Thread: Footage of Cung Le in Shidokan???

Footage of Cung Le in Shidokan???

I have heard that Cung Le competed in Shidokan once. The format is 3 rounds full-contact bare knuckle karate, 3 rounds International kickboxing rules, and 3 rounds of modified MMA (allowing only about 30 seconds of groundwork before restarting standing up).

I would love to find footage of Cung Le fighting in the first and third format, as they are far removed from the rules of San Shou.

Does anybody know how he did in these rounds? Is there any downloadable footage? Any footage for sale on VHS or DVD?

Thanks in advance.
    Monkey vs. Robot

ttt
    Monkey vs. Robot

have you checked sherdog?

strike!

No dice at Sherdog.

I checked out the Shidokan website. Not only do they not offer the fight on tape or as a download, they also have Cung Le's country of origin as Lithuania??????????
    Monkey vs. Robot

that's strange.....
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."