable

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TaiXu View Post
    Falun Dafa IS a cult .
    Bingo, right on, why are you fgs posting on a martial arts forum?
    Last edited by bodhitree; 12-15-2006 at 05:25 AM.
    Bless you

I still think Faulin Dafa is an ineffective method for fighting. There are much better ways to get good fighting skills.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

I guess the ccp beating them toughens them up. I guess its iron shirt qigong, the ccp is just helping them test it out. Not too effective from what their stupid biased, wrong, twisted, and phony newspaper says.
    Bless you

Can we spell P*H*O*T*O**S*H*O*P*?

For the Women:

+ = & a