Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanna see a fight?

Unhappy Wanna see a fight?

Hi All.

Here is a nice altercation, wonder if wonderboy had any training.

Fight!

Also looks like the fun started some time beforehand and we only get to see the tail-end.
    Witty signature under construction.

Seen it before
    it's whitey who starts it but he's the one who looses. Pathetic
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Re: Wanna see a fight?

Originally posted by Laughing Cow
    wonder if wonderboy had any training.

[
    I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Surely you don't really call that little display a fight, do you?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

They must have a lot of training in being punks!...

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Surely you don't really call that little display a fight, do you?
    Naah, I call it a display of stupidity and suicidal tendencies.

This is what happens when your mouth-fu and ego are bigger than your fighting skills.

One guy posted this on another board as a proof why people should learn BJJ.

Yeah, you should know grappling because your opponent might punch you in the head like 20 times and still fail to get a KO.

Eat your spinach, Mr. Headwrap!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Thumbs down

yeah those where some weak ass 'punches'
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Actually, a little basic groundfighting knowledge would have come in handy there.

The fellow on the bottom looked exactly like what "trained" fighters who DON'T know the ground game look like on the bottom.

That said--a little basic training of any kind would have been useful.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

After getting punched a few times like that, it is hard to get your wits about you unless you train. That being said, If I was the dude getting g and ped I would have tried to grab the dude in closer...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Last edited by turbo76; 06-02-2004 at 01:11 PM.

The guy would beat the **** out of most "martial artists", but no need to bring that topic up on a kung fu forum...lets just ignore. It looked just like some of the early UFC fights and we all know that's not real fighting because of all those rules.

Here are some good "fight" highlights: http://www.badbreed.tv/absolutenm/an...asp?a=230&z=11

typical street fight. lots o' swinging, not too many solid hits. yea, I bet that dude woulda beat down most martial artists. armchair quarterbacking is a great thing.

those who say it wasn't a fight or put it down...how many fights you been in lately? I bet you looked like jet li. one hit knockouts and all.
    Mack 10 just got out of court,
    rollin through tha hood in his super sport ropin Too $hort.
    Eighteens got tha rearview mirrors vibratin