Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

Juna-

I'm not libeling anything, I'm stating my view and opinion of what I think FG/FD is based on how it portrays itself and how it's founder and leader lays out it's tenets.

in my view, it is a cult of brainwashing that has led to the deaths of people who were misguided in choosing to take up practice of it. denying themselves essential medical needs because they were told that it wasn't needed by their "teachers" in the organization and ultimately dying because of that.

In my outlook, that makes it a dangerous cult that twists peoples minds away from reality.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Juna-
    in my view, it is a cult of brainwashing that has led to the deaths of people who were misguided in choosing to take up practice of it. denying themselves essential medical needs because they were told that it wasn't needed by their "teachers" in the organization and ultimately dying because of that.
    That is not your view, that is the ccp's evil propaganda.

Falun Gong does not deny anyone's medical needs, if one hopes to get medical treatment, he is free to do so, no one stops him.

As I said you have been brainwashed by ccp's propaganda, then you come here to repeat ccp's lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    That is not your view, that is the ccp's evil propaganda.

Falun Gong does not deny anyone's medical needs, if one hopes to get medical treatment, he is free to do so, no one stops him.

As I said you have been brainwashed by ccp's propaganda, then you come here to repeat ccp's lie.
    no juna, it is my viewpoint.

I don't follow ccp propaganda...or yours.
    I simply call it as I see it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I don't follow ccp propaganda...or yours.
    I simply call it as I see it.
    No, you never have seen it.

You have seen the report from ccp or from the media quoted ccp's propaganda.

And you believed what ccp hopes you believe, but you think that is your view, do you understand brainwashing, that is a good example.

no juna, my view is drawn from:

a) reading Li Hongzhi's articles, interviews and materials at the site you keep linking to.

b) speaking with members of FG/FD who everyday are out with their posters, yellow jackets and boomboxes.

c) speaking with people like you who support it without questioning it.

I don't speak Chinese or read Chinese papers and we don't get much here in Canada in the way of "news from China".

just to clear that up for you.

My views and opinions on FG/FD are my own. At first glance, i actually took them seriously. but once I started to learn more about them, from them, and you, it became much clearer that FG/FD is nothing more than a misguided cult that is led by a ...well a lunatic who is also a racist and supremacist and is delusional and publishes highly questionable materials along with the rest of the group.

the FG/FD recently shifted gears to tag along with the democracy movement in China, but don't actually participate in it in any real way other than to stand up and spew nonsense when given a soapbox to do so.

seriously. I even used to feel sorry for them afetr finding out what a load of malarky it was, but now, i'll just sit up and point out the inadquacy and falseness of it whenever they (you) make attempts at legitimizing it.

The group has stolen from what are otherwise cultural treasures of China and corrupted them towards their own gain and attempts at acquiring prestige and support for their organization.

it is very sad. But i'll keep coming back and I'll keep reiterating it if it means one more person doesn't get caught up in that train wreck of a half baked thought process that is called Falun Gong.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Talking i need to do more research

dj could u answer a few more questions for me
    how is he a rascist
    and howdo u know li hong zhi is all these things
    any good links to that sort of thing
    i only want to know what u know on the subject so i can form my own opinion i dont know very much lol
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

golden arhat -

well, seeing as we are in this medium, all i can provide you wit is links i suppose.
    Take them as you will.

here goes:

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/f02.html

http://www.cultnews.com/?p=1707

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_gong

http://www.rickross.com/reference/fa.../falun249.html

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/a...lags_over.html

http://melbourne.indymedia.org/news/...37_comment.php

http://www.cesnur.org/2001/falun_march07.htm

http://www.mysticphilosophy.com/arch...1_archive.html

anyway, do a google on them using either "falun gong" "falun dafa" or "Li Hongzhi" and you'll get reems of info that will perhaps educate you a little about the matter.

I've spoken to enough people and read enough to conclude that Falun Gong is not so "good" as Juna would have us believe. The above is only a small sampling of what you will find.

Make note of the disclaimer at the top of the wiki page.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Watch, now Juna will act like he never saw any of this and bring the thread back in a few days.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Talking i understand

they truly are evil
    either that or the "aliens" have got to you and i
    lol
    the xia also pm'd me with some links thanx u 2

I wonder how Juna will react to those links. Any guesses?

An interview with Falun Gong's founder.

I didn't post that article, because I think it was done earlier xia.

i find it interesting that Li cannot grasp the idea of exponentialism and instead opts to attribute human progress with alien interference.

truly a man of the times.... that time being 300 a.d but there you have it. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

here is how

"ITS ALL LIES AND UR THE ONES WHO ARE BRAINWASHED "
    lol

I wonder when the founder of Falun Gong started smoking crack. I have never tried that stuff but I will have to see what it is all about now after readign what the that guy has to say. He must have some good ****!
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

my previous comment

that was a statement as to how juna will react