Page 75 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1411

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

Quote Originally Posted by Juna View Post
    ?

No, your own imagination
    God you are such a f ucking stupid a ss. Why do you post on a martial arts forum? Nothing better to do with your time?
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon View Post
    Can we spell P*H*O*T*O**S*H*O*P*?
    Do you know we believe in Truthfulness, Benevolence and Forbearance?

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    by that logic its as if the ccp killing people and organ harvesting and such is ok because its meant to happen and its just another part of the universe
    No, ccp is the evilest force in this universe.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-06-2015 at 08:45 AM.

A "proper" agnostic neither admits nor denies the existence of supernatural forces. I believe they exist in the ways like solar flares, black holes, and other natural phenomena. I call it supernatural when one of those level of forces comes into contact with a significantly lower level.

"Agnostics claim either that it is not possible to have absolute or certain knowledge or, alternatively, that while certainty may be possible, they personally have no knowledge. Agnosticism in both cases involves some form of skepticism. Demographic research services[1] may use combinations of agnostic, atheist, and secular to describe non-religious people." -wikipedia.org

For FG marching and protesting... well, at least they're more peaceful than the college students would be. In China, whenever things go bad, the students would heavily complain about things and start protests and riots. This is what the CCP refers to as "dangerous thoughts." So they try to stop you from being an intellectual. They want you to be smart in there, but not smart enough to discover that you are no more than a slave to them. That was a reason for the Great Cultural Revolution. Even Taoists should fight for their way of life, I don't see why FG should be any different. Although a FG isn't as aggressive. They don't seem to have that kind of fighting spirit. They fight in the most aggressively passive methods that I've seen. Not to be compared to passive-aggressive :-p

When Hitler killed the jews that was legal. If the CCP makes it legal to kill FG practioners, should that be right? I guess the CCP has had their way with every other religion/practice in China, why would FG be so different? I do think it is wrong though.

For comparing one practice to another. Falun Dafa doesn't believe in practicing Qi. They belive in cultivating gong with the spinning of the Falun and improving xinxing(moral character literally translated as "heart/mind nature"). Lets take a true disciple of the Great Tao and compare him to an average Falun Dafa practitioner. Who's has more energy? Of course the true disciple of the Tao does. I'm against the Taoist religion because of this issue. When there are 10 disciples of a Taoist master only 1 will be chosen to be a true disciple. All the others will be taught superficial stuff. In Falun Dafa he tells all his disciples the same thing, but he says "Cultivation is up to the individual, while gong is up to the Master." Now a true disciple of the Tao has generally went through many incarnations and has suffered so much through those lives. So when he finally begins his cultivation he is a great disciple. His gong starts off at a high level, his moral character is great, and his sense of dedication is unwavering. While Falun Dafa disciples come from different ways of life, not all of them have been so good through their lives, but they have the wish to cultivate. For just this thought it is very precious. While the Taoist practitioner has great virtue, the other practitioner may not be of such nobility. But as a Taoist pracitioner who has been led by a great master he should not come into contact with the human environment as it can make many desires and emotions arise. I've seen this many times. When they were out in the mountains or living by the river they were really good cultivators. Their morals were great, it was very admirable. But when they came to society and became big qi gong masters they fell down like rocks in a river. A FG practitoner was never taught that way. He says that the human society is a good thing. As it can help produce better results. Because there are so many things that can allure your mind or try and perturb it in human society so they cultivate very well in this aspect. Living among ordinary people is hard for cultivation so they make quick advancements. Though a fg practioner never gets to show his abilities or may even get to know that he has them since he lives among ordinary people. The Taoist who is away from all those people will probley not be restrained in such a manner. A lot of practices are this way.

