Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

yeah

it was easy to figure out. juna carefully didn't post any pics of the founder. But when you was tryign to make it in the cult world before starting fulun you kidnapped my sister once and I rescued her so I have seen you and recognized your avatar. Plus many people must not have seen the movie Men In Black so it is understandable nobody else caught on, but you exposed yourself too early. How is Juna doing? Are you feeding him?

Now try and make sense out of that.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Juna,
    Why would one wish to follow such a movement, and endure pointless persecution, when they can just practice a more main stream form of Qi Gong?
    Assimilating the the nature of the universe--to be true, good and endure, and return to one's original, true self.

Quote Originally Posted by Juna
    Assimilating the the nature of the universe--to be true, good and endure, and return to one's original, true self.
    and you figure FD is the path to that end?

In which case it becomes a matter of "whatever floats yer boat".

FD is certainly not the only method of attaining an inner quietness and I would argue that this is not the purpose or genuine agenda of the movement to begin with.

a wolf in sheeps clothing is a good analogy in my opinion. much like it is your opinion that it is helpful.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    FD is certainly not the only method of attaining an inner quietness and I would argue that this is not the purpose or genuine agenda of the movement to begin with.

a wolf in sheeps clothing is a good analogy in my opinion. much like it is your opinion that it is helpful.
    Yeah, I got a call this weekend from someone that I used to know trying to get me to join FG. Anyway the bottom line is that he was part of the 'Free Tibet' movement a while back, and when I really prodded him, his purpose for joining with FG is to be a thorn in China's side. He even went over there to protest and got arrested and stuff.

Honestly I'm not interested in politics, but whatever floats his boat, I guess.

Question

yes Do You Have Anything Else To Say. Anything!!
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

Tell me Juna what colour is the sky in your paranoid little world?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Exclamation Simon the Monster

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    Tell me Juna what colour is the sky in your paranoid little world?

Just to let you know colours I think refers to flags on this planet. I am sure that juna has posted it. LoL (just thinking of juna reading all this).

Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    Just to let you know colours I think refers to flags on this planet. I am sure that juna has posted it. LoL (just thinking of juna reading all this).
    Yeah, now we're all agents of China, eh, Juna? Going to be awfully tough getting a security clearance now! ROTFLMAO

Mabey Juna is the PRC agent. He's trying to lure dissidents out into the open with his FLG schtick.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

undercover commentators is a lot easier on their apparently fragile minds.

Because having to deal with the truth that regular day to day people aren;t buying their particular brand of sh1t is too hard to conceptualize and bad for their self image that they try to perpetuate of themselves as bing harmless and ever compassionate.

which is of course a crock of crap as deep and wide as Li Hongzi's original motivation for selling his story to these folks to begin with.

This is why you shouldn't be a tightwad or close with what you share in martial arts. If you are open and generous, you will havce the opportunity to save one of these mental burnouts from falling into a cult such as FG.

There are a great many people pecentage wise that are open to these ideas and believe with all their hearts and minds that what they are doing is right. I mean, Look at republicans. hahaha, just kidding.

It is just another form of not accepting accountability and responsibility for your own life and your own actions because of your desperate fear of being alone.

This stems from not understanding that you are never alone and there is always someone who will help you. Sometimes it's a stranger and other times it is someone who loves you dearly. When you disconnect enough into a delusory world of self absorption, these groups become more and more appealing to you and feed your mind in return with exactly what you want to hear.

I'm sure that a lot of falun gong people are very nice people, and I think the venture of trying to shake up China and have them stand up and be more righteous in their humanity is a noble cause.

But the FG applecart was rotten to begin with and only detracts from teh true democracy and human rights movements that are at work to solve the problems in China with real agendas and real accountability.

Just want to point it out.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Falun Dafa Worldwide

http://clearwisdom.net/emh/32/

The world knows Falun Dafa is good.
    Falun Dafa = record that skips at same irritating point in song. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

A vice-president of the European Parliament returned last week from a three day investigation into human rights abuses in mainland China.

He is the first high-level western official to personally meet with persecuted Falun Gong practitioners inside China. The facilitator of the gathering, a Boston businessman and Falun Gong practitioner himself, was arrested and deported for "hosting an illegal meeting."

Over the course of several days, Vice-President Edward McMillan-Scott met various Chinese diplomats, experts, and intellectuals. In the mid-1990s, as a member of the EU Committee on Foreign Affairs, McMillan-Scott investigated the Chinese Communist Party's political practices.
    http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/6-5-28/42032.html

A great politician.

so your motivation is political then?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by neilhytholt
    Are they so ready to attach to some new leader now that China's finally opened up a bit? I guess Mao wasn't enough for them, they just have to follow somebody else.

I am pro religious freedom, but it seems to just create sheep. My own father is so into religion that he's basically nutso. I mean, the second you turn your mind off you just turn into sheeple, like a zombie. Worse than a horror movie because it's real life.
    Actually religious freedom does not create sheep so much as the lack thereof. You have two things at work here.

1. The lack of legitimate religious traditions to compete with. People have no basis for comparison so it's not so obvious what a complete and total crock FLG is. Furthermore, the suppression of religious life in general creates a counter-tendency. Religious belief is a pretty instinctive think. It's absense creates a vacuume which will always tend to get filled with something.

2. A population which has been "pre-primed" for cult indoctrination. They are already used to being part of a cult of personality. (Mao) The collectivist educational style as opposed to a more individualist style such as we have in the States (or did when I was in school) makes people easier marks for this sort of thing.

Edward McMillan-Scott, the vice-president of the European Parliament, was in China for four days from May 20 to 24, 2006. During his stay in China, he met with Falun Gong practitioners and also planned to meet Mr. Gao Zhisheng, the famous human rights attorney, but did not have the chance to do so.

Afterwards, this European political dignitary expressed his views in public about those Falun Gong practitioners who have been missing since the meeting, about the increasing trend of withdrawals from the Chinese communist Party (CCP), and about the CCP's present situation.

On May 29, 2006, Mr. Gao Zhisheng had an interview with The Epoch Times and shared his thoughts on this subject.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/6-6-2/42237.html

Two moral giant in the world!