Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

BOSTON—A U.S. attorney filed a criminal complaint against two Chinese doctors attending a World Transplantation Congress (WTC) conference in Boston Tuesday. The complaint accuses the two of overseeing forced organ removal from living Falun Gong prisoners of conscience in their hospitals.
    http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/6-7-26/44278.html

evil will be punished.

Just when you thought this thread had died...

And - Exactly WHO is this person who filed the complaint? What connection does she have to Falun Gong? Who is then paying for the legal stuff? etc...

So a suit was filed...the question is by whom, for what purpose, and what are their motives...since we supposedly already know the PRC's motives.

An of course, Juna will NEVER answer or even acknowledge these questions.

Hey, I love Juna. That epoch times site is one of the very few sites I can get at work. It blows but is still good to check out evry once in a while. Thanks for the link Juna. Find me some good stuff on that site and post it
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Whoever did press the charges was a fool.

I don't think even an american court would be so bold as to try one foreigner for alleged crimes comitted upon another non-american while in another country.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    Whoever did press the charges was a fool.

I don't think even an american court would be so bold as to try one foreigner for alleged crimes comitted upon another non-american while in another country.
    Read here

Legal Actions (In chronological order) print E-mail
    61. Nov 2005 Spain Bo Xilai
    60. Nov 2005 United Kingdom Bo Xilai (Criminal)
    59. Nov 2005 Australia Zhang Dejiang
    58. Oct 2005 Canada Lin Yanzhi
    57. Oct 2005 United States Huang Huahua (Criminal)
    56. Oct 2005 Canada Huang Huahua
    55. Sept 2005 United States Bo Xilai (Criminal)
    54. Aug 2005 Denmark Jia Chunwang
    53. July 2005 United States Xu Guangchun
    52. July 2005 France Li Yuanwei
    51. July 2005 Belgium Luo Gan, Zhou Yongkang, Liu Jing, Xu Yongyue
    50. June 2005 Sweden Jiang Zemin, Li Lanqing, Luo Gan, Liu Jing, et. al.
    49. April 2005 Japan Jiang Zemin, Li Lanqing, Luo Gan, Xia Deren, Chinese Embassy in Japan
    48. Feb 2005 United States Guo Chuanjie
    47. Jan 2005 Peru Zeng Qinghong, Jiang Zemin, Luo Gan, and Bo Xilai
    46. Dec 2004 The Netherlands Jiang Zemin
    45. Nov 2004 Spain Zhang Xiaoguang, Zhang Xianlin, Dong Zongfang and Gao Kuixianh
    44. Nov 2004 Chile Jiang Zemin, Luo Gan, Bo Xilai and Li Lanqing
    43. Nov 2004 Bolivia Jiang Zemin and Luo Gan
    42. Nov 2004 Canada Jiang Zemin, Luo Gan, Liu Jing, Zhou Yongkang, Li Lanqing
    41. Nov 2004 Canada Jiang Zemin, Li Lanqing, Luo Gan, Liu Jing, Wang Maolin
    40. Nov 2004 Ireland Huang Ju
    39. Nov 2004 Zambia Su Rong
    38. Nov 2004 Malaysia Sun Xiang Yang and Sin Chew Daily
    37. Oct 2004 New Zealand Zemin Jiang, Lanqing Li, Gan Luo
    36. Sept 2004 Sweden Jiang Zemin
    35. Sept 2004 Australia Jiang Zemin
    34. Sept 2004 Spain Jia Qinglin
    33. Aug 2004 Austria Jia Qinglin
    32. Aug 2004 Greece Jiang Zemin, Li Lanqing, Luo Gan
    31. July 2004 Tanzania Chen Zhili
    30. July 2004 United States Zhao Zhizhen
    29. July 2004 France Li Changchun
    28. June 2004 United States Guan Liang et al
    27. June 2004 United States Wang Xudong
    26. June 2004 Poland Bo Xilai
    25. May 2004 United States Wang Taihua
    24. April 2004 United Kingdom Bo Xilai
    23. April 2004 United States Bo Xilai
    22. April 2004 Australia 2ac Chinese Daily
    21. April 2004 United Nations Complaint of Cui-Ying Zhang
    20. Mar 2004 Canada Jiang Zemin, Luo Gan, Liu Jing, Wu Guanzheng, et al
    19. Jan 2004 France Sun Jiazheng
    18. Dec 2003 Republic of Korea Jiang Zemin and Luo Gan
    17. Nov 2003 Germany Jiang Zemin, Li Lanqing and Luo Gan
    16. Nov 2003 Taiwan Jiang Zemin, Li Lanqing and Luo Gan
    15. Oct 2003 Cyprus Wu Guanzheng
    14. Oct 2003 Spain Jiang Zemin and Luo Gan
    13. Sept 2003 Moldova Luo Gan
    12. Sept 2003 Armenia Luo Gan
    11. Sept 2003 Finland Luo Gan
    10. Sept 2003 Iceland Luo Gan
    9. Aug 2003 Belgium Jiang Zemin, Li Lanqing and Luo Gan
    8. Dec 2002 France Li Lanqing
    7. Oct 2002 United Nations Communication of Zenon Dolnyckyj et al
    6. Oct 2002 United States Jiang Zemin, and Communist Party Falun Gong Control Office
    5. April 2002 United States China Ministries of State Security, and Public Security, et al
    4. Feb 2002 United States Xia Deren
    3. Feb 2002 United States Liu Qi
    2. June 2001 United States Zhao Zhifei
    1. Feb 2001 United States Jian Hua Zhu, et al

http://www.flgjustice.org/index.php?...ask=view&id=15

On February 7, 2002, Center for Justice and Accountability, a US based human rights organization located in San Francisco, California and Terri Marsh, a D.C. based human rights attorney, who also practices Falun Gong, filed a civil action in the United States District Court of the Northern District of California, against Liu Qi, Mayor of Beijing, China on behalf of six Falun Gong practitioners.

The lawsuit is a civil action for compensatory and punitive damages for torts committed in violation of customary international law, including the prohibition of torture, other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment, arbitrary detention, crimes against humanity, and interference with freedom of religion and belief, and of the prohibition on torture under the Alien Tort Claims Act and Torture Victim Protection Act, 28 U.S.C. § 1350.

Plaintiffs in this action are citizens of the People’s Republic of China, United States, Sweden, Australia, Germany, Canada, and France. Each plaintiff is a Falun Gong practitioner.

The complaint lists five claims for relief: torture; cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment; arbitrary detention, crimes against humanity, interference with freedom of religion and belief.

On June 11, 2003, a U.S. Magistrate Judge, Edward M. Chen denied foreign sovereign immunity to Defendant Liu Qi, and Deputy Provincial Governor of Liao Ning Province, Xia Deren (see Xia Deren). In a report submitted to the court, the Magistrate Judge recommended a guilty finding for both Defendants. The Report and Recommendation was amended on October 28, 2004.

On December 8, 2004 the court adopted Judge Chen's recommendations and issued a default judgment against Defendant Liu.

http://flgjustice.org/index.php?opti...=82&Itemid=109
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 06:18 AM.

Just keeps going and going

Don't you get it yet Juna?

None of us care about your moonie knockoff cult. None of us will be converted to your dubious cause. Listing a long list of legal actions including at least one against Jiang Zemin? People can press charges all they like it doesn't mean the court has any authority.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

The Zambian Government's human rights record remained generally poor in 2001; however, there were some improvements in a few areas. Citizens' right to change their government was respected in presidential, parliamentary, and local government elections; however, there were credible allegations of election irregularities. Police officers reportedly committed several extrajudicial killings and frequently beat and otherwise abused criminal suspects and detainees. Police officers who commit such abuses often do so with impunity; however, some officers remained in detention pending trial. The lack of professionalism, investigatory skill, and discipline in the police force remained serious problems. Prison conditions were harsh and life threatening. The Government's commission of inquiry released its report into the alleged torture during detention of suspects in a 1997 coup attempt; however, the Government declined to take action against those accused in the report. Arbitrary arrests, prolonged detention, and long delays in trials remained problems. The courts exhibited increased independence by issuing a number of rulings against the Government or the MMD. Police infringed on citizens' privacy rights. Although there were indications of some relaxation, the Government generally continued to restrict press freedom. The Government restricted freedom of assembly. Human rights and civic organizations and political parties continued to complain of government harassment; however, these groups were instrumental in halting attempts by supporters of the President to amend the Constitution to allow him to seek a third term. Violence against women remained widespread. Women continued to experience discrimination in both law and fact, including the denial of widows' inheritance rights. Child abuse was a problem. Discrimination against persons with disabilities was a problem. Child labor was a problem in rural subsistence occupations and some urban occupations. There were reports of trafficking in persons.

Source: U.S. Department of State
    Yeah, Zambia has authority to call the kettle black.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Juna
    When defendant Su failed again to appear in court on November 13, 2004 to answer charges of contempt of court, an arrest warrant was issued for the arrest of defendant Su. Policemen were dispatched to search for defendant Su. Defendant’s whereabouts is unknown at this time. It was reported that defendant may have snuck out of the country.
    that ccp member is under the order of being arrested!

that ccp member is under the order of being arrested!
    Guy, you're talking about zambia here. Do you realize how foolish this makes your position look on top of anything else.

Do you honestly think Zambia has any clout at all? Any real jurisdiction? Zambia is a veritable shithole run by warlords who wouldn't think twice about torturing or killing their own people to suit their needs.

Hardly an authority in a legal sense to even worth considering for one second.
    anyway, next!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    I guess you never heard of Guantanmo huh?

Hey, Juna. I have hear somethings about Li Hong Zi and I was wondering if you could confirm or deny what I've heard:

1. Li Hong Zi is the true heir to the Kingdome of Wing Chun as he ate Yip Man's remains
    2. Li Hong Zi when angry he turns green and pukes bile to repel his enemies
    3. As a child, Li Hong Zi was molested by a shaolin monk and recieved several shots of "Qi" to his face.
    4. Li Hong Zi's diarreha is the color of Saturn in the summer time.
    5. Li Hong Zi isn't from earth, but rather from planet Avon: A planet that doesn't believe in "No Soliciting."
    6. His stench is so wretched that the Peoples Republic of China banished him to an island where he would die of crab infestation
    7. Li Hong Zi is the love child of Alanis Morsette and Chairman Mao.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMnemonic
    I guess you never heard of Guantanmo huh?
    as far as I know, all of gitmo's prisoners are there for crimes against the USA or people of the USA. Gitmo doesn't hold chinese soldiers for crimes against canadians for instance.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptinPickAxe
    Hey, Juna. I have hear somethings .
    that is lie.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 09:41 AM.

If you trace up, you will find that is the ccp's agents' lies.

captain pickaxe, wtf, did you think you were gonna get an answer sorry for laughing so hard
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

is that as long as you can make a post? yawn