Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1411

Thread: FALUN GONG/Falun Dafa

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    a German prophet named Freud.

When somebody links in a memebase photo the conversation is officially dead.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Actually yes. And even when I started playing with the breating patterns and such I didn't go insane.
    How do you know? Crazy people think they are the only sane ones! Does that sound like you?

the fuk is a breathing pattern?

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i thought white people are the happiest people in the world since you oppress everybody and take their stuff?
    after iraq got blown up i never seen white people so happy
    what the hell is wrong with you people?

black, brown, white, yellow whatever.
    people are people.

If you can't see that, then you are in the category of "ignorant people".

Nobody is free from stain. Least of all Asia! Ha! Most repressive regimes ever came from china. I think the Chinese invented the idea of oppression. They invented mafia after all. lol

...probably why you're in Canada instead of China!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    How do you know? Crazy people think they are the only sane ones! Does that sound like you?
    so what if we know we're crazy then?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    No, I'm willing to admit other people who don't believe in gods are usually also sane.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.

you guys really think messing around with visualization pathways that coincide with your nervous system is not gonna do anything?

arguing about health excercise coming from a guy who hasnt trained in two years?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    im here to steal all your jobs and take your monays
    Last edited by bawang; 06-09-2011 at 11:04 AM.

you guys really think messing around with visualization pathways that coincide with your nervous system is not gonna do anything?

arguing about health excercise coming from a guy who hasnt trained in two years?
    i dont like to mess around because one time i swear i made my heart skip a beat and i got so scare at that moment i got up and started running. i never tried again to slow my heart rate.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

what the hell is wrong with you people?

black, brown, white, yellow whatever.
    people are people.

If you can't see that, then you are in the category of "ignorant people".
    You're enlightened egalitarianism would be a commendable sentiment were it not immediately followed by this nonsensical word soup:

Nobody is free from stain. Least of all Asia! Ha! Most repressive regimes ever came from china. I think the Chinese invented the idea of oppression. They invented mafia after all. lol

"You people"? What do you mean "you people"?

white bread.

Right, you do realize my brain didn't atrophy during that time. I still KNOW the things now that I KNEW then. I've just got out of shape.

At least I'm honest about it. How many people here could say the same?
    Simon McNeil

If I visualize hawtness I can manifest a boner!

But other than a sense of well being, no.

I practice a particular qigong every now and then to get a good mindset happening and it involves visualization along with focus on the body and breath.

It's taking the time out of the day and practicing it for the sake of it that really does the work of destressing.

Your mind isn't going to stop your heart though. So, I wouldn't worry about it.

As for you guys dissing psychology and psychiatry, whatever
    Like any science, it is incomplete and will always be so, but if you don't think advances have been made and people haven't been helped, then I am here to tell you you're wrong.

If people would stay on their meds instead of listening to hocus pocus, they would often be better off.

also, it is not wise to even try to adjust to a society that is so profoundly insane. Better to find your niche and hold it whilst being aware of the surroundings.

read some Krishnamurti and as for C.G Jung, I think he was far more than a philosopher of sorts and contributed a great deal to understanding of human behaviour, the mind and how it works et al. Same with Freud. Both were brilliant. Both were also human and by that merit, had faults.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Right, you do realize my brain didn't atrophy during that time. I still KNOW the things now that I KNEW then. I've just got out of shape.

At least I'm honest about it. How many people here could say the same?
    basic psychology says there are different types of intelligence. you have high cognitive intelligence but low physical intelligence.
    arguing for the sake of arguing also shows low social and emotional intelligence.

David, I actually respect Jung.

But I think he'd be the first to admit what he was doing wasn't science. That's fine. Not everything has to be. I'd prefer claims of health risk to be grounded in the sciences though.

And Bawang, I've tried very hard to not make personal attacks. If all you have to reply to my statements is insults I'd prefer just not talking with you right now.
    Simon McNeil