Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wanna see a fight?

and the basic concept of "don't let another get your back, cause if you do, you're fugged."
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Impressive they let them box it out. People round here are c*nts and jump people. Very hard to get a 1 on 1 fight.

Sloppy, but a fight. Ol dude in the hoody took a beating. No KO, but if you pay attention after he stands up from the kick to the face/throat/chest (fuzzy picture) he stands up then falls over a second later...

Another good reason to pull the shirt off before the fight
    But maybe thats just a texas thing...

Does anyone have more links to street fight videos? I like to watch them, you learn more about what will most likely happen in a confrontation than watching UFC clips...
    + they are usually hella funnier.

Do you guys remember that vid where the white dude is facing up to the black dude, then the black dude steps back while his homies move in, then he swings in a huge sucker punch? At one point he does this flying kick to the boys chest and knocks him down and ends up knocking him out with a kick while he's down?

Remember that one? I think it was in Denmark or somewhere like that. There's a million lessons in that one from awareness to plain common sense.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Cant say Ive seen that one.
    Captain hoody does an excellent job of stopping those punches with his face.

Originally posted by Serpent
    Do you guys remember that vid where the white dude is facing up to the black dude, then the black dude steps back while his homies move in, then he swings in a huge sucker punch? At one point he does this flying kick to the boys chest and knocks him down and ends up knocking him out with a kick while he's down?

Remember that one? I think it was in Denmark or somewhere like that. There's a million lessons in that one from awareness to plain common sense.
    I remember that one. Short, sharp and brutal. The white dude was an idiot.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

A good majority of white people I know are intimidated by black people simply because they are black... but then again they didnt go to the east side with a ghetto little mofo named hot tub for pot in high school...

Originally posted by joedoe

I remember that one. Short, sharp and brutal. The white dude was an idiot.
    Yes he was!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Thats another thing Id like to start keeping track of if I can get some good street fight vids... How many of them are majoritively one sided.

"A good majority of white people I know are intimidated by black people simply because they are black.."

Sounds like you know alot of dumb white people.

I know a lot of dumb people.
    But yeah, I think its kinda funny actually... Just kinda shows ignorance.

Originally posted by tnwingtsun
    "A good majority of white people I know are intimidated by black people simply because they are black.."

Sounds like you know alot of dumb white people.
    It depends on what you were exposed to in the past.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

That too... but most of the ghetto ass people I know in general are pretty cool... Easier to get along with than most rich ass stuck up preppy kids IMHO.

Thumbs down Looked like two kids who didnt know

what they were doing and the ONLY reason why the black dude was able to overcome the white dude was because he seemed to have more rage in him. both looked like they were angry kids, but he had more energy and all that rage. now it was said that the white kid started the fight? was it racially motivated? what?

SO was it a fight? yes
    Was it a good fight? NO
    Are there any "Good" fights? NO(in my opinion)

TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

/fish slapping dance