Page 84 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1411

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

Right, because statistics isn't a science at all.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

i also learned statistics and its also bullsh1t.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

yeah but its statistical findings on anecdotal evidence!

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i also learned statistics and its also bullsh1t.
    I thought you guys were supposed to be good at maths.

Which isn't perfect but does help to provide at least SOME validation to findings. It's better than going on the basis of "well this thing happened to this guy I know."
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    I respect that you have decided to disregard the collective experience of everyone who came before you. That is okay, perhaps you will find something new that no one else has. Someone has to be first. But it seems that instead of respecting my point of view and the point of view of Chinese culture, you are disrespecting it and trying to win. I really wonder what it is that you are trying to win and what you are hoping to feel by winning it.

Where are the double blind studies that qi gong works? I'm not the one searching, you are. You can choose to look, to ignore or to preach. Are you in search of knowledge or winning? It seems that you are after the latter, but I'm afraid you may lose out on a lot in the long run if you continue to use this attitude.

I see no one can answer this question. Psycology is the white people's new religion which came from a German prophet named Freud. It works so well that white people have the highest happiness index in the world. They don't need money to be happy and they are perfectly content.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Which isn't perfect but does help to provide at least SOME validation to findings. It's better than going on the basis of "well this thing happened to this guy I know."
    LOL! Truly!

I tell my oldest son, who is in college, that most behavioral science should be thought of as general rules of thumb and NOT as absolutes, although some of it does qualify as "wives tales" as well!

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    it all depends on if you respect oral history in qigong or not.

have you actually done any qigong?

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    I see no one can answer this question. Psycology is the white people's new religion which came from a German prophet named Freud. It works so well that white people have the highest happiness index in the world. They don't need money to be happy and they are perfectly content.
    That should be "The Crappy German Pseudo-Prophet Freud"!

And..yeah! like everyone one else in the world is well balanced and ONLY white people are out of balance! Yeah That's it! ONLY white people!

Oh Yeah! AND YOU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    And..yeah! like everyone one else in the world is well balanced and ONLY white people are out of balance! Yeah That's it! ONLY white people!
    i thought white people are the happiest people in the world since you oppress everybody and take their stuff?
    after iraq got blown up i never seen white people so happy

have you actually done any qigong?
    Actually yes. And even when I started playing with the breating patterns and such I didn't go insane.
    Simon McNeil

ok, imagine golden light flowing into your head and tense up your body. do that for one week and tell me if you feel anything

or so you think.

Taking a rx med probably won't make you go nuts if you have a good foundation. But take some acid when you are a little mentally frail and people don't come out of it.

Its also a difference of how qi gong is practiced. Qi gong can change stomach acid and raise or lower blood pressure, np for an athlete...but its a big problem if you are weak.

ok, imagine golden light flowing into your head and tense up your body. do that for one week and tell me if you feel anything
    constipation
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

i thought white people are the happiest people in the world since you oppress everybody and take their stuff?
    after iraq got blown up i never seen white people so happy
    Tell that to Razzy, he is the one who thinks white people are out of balance with the Taoverse Deity!

If it were up to me I'd bomb everyone but me!