I don't knwo why my posts are so long

There is another situation. There are a few important Chinese proverbs you should know. "A died pig does not fear boiling water" and "There are deities three inches above one's head"
    For many practitioners, not just FG, become pessimistic about human society and the material world. This is especially true among Chinese farmers. To be old and useless is a sin in China. Often times, when a person becomes old he will think he has wasted his life on the pursuits of wasteful things. Pursuing fame, money, women, and his own personal interests. And now he is left with little or nothing. As a farmer you will usually realize at one point or another in your life that you might have well been born dead as you serve no purpose other than feeding others. This makes you even more pessimistic. So maybe at your old age you become sick and western medicine can't fix you, so you go see a chinese doctor and he can't do anything either. Reluctantly he goes to see a qi gong master and he gets his illness fixed. He really enjoys qi gong and even after a few months he can even go back to the fields to work. He even enjoys work now. Also because he practices he understands his meaning in life. Now lets say this person instead of finding a qi gong master asks around to his family to see what they say. One tells him "Try FG, I my aunt's cousin had cancer and now she's well." So the guy buys the book for only a few yuan (A yuan isn't much compared to American currentcy a person usually makes maybe 30 yuan a month if they are a farmer, at least it used to be about 3 years ago (its really rude to ask how much people make)). And indeed its he's cured. So, its easy for people in China to accept this stuff, but somethings are hard to accept. Because of egalitarianism people believe that two people or many people are equal. So if one person got cured from falun gong how come this other guy died? PEOPLE ARE NOT EQUAL. Every man should know that. Would you care whether you were arranged to marry a beautiful, smart, funny, and wealthy woman or the opposite? Or even arranged to marry a man? They think you have a two arms, two legs, a head on your shoulders and so do I, but how come you're better than me? Moving on, when a person begins to practice or even thinks of practice there will be deities who will see this wish and will want to help him. They can't cross over to Earth for a few different reasons. If they casually reveal themselves and teach him the Tao, he will have nothing to realize. He will instantly know with such a person showing a variety of great abilities. There are a few special cases when it is allowed. So they(deities) will try and arrange for him to obtain the Fa or Tao.

From my perspective great people get great results. If you suffered all the worst things in the world and through away all of your interests and desires, what deity wouldn't give you whatever you wanted?

When a practitioner goes beyond the level of qi he opens his great heavenly circuit. If you were among ordinary people you couldn't really tell unless you had good virtues and then you would only feel light or maybe rock back and forth. I can't stand it when one side feels lighter than the other because it throughs off my balance. When a person goes beyond the level of qi he doesn't have illnesses anymore, but he still gets weird symptoms. I remember some people having body cleansing and would vommit blood, or deficate blood. Or the worse was when it was really dark or black. I would get headaches for days at a time, but afterwards I would feel great. Often times they might have the sensation that their third eye was opening or they could open up their field and know what other people were feeling/thinking. I don't recommend opening your field to others as you can invite their things to your body. It might hinder your practice.

Still too long

If Li Hongzhi is bad, at least he prepares his disciples for true cultivation. My old practice of qi gong, I was only taught one poem. It was really hard. My teacher was several states away. I got to see her twice, but I frequently talked to her on the phone. I eventually mastered the system, but it was really rough. It seems when people practice FG they become good people over night. This is for the majority of pracitioners, but some people aren't demanding of themselves and do small misdeeds and its reflected harshly since they're supposed to be models of moral behavior. The other is when they act so harsh that they don't seem rational. They take things to an extreme. It usually won't be like something disruptive to others, but more to themselves such as reflecting negative thoughts, fighting emotion, etc. ("Take self interest as a grain of salt") so they would really not care. People would ask her what she wants and she says nothing. It became a small problem when organizing a party.

My grandparents watch CNN and FOX news :-p
    I usually watch it with them. There supposedly 100million FG practioners, while the CCP claims there are only 10m. Either way they make up for less than 1/1000 of the worlds population. (In theory) if they did 1000 good deeds a day they could make a large noticeable change in 1 year. If they did it in unison. Will it happen, probley not, but they try day by day. They keep stability within their circle (for the most part), but practicing any true method of xiulian or qi gong or even religion you will run into difficulties. If you don't how will you improve? They've done some. Oh, I found out in the early days Li Hongzhi himself would heal people. There have even been some practitioners who did it for him. I'm trying to find out if anyone in my family or family friends might have gone. I heard it was a really big deal though. There was supposed to be a huge line.

