Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

hey, nut breaker...I mean back breaker, you are doing a great job in showing all of us how compasionate and understanding falun gong is, by calling every one here an idiot or a chinese goverment spy. If you do not mind me asking where is that in the falun gong book? It's ok do not answer because you are just going to call me an idiot anyway, I guess thats what you falun gong guys do, if you do not agree with us we will turn against you...where did i hear that before...oh yeah the past history of the chinese government (and any other communist country). So I guess you have more things in common with the chinese government then you thought. Oh yeah by the way whenever you reach the higher levels of qigong...be sure to stay there because i think if people like you want to reach higher levels I am safer down here. That just my two cents.....

Backbreaker was banned and now posting under the name Serious Pain I believe. He called Backbreacer a "poor guy" for getting banned. I don't think he'll reply here because that would be asking to get kicked again. though I'm sure he'll read this and be itching to respond. I have read a book about this Falun gong it appears to tell you exactly what you want to hear. I read that once you do something like 10 min of chi gung it contiues to work while you go about your daliy routine ie: you don't need to practice
    I asked my friend who's from china and he said that this Li Hongzhi person is in exile and said that if china wanted him to return he gladly would. Well of corse they wanted him to come back so they could imprison him but now where is he but nowhere to be found. typical of such a cult leader. I have no dout that this is a cult now that backbreaker has shown himself to be under some sort of mind control not to unlike the nazi propaganda. Someone said those who believe everything they read are better not reading anything at all. It sucks but it's true.
    Last edited by goldendragon; 05-04-2004 at 10:46 PM.
    A wise master once said "One day of training brings one day of skill, but one day without training kills thirty days of skill." He also said "After training for 1,000 hrs you become familiar with the material, but only after 10,000 hrs of training does the material become part of you."

Originally posted by goldendragon
    Backbreaker was banned and now posting under the name Serious Pain I believe. He called Backbreacer a "poor guy" for getting banned. I don't think he'll reply here because that would be asking to get kicked again. though I'm sure he'll read this and be itching to respond. I have read a book about this Falun gong it appears to tell you exactly what you want to hear. I read that once you do something like 10 min of chi gung it contiues to work while you go about your daliy routine ie: you don't need to practice

Re: In the context it's said in , it says sometimes the moral attitude is even more important in qigong, and only being in the society can provide such opportunities to cultivate your self. It is true though, the higher level the qigong or meditation is, the shorter duration. You might not beleive it but it is true, the more complicated and time consuming the lower the level. The first sections of a qigong might have hundreds of movements, but the advanced will have only afew moves. Low levl form will be 30 minutes, high level form will be 3 or 4 minutes. Really high level form, maybe 2 minutes. But if you actually practice the falun gong, you will see many opportunities to extend meditation time for hours if you can.

I asked my friend who's from china and he said that this Li Hongzhi person is in exile and said that if china wanted him to return he gladly would. Well of corse they wanted him to come back so they could imprison him but now where is he but nowhere to be found. typical of such a cult leader.

Re: You just show you're an idiot with this statement. The criticizers of falun gong will always say something dumb like this.

I have no dout that this is a cult now that backbreaker has shown himself to be under some sort of mind control not to unlike the nazi propaganda. Someone said those who believe everything they read are better not reading anything at all. It sucks but it's true.

Go away, you are clearly beyond stupid.

JKRob, you get the award for the most pointless out of place reply. It's that argumentative internet style communists are known for huh?

FALUN DAFA = ONE OF THE BEST MOST POWERFUL METHODS
    Last edited by serious harm; 05-04-2004 at 11:15 PM.

Originally posted by TaiChiBob
    Greetings..

it is clear to me that there are obvious inconsistencies

Re: Such as?

and plainly observable religious overtones..
    Like what? It is all real.

The stupidity and ignorance about qigong of many people here is ridiculous. Oh no, I might be truly banned and never be allowed here again. Darn

I knew you couldn't keep it civil. You are a know nothing teenager who can't keep his yap shut. Falun Gong is a cult, everyone knows it but you. At it's best it is simple breathing techniques with body postures. You should be banned again. Moderators? I don't believe this idiot emailed Gene and apologized. You know he's here, why?

"no, I might be truly banned and never be allowed here again. Darn" serious harm

what gives you that idea, i am the moderator here and have never banned or threatened to ban anyone, oh but we are the ones who are 'stupid and ignorant'. We just don't know anything about qigong or building virtue, like humility, acceptance, and tolerance. Oh yeah, I forgot, you are an expert that we should all hold in high regard. the passionate and benevolent just engaging in name calling and complaining, ha.
    Bless you

serious harm

Greetings..

