Thread: Cyberkwoon video clips

1. Question Cyberkwoon video clips

Greetings Everyone. I was just wondering what everyone thought about the quality of the downloadable video clips at the Cyberkwoon site. I wanted to ask this because you have to pay to view the clips, and was wondering if they were worth the money. I am particularly interested in viewing their Xingyi clips. Thanks if anyone can give me info on this.

http://xingyiman.tripod.com/thegame.html

No need to pay

Xingyiman,
    If you were a regular user of CyberKwoon.com you would have noticed that we dropped our "paid membership" system and instead set up a "credits system".
    Bandwidth cost money so we allow those who contribute to the site by posting or some other ways to earn credits.
    Those credits can be used to download the files.

So the basic line is : post and CK and don't spend a penny ;-)
    About the quality of our Video ... especially the xingyi ones ...It depends what you are looking for.
    Some are from Chinese masters doing demo, some are from younger teacher introducing the techniques ...
    To each its own.
    CyberKwoon.com
    Martial Arts Community
    --------------------------------

Kungfu DVD & VCD Store

Post as in post on your message boards or post as in post videos available for download? How many credits do you earn for each post?
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

You can get all those information and much more here
    CyberKwoon.com
    Martial Arts Community
    --------------------------------

Kungfu DVD & VCD Store

Industrial painting

I looked up that site, because I have some ebook Cyberkwoon.com forms.
    They are figure drawings, showing how to do some various forms, like the 3 paths of Kanjia Quan.

But now the site is apparently for industrial painting. I know the thread is 12 years old.

I suspect I can learn the forms from it. At first it was hazy on what it was showing, but now it is clearer.