Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

I see buddy has gotten to Philbert. Notice how similar sounding his posts are to buddies. I see there is no limit to how exteme buddies trolling methods have gotten, seeing as he PM's moderators attemting to brainwash them. I just gotta say this. I am not misguided, I have consulted with high level qigong people.

Taichi Bob_ All I can say is I beleive you are taking a very, I guess, " technical" viewpoint of it. But I still assert that nothing is made up by Master Li, it comes from his qigong tradition. To refer to him as " the kind of person as Li" is what is truly misguided. I have no problem if your mental blocks and seperate self cannot go beyond a certain point. Hey, I beleive the bible is origanally true though, so some people just can't accept what I accept and don't get as far in qigong, and so nothing high level comes their way. They say when the student is ready the teacher apears, I have found this to be very true. I beleive the teachings in the bible are legitimate oral traditions written down for future generations, traditions like the story of the " 3 wise men" from the east following the stars. See, there is something to it. But I assert that falun dafa is not Li Hongzhi's interpretation, or made up by him, that's pretty clear in my eyes, from my experience im many other schools.

Buddy- you're simply a case of the pot calling the kettle black. You're BK Frantziz style right? Well in his book, he says he received psychic energy transmition from his master, when he became a disciple in bagua. So I view it like this, go to the energy arts page and view for yourself, and look at structure, peng, energy, etc., then go to falundafa.org and see Master Li do the exercises. You clearly see they are both good, but my tastes in qigong practice lean towards Falun gong practice methods, because they are so natural and automatic without too much deliberate mind intent, the mind is barred from heaven, and falun gong is cultivation.
    So think about it, BUddy has been doing qigong for 20 years . 20 years ago Masters such as Li Hongzhi, Wong Kiew Kit, Qin yin, Chin Chee Ching, Michael Tse, Bingkun Hu, Fook Youeng, and others' systems were simply not available in North America then. That is why I refer to your style as th Yang or CMC style of bagua. Falun gong is the high level advance part of qigong and I have asked my WIld goose/Damo/Qinway qiging teacher, who has done wild gosse for 20 years and other styles for alot longer, and he said falun gong is advanced , very good, and has proper practice principles and methods. An advanced wild goose student now teaches it. So anyone hungry for some burger king?

Oh yeah, I am not a practitioner of Falun Dafa, I do Tibetan Yoga because the mental energy in it is the best of ant sysyem anywhere. I've been doing IMA and qigong for 15 years, and I've done many different styles to, so I know who is in what class of skills, and falun dafa is high level.
    Last edited by intimidation; 05-06-2004 at 10:13 AM.

Wow, how many times will they have to ban you before you go away?
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

Depends on what my opponents give me. You have to realise that psychology is not the way to high level

I'll leave if I have nothing to say or am truly defeated, but I will never be defeated. Anyways to all you real trolls, here is something to consider, look at how many views the threads here get vs. the TCM forum. Like it, or don't like it, lagh or take it seriously, people are reading this forum now. And even if you take a look at the Internal forum, the most viewed threads are about me, or have me in them, just something to think about.
    Last edited by intimidation; 05-06-2004 at 11:59 AM.

INTIMIDATION!!!!

I was sent here by THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT! I was sent here to discredit Falun Gong (*a non-religous Qigong*)!
    I've read through the Falun Gong and it took me all of two pages of to realize that something was up with this. I'm not a Qigong practioner, but I'm student of Dharma and a lover of eastern religion & philosophy. A lot of the theories in this book do seem borrowed from various texts from Buddhism and Taoism. It would be one thing to say its religous Qigong art and argue for that POV. But to (in the same breath) contridict yourself by saying its the only way to attain enligthenment (!!!A RELIGOIUS THEORY!!!) is ludacris.
    Last edited by CaptinPickAxe; 05-06-2004 at 01:30 PM.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I never said that and neither did anyone. THere are thousands of paths, some direct some indirect. Buddha= saint, not all buddha's come from the buddha. Tao= Dafa, different only in name. Zhuan Falun is meant to be that way, it is cultivation of the mind after all, it's a book that aims at your mind and virtues