Li speaks of "salvation".. clearly a religious inferrence.. he also says that he alone is the source of the teachings, a "god-like" claim.. he send out deciples, admonishing them to neither add to, nor take from his teachings.. the same admonition is found in the last words of the Bible..

Some quotes from the book as taken from their web-site:

"Today I’m putting this right in your lap, and maybe you still don’t see it! So it’s a question of whether you can understand this, or to put it another way, it’s a question of whether you can be saved."

"What our practice does is cultivate a Law Wheel at the lower abdomen, and I personally place it in students during my classes"

"So it definitely wouldn’t work if I didn’t guide you as disciples. Just going around leaking so many of Heaven’s secrets to ordinary people isn’t allowed."

"I have so many Law Bodies they’re too many to count, so I can take care of however many students there are, let alone the students here in the audience."

"When I talked about possession, I completely took off all those spirits, no matter what they were—all those bad things—that were in or on the bodies of the people who can truly cultivate Dafa. And when people who do true cultivation on their own read this Great Law, I’ll cleanse their bodies just the same."

"When you really cultivate on a true path nobody will dare to just go and give you trouble, and what’s more, you have my Law Bodies protecting you, so you won’t run into any danger."

Now, these are just a few quotes that demonstrate just how "god-like" and religiously tainted Li believes himself to be, the texts are full of this sort of nonsense.. but, go to the site and see for yourself, make your own determinations.. as for me, i see this as a repository for people who can't live their own lives, who require some religious structure to make sense of their desperate situation.. each of us are possessed with all the tools we need to exists in total freedom from ritual and dogma, while ALL the wonders of the universe are at our command.. live your own version of enlightenment, not some one else's, especially someone like Li..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Actually bo,
    He WAS banned as his backbreaker moniker.

Originally posted by bodhitree
    "no, I might be truly banned and never be allowed here again. Darn" serious harm

what gives you that idea, i am the moderator here and have never banned or threatened to ban anyone, oh but we are the ones who are 'stupid and ignorant'. We just don't know anything about qigong or building virtue, like humility, acceptance, and tolerance. Oh yeah, I forgot, you are an expert that we should all hold in high regard. the passionate and benevolent just engaging in name calling and complaining, ha.
    I am the one who had him banned. Go read "A Challenge" on the Internal Board to get all the details of why he was banned.
    I have a signature.

Greetings..

Does it occur to anyone that we have let one misguided individual control several threads.. i suggest we simply let him be, only respond in a manner that promotes decent dialogue and don't buy into his game.. these threads are an amazing resource, why let one person dominate the potential?

Be well..

TaiChiBob, it's not that easy. We've tried that before with some trolls. When someone comes on here who doesn't realize that backbreaker/ham hurter or whatever he is going by right now, when they fail to realize he is nothing but a troll, then they take him serious and someone must correct him. As soon as he is corrected, his mental thing clicks and he goes all psycho on us. So while it seems like it would work, to someone who does not know, he is doing serious harm. No pun intended.
    I have a signature.

PHILBERT

Greetings..

Ah Ha!! I see the problem.. oh well, it sounds reasonable to me till i see from that perspective.. keep up the good work..

Be well.. <humble bows>..

Bob I will respond to you elsewhere on a couple of subjects, I'm tired now.
    But to the mods of this list: What Philbert (is that really your name dude? I'm fine if it is because Buddy is on my birth certificate. I'd just like to to know who I'm talking to) mentioned is the crux of my problem with this board. There are a lot of very impressionable young people who might read your mag. Then they come here and get their information from people who don't kaka from a hole in the ground. This can be a very damaging thing. It seems to me, for the most part that you folks who watch this board have a cavalier policy. When I was coming up there was Black Belt and Karate Illustrated. That's it. Then there was Official Karate for us on the east coast. Then Inside Kung Fu. I think you get my point. No bull**** just straight reporting, even if it was wrong or hyperbolic. But this is a new day and I'm not sure if you guys are up to it. You MUST live up to your responsablility! Why would you just allow people to challenge each other (Ross v Able), or spout crap (BB)? How does this serve our common ground? I'm not saying you should edit or discourage spirited debate. But at some point this stuff becomes internet horse****. Learn to say enoughs enough.

I'm done.

Nah, Philbert was a nickname given to me in high school by some upperclassmen in an attempt to be clever. Sad part was, the guy who originally thought of it up was in a sophmore class and he was a junior. My real name is Scott.
    I have a signature.