Posting FG on kungfu magazin forum? Hmm... I think many martial arts systems are connected to qi gong, xiulian, and religions. Falun Gong doesn't really have much to do with martial arts though. I had the chance to briefly read what Li had to say about it and I know a FG practioner who does MA also. He's pretty good. He says he won't practice the ways that are connected to cultivation though. I would be kinda surprised if FG got turned into a martial art, but I heard Shaolin got started similarly. I want to see what kind of abilities a FG pracitioner has. I mean the great practioners. They're supposed to be light on their feet and a few have supernatural abilities.

No, I'm not Juna in disguise. I would like to think I'm a bit more... flexible. But I do admire that he sticks to his guns on it.

Getting better

No, ccp is the evilest force in this universe, and it is commiting the evilest atrocity, to secure a normal universe, the evilest will be weeded out, if sby supports ccp, he will face serious punishment in the future, because he supports the evilest.
    Juna, I think the CCP is bad in that they interfere with other people's business. They even show demonic behavior for attacking old people and little kids who dont even stand a chance in a fight. FG practitioners won't usually even fight back. It doesn't make sense why they(CCP) care so much about it. They aren't that much of a threat. Maybe they're crazy? The organ harvesting has always been a dirty business, but I guess they're not above it. And forcing people to think like them has never been above them. The worst force in the universe? Possibly. Just possibly. I mean I can't think of anything worse off the top of my head. I can't say historically they are the worst, but for now I can't think of something worse. Sure there's serial killers, rapists, child molesters, but they all aren't in cahoots. The CCP is organized, methodical, and ruthless. I've read you're Nine commentaries and it has some very interesting things to say.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    if itsall about letting nature take its course then why do they go out marching and protesting ?
    by that logic its as if the ccp killing people and organ harvesting and such is ok because its meant to happen and its just another part of the universe
    I also don't think that what golden_arhat said is what was meant. I don't he supports killing FG practioners even though he isn't too fond of the practice. If he supported the CCP he probley be fighting more for the CCP. I think I could probley say thats true for most everyone else on this forum topic.

And I don't think you can dictate his future at this moment. And if you saw it with your third eye then why would you disclose a heavenly secret so willingly? Maybe I've told them too much? But I haven't said anything to the extent that reaches beyond the beginning of real cultivation. I don't lecture. I inform. I can empathize with Falun Dafa since I practice a form of Xiulian, but some issues may need to tread upon like egg shells.

:About the pictures:
    They(golden_arhat,bodhi tree, and royal dragon) don't believe Falun Dafa practitoners are so honest or necessarily so smart.

I can give a real example of what they are trying to say:
    I remember one time my friends(we were all practicing a good method of practice) and I had a picture of us. When we had the picture developed it looked like my hand was glowing red. It was really cool looking. For a while (short short while) we thought it might have been energy, but then we wanted to reproduce the image. We analyzed it for only 5 minutes then we realized it was the laser mouse was shooting off the side and happened to reflect strangely. We couldn't get the exact image, but we came close.

I don't think Falun Dafa practitioners would use photoshop to show that they were great or something, but if they used a flash during the fog or maybe if the light reflected off of some incense it might produce a similar effect. Or maybe their energy does just look like that.

My only wish is that people practice upright. I don't care if its Falun Gong, Taoism, Buddhism, or whatever. As long as they value virtue and practice with their heart. After all "you can't punch your way into a woman's heart," and "you can't succeed with your mind full of worldly matters."

Golden_Arhat, I don't get what you mean his name is Li Hongzhi? There's lots of guys name Li in China :-p

I've mastered many practices. It is hard. It is hard beyond words. Those Falun Dafa practitioners I've seen, I have never seen people make such (stable) drastic improvements. My father is a born again Christian and he made huge changes in his life, but they weren't stable. But I've seen people practice Dafa for years and they stuck with their morals. And they always do unless they quit the practice or let their qing get the best of them. There are people who get obvious better results with other practices. Other schools may be better at producing more physical results. Science is better than any religion I've seen at getting material results, but religion always get the best of science in the way that it moves a person's heart toward good. Different schools have different goals. Even if you practice martial arts there are different goals. Some people want to be fast, strong, enduring, clever, or have the most techniques. Some people within martial arts don't even care how skilled they are at fighting an opponent and only want to know the Tao or Fa. They know if they attain the Tao then no one will be able to beat them. At the same time they can get other results as well. Falun Dafa's goal is to reach kaigong. Be the best person you can be. Reach your original true self, right? Though a FG practitioner won't admit, but they fight to in their own way. All true cultivators "must fight demons." They must abolish their desires, emotions, and overcome wickedness. They probley won't even talk about it. But I guess thats a different form of martial.
    Last edited by TaiXu; 12-15-2006 at 06:07 PM. Reason: wrong reference and redundancy