Its in the Falun Dafa as well!
    Enlightenment a Religous Theory!!! Christians and Muslims don't attain enlightenment!!! They go to Hell (another religous theory!) Look, just admit that it is religous (it obviously is) and try to argue from the Religous Qigong point of view. I think you'll do a little better.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

It is real. No worship, no dogma, only principles. Do buddha's consider buddha to be a religious concept?

There is only one absolute in falun dafa, truth , compassion, and tolerance, as well as non interfernce in the wishes ( free will) of others because you have to cultivate yourself, pretty much, yourself. The argument of Dafa disciples being attached to or idoling or worshipping Master Li, is ridiculous because he doesn't really teach in person, because the tribulations would be really harsh. So Falun Gong is simply a collection of UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES, as OPPOSED to what you perceive as ripped off religous dogma, but it is not the same, Li Hongzhi was asked by his teachers to teach publically offering a path to enlightenment to anyone who chooses.

So in Zhuan Falun it is made quite clear that the salvation or enlightenment in qigong, is seperate, and different from that in religion
    Last edited by intimidation; 05-06-2004 at 01:52 PM.

Yes! I consider Jesus to be a religious concept too! And the Devil! And God! And Mohammed! And any other prophet or person who sat differently so people followed him!

I belive in reincarnation and agree with most of Buddhism concepts and belifes. But I take everything with a grain of salt (that salt being scientific PROOF). I just so happen to belive that reincarnation is much more concievable than a big guy watching everyones movements at every single moment and judging them at the end of the day.

It is religious. I'll qoute the INPAGE:
    "Nothing but "Buddha Law" can thoroughly reveal the secrets of
    the cosmos, time and space and the human body. It can genuinely distinguish between good and
    evil, right and wrong, and establish the right view by eradicating all fallacies."

This the most obvious piece of religous concept if I've ever had spit at me! Just admit it is Religious Qigong.

Throughout the ages, nothing but "Buddha Law" can give a perfect and clear exposition of humankind beings, all different spaces of material existence, life and the whole cosmos.
    So is the "Buddha Law" the eight folds path? or is it a new set of standard to live your life by? Either way it is a religious concept. Anything to make people live a certain way in fear of judgment (of any sort) at the end of their life is my definition of Religion. A belife in an after life. This book presents itself as a means to attain enlightenment through qigong meditation, correct? That in itself is a Religious Concept.
    Last edited by CaptinPickAxe; 05-06-2004 at 01:55 PM.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Tao= buddha law= Lord. What I am saying is behind most religion is actually something
    Last edited by intimidation; 05-06-2004 at 02:01 PM.

Tao=The Way * to live your life in a wholesome manner as to:
    attain enlightenment/avoid hell/go to Valhallen/ Clarity in Bardo/ etc.

The Tao is a religious concept too if you look at all the people who blindly follow that theory. The same way Christians, Hebrews, Islams, Buddhist, Shintos follow their faith with no solid proof. Its a set of morals to bide by. Its Religious Law="Buddha Law"
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Li Hongzhi maintains buddha law pre-dates religion. I am also convinced of that. Non denominational, non dogmatic, and no worship. Only cultivation of truth, compassion, tolerance

In the eyes of scientific proof:
    Man made religion. Therefore, "Buddha Law" or "The Middle Way" or "The Ten Commandments" cannot be traced back before man.

Look at it this way:
    There were a set of rules on how Humans should live their lives eons before humans even existed?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Well, I beleive in some of the oral or written traditions that made it publicly written down, as real, myself. And that the general legends about the origins have a point.

if there were rules before man for man then that represents a celestial body i.e. God. God is a religious concept.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest