Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

Juna is consitent but weak. If I was appointed his position of tryign to gain followers I would have branded everyone with the FG logo by now.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    I think no one has any position to gain followers here, everyone has the freedom to do what he likes, I am trying to arose back sby's conscience which he has lost.
    Your English is still pretty iffy but I think I know what you mean. The only thing is is that you don't seem to realize that no one really cares and you can't change peoples opinions about Falun Gong. Maybe a a couple hundred years ago you could have, but the things that I and everybody else sees from your group is just too outrageous for anyone to want to be part of them. I would rather answer that email that is sent every Valentine's day asking peope to commit suicide.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

This Falun Gong nonsense is just totally off topic, Juna.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    but the things that I and everybody else sees from your group is just too outrageous for anyone to want to be part of them.
    The whole world knows Falun Gong is good!

http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/speci...cognition.html
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 06:25 AM.

Why do people still post here? You either like falun gong or you don't. Personally I think its a stupid and silly cult, but I don't want to change anyone else's opinion of it. Don't waste your time typing these replies and let this tired thread die already.
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Personally I think its a stupid and silly cult, but I don't want to change anyone else's opinion of it.
    That is the result of ccp's lies and propaganda.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 09:43 AM.

The CCP's lies have not brainwashed me, I get no information from the CCP. I have met Falon Gongers and, well, those encounters have led me to that conclusion. I am not a buddhist, I have a username yes, but don't make an assumption like that, that would be irrational, just like falun gong.
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    The CCP's lies have not brainwashed me, I get no information from the CCP.
    Some media of the world quoted the lies and propaganda from ccp, so if you read those stuff, you were brainwashed indirectly by ccp.

enough already!

This **** thread is gonna last longer than that silly cult!

On organ science.

At first clone and grow a cell and then tissue -> and then organ.

one day, there will be organ farms. they only need DNA of your hairs and grow an organ just for you.

because if the organ is not from you will be rejected by you from your immune system.

This threads days are numbered...
    Bless you

Outside of Juna, is there any evidence that Organ harvesting is actually going in In China? I thought that only happened in New Orleans.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

There are concerns about using the organs of executed prisoners for organ donation. China has the highest number of executions although I believe the US may be second or third. However, they aren't executing members of the cult Falun Gong.

Logic and facts don't apply here. What you are dealing with is are deep rooted, dysfunctional emotional complexes and you can't discuss anything with these people unless you unconditionally accept their belief system. To do that would be to affirm their psychosis and that's not healthy for anyone.
    Last edited by RAF; 10-03-2006 at 05:54 AM.
    "Its better to build bridges rather than dig holes but occasionally you have to dig a few holes to build the foundation of a strong bridge."

"Traditional Northern Chinese Martial Arts are all Sons of the Same Mother," Liu Yun Qiao

I'm not so concerned about the use of organs form executed prisoners really. I'd be more concerned as to why they were executed in the first place.

I'm talking about taking Organs from live peopel period, because they are poor and easily pillaged to bennifit someone who has money. Is there evidence that that occures in China?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    Is there evidence that that occures in China?
    Summary of Organ Harvesting in China

China's history of organ harvesting from prisoners
    In 1993, Amnesty International reported organ harvesting from prisoners on a widespread scale. In 1994, Human Rights Watch also provided compelling evidence which included text of a government decree on the subject. [1]

In 1998, Fresenius Medical Care AG, a German kidney dialysis company, pulled out of China, claiming that the Chinese military officials had probably made it an unintentional accomplice in the selling of organs from executed prisoners to wealthy foreigners. [2] In the same year, the European Parliament passed a resolution condemning the sale of organs of executed Chinese prisoners. In 2001 a Chinese doctor, Wang Guoqi, testified before the U.S. House of Representatives Subcommittee on Human Rights, where he described coordinated procedures between surgeons and Chinese government officials to extract prisoners' organs immediately after executions which were "intentionally botched" so as to not damage the organs. [3]

In 2005, The Times reported that although China has denied for many years that organ harvesting of prisoners as a trade exists, Huang Jiefu, the Deputy Health Minister, acknowledged that the practice is indeed widespread. The article explains the main reason for using prisoners: "The supply of organs in China is severely restricted because of religious traditions that require the body to be whole when it enters the afterlife." [4]

Faced with the accumulating evidence and numerous media reports, on 19 April 2006 the British Transplantation Society (BTS) publicly condemned the practice of extracting organs from executed prisoners without consent as an "unacceptable" human rights violation.

Why Falun Gong prisoners of conscience are particularly vulnerable
    In 1998, the Chinese Communist regime's survey found 70-100 million people were practising Falun Gong, a peaceful meditation practice of the Buddhist school. Feeling threatened by such a large group that was not under his control, the leader of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) banned Falun Gong in 1999 giving the direct order to "Destroy their reputation, bankrupt them financially and annihilate them physically." [5]

Since the ban, these tens of millions of people have been placed outside the protection of the law in China. They are refused education and social support, fired from their jobs, imprisoned without trial, and are tortured in forced labour camps, where deaths of Falun Gong practitioners "count as suicide". Many practitioners who were arrested often refuse to disclose their names and personal details for fear of implicating their families, friends and colleagues.

These situations make Falun Gong practitioners particularly vulnerable, since the regime can remove their organs without being held accountable for their actions. Victims' family members have no way of knowing what is happening to them and when it is too late, no legal recourse afterwards.

Recent information of organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners
    In March 2006, The World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG) confirmed through its investigations that hospitals and transplant centres in China claim to use organs taken from live Falun Gong practitioners for transplants. [6]

In April, 2006, The Weekly Standard interviewed the wife of a Chinese surgeon who claims to have performed organ removals for many years from Falun Gong practitioners at a secret organ extraction facility attached to the Liaoning Thrombus Treatment Centre in Sujiatun, near Shenyang, "he and the other doctors - some hired from the outside, each with a speciality, all constantly on call - would come in and remove the patient's kidneys, skin tissue, corneas, and other organs, seemingly to order." [7]

The same woman told The Epoch Times: "Some [Falun Gong] practitioners were still breathing after their organs were removed against their will, but they were thrown into the hospital's incinerator anyway." Organs extracted from live persons are known to fetch higher prices. [8]

The scale of the problem
    The true number of imprisoned Falun Gong practitioners is not known. In December 2002, The Economist reported that in the labour camp it visited 28% of the incarcerated were practitioners of Falun Gong. Even if one accepts the Chinese official total labour camp population of 260,000, which is widely believed to be a serious underestimate, there would be 70,000 practitioners incarcerated at that given moment. The total number over the past 7 years would be many times higher. According to the UN Special Rapporteur on the subject of torture and detention, his 2005 report raised the concern that in China "reports of arrests, detention ... in particular Falun Gong practitioners, are increasing". [9]

According to the Communist regime's official statistics, there were only 78 liver transplants in China during the eight years between 1991 and 1998. Since the regime started to suppress Falun Gong in 1999, the number of liver transplants rocketed from 118 in 1999 to over 3000 in 2003 [10]. This sharp rise during the time of a major suppression campaign may not be a pure coincidence.

Investigations

The Chairman of the British Transplantation Society Ethics Committee, Dr. Stephen Wigmore, recently called for an investigation by the United Nations and the World Health Organization on this issue. [11][12]

The difficulty of conducting independent investigation in China is well known and this has been demonstrated again on 21st May when Edward McMillan-Scott, a European Parliament Vice-President, held a secret meeting with two Falun Gong practitioners in a Beijing hotel. One of them was subsequently held under house arrest, the other hasn't been heard from since. An American who facilitated the meeting was interrogated and deported.

"The practitioners I met in Beijing told me of their imprisonment and that of their wives, of the specially harsh treatment they suffered, including sleep deprivation, degrading and humiliating punishments and beatings... One said he knew 30 fellow practitioners who had been beaten to death. They were aware of organ harvesting: one had seen the cadaver of his friend and fellow practitioner after body parts had been removed."
    – Edward McMillan-Scott, Vice President of the European Parliament [13]

On 8 May 2006, Canada's former Secretary of State (Asia Pacific) David Kilgour and international human rights lawyer, David Matas, launched an investigation into the allegations of organ harvesting from live Falun Gong practitioners. The 46-page report which was released on 7 July concludes:

"the government of China and its agencies in numerous parts of the country, in particular hospitals but also detention centres and 'people's courts', since 1999, have put to death a large but unknown number of Falun Gong prisoners of conscience. Their vital organs, including hearts, kidneys, livers and corneas, were virtually simultaneously seized for sale at high prices, sometimes to foreigners, who normally face long waits for voluntary donations of such organs in their home countries."[14]
    http://petition.fofg.org.uk/organharvesting/