Quote Originally Posted by TaiXu View Post

And I don't think you can dictate his future at this moment. And if you saw it with your third eye then why would you disclose a heavenly secret so willingly? Maybe I've told them too much? But I haven't said anything to the extent that reaches beyond the beginning of real cultivation.
    I did not try to or cannot dictate his future, because people's thoughts can change, and the universe has great benevolence, but those who libeled a righteous practice have created huge karma for themseves, and those stand at the side of ccp will be punished by the universe, and good will be rewarded, evil will be punished, this is the principle of the universe.

I donot hate anyone, instead I hope everyone can have a good future, but that really depond on oneself.
    Last edited by Juna; 02-08-2015 at 12:09 PM.

good will be rewarded, evil will be punished, this is the principle of the universe.

I am here to help people understand the truth about Falun Gong, I donot hate anyone, instead I hope everyone can have a good future, but that really depond on oneself.
    good reward and evil punished is not what I would put into the category of "principles of the universe".

First of all, good and evil are mere perceptions that we draw by observation, experience and intuitive reaction to a given situation.

In reality, and in keeping with the principles of the universe, there is no such thing as good or evil. Mere definitions to help us constrain ourselves to a reality that is more or less accepted by all.

You contribute nothing to the truth of falun gong juna. you are merely shilling and promoting it as something, I don't know what, but something. You don't support it with your silence to legitimate questions, in fact, you make it look probably even worse than it is.

We are trying to help you understand taht the leader and pretense of FG is all wrong from the start. I and other have expressed why and have provided reems of articles and evidenfce that is "true" and out of th words of the organizations leaders and supporters themselves.

It is in these words were I have made the observation that FG is in fact a cult that is helmed by a megalomanical egoiste named li hongzhi who prattles on about nonsense and tries to convince people who are less educated or more stupid than himself that he is some sort of divine figure instead of what he actually is which is a sad reflection of L.Ron Hubbard who realized he could exploit and leech off the hopes and wishes of desperate people.

Karma is arguable in regards to it's existance, but the sheer and obvious corruption of the Li Hongzhi and his organization from the top down is quite clear.

I don't even think it is good chi kung. Not an organized and tested system that can deliver any specific results. Nonsense and fluff and It slanders itself by virtue of it's own existance.

Nobody hates you juna. I don't hate you and I don't think FG is worthy of hate. I think it is stupiud and dangerous and counter productive to peoples lives because of the clearly skewed beliefs it adheres to not to mention all the weird ass attempts to gain recognition and for what? It's all empty nonsense with no real meaning and you make a lot more politicians look stupider than they already are by conning them into thinking that you are some huge movement supported by all chinese and all people.

It is not true and people will wake up to fg nonsense in the same way they can see through the fallicy of a great many things.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

First of all, good and evil are mere perceptions that we draw by observation, experience and intuitive reaction to a given situation. .
    That is what you think, but that is nothing.

The nature of the universe--to be true, good and endure, is the sole standard to determine if one is good or bad.
    That's a load of crap, cultish doubletalk that substitutes Li Hongzhi's magic spell of "zhen shan ren" for ethical behaviour. Saying the same magic spell over and over and over is a lot easier than actually working on yourself, isn't it?

The way to tell if one is good or bad is by the effects one's actions have on oneself and the people around them. "By their fruits shall ye know them." Anything else is meaningless.

Question where has the falun gong thread gone ??

well ..............where
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

It's falun and it can't get back up.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

The "Wheel of the Law" rolled away...

moderator PWND!