Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help slow the hurricane to disapate~

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Help slow the hurricane to disapate~

Watch the clouds; Hurricane today here.

Hello Heaven-hi(gh),

My first Kung-Fu manual was Hung Gar Tiger/Crane from Bucksam Kong. I went into what seems might be several fields of comprehension relevant to Kung-Fu.

There's a thread that talks about something like Kung-Fu but is more at breathings. The thread I made-up exercises~ that I thought were functional but had to look nice or be fun~some-such.

One of the exercises is called Summon the Four Winds When I heard about a Hurricane to the East coast United States of central North America (USA) I Applied it with variations to interfere with the hurricane.

The first day it was a fiveI noticed that it was spinning like a throwing-star counter clockwise. I summoned a wind to hit it from the top (spiralling) clockwise.

The next day it was a three for a time an It got pulled North by that opposing gust. Not sure that that was good redirection North but if it slowed it there was some O.K. with it. But this time I added a request of clockwise wind east of the hurricane along with the North wind.

Yesterday, I added heat the center area because it seemed that cold falls and that helps make the spiral. It's a two today but bad results expected anyway.

Writing this I contemplated all the before plus turn the hurricane itself from the inside -ish and warm it.

Any who cann affect air pressure perhaps you might push against the hurricane or lift the pressure in the area.

Warming the water close to coast might be helpful. Earth something or other getting very warm might help. But please let the processes return to whatever normal is.

Changing stuuf to affect one storm can have bad effects hopefully they would be negligible.

Thank you.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

lol, know_no, you aren't wong Kiew Kit are you? What with all dat move da clouds with Chi stuff?

or you guys have a really good crop of pot -ish this year
    Kung Fu is good for you.

"or you guys have a really good crop of pot -ish this year "

But didnt you know? A really good crop of pot -ish makes it possible to move clouds with your chi!!!!

Or flatulence.
    "In choosing your dwelling, know how to keep to the ground.
    In cultivating your mind, know how to dive in the hidden depths.
    In dealing with others, know how to be gentle and kind.
    In speaking, know how to keep your words.
    In governing, know how to maintain order.
    In transacting business, know how to be efficient.
    In making a move, know how to choose the right moment.
    If you do not strive with others, you will be free from blame."
    -Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching
    An eye for an eye leaves the world blind.

Blog Entries

To Kung Lek's post this thread

I No_Know a relationship of one called "wong Kiew Kit" with something related to cloud moving.

Since when I do Summon the Four Winds I don't bother with wat the clouds were/are doing...I No_Know.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Thats not pot-ish, thats acid-ish

Yeah... that it is.
    I can make 4 winds, but Im afraid to see what happens if they are simultaneous.
    *burp*
    *sneeze*
    *cough*

<-- head explodes.
    -ish.
    -Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching

I just got off the phone with Son Gokou, he's in Norfolk, he said he'll try and contact you (No_Know) spiritually to pull your energy and create a spirit ball which he will throw at the hurricane right after which he will shoot a kamehameha wave. He says he can do it but that you keep calling the four winds and dissipating his energy collection, so stop doing that.
    I also talked to Al B Sure the singer, and told him If you need his help to pass his number along, he asked if I could be definite that it wouldn't be an intrusion. I said "I'll be sure". then he said "what", then I said "I'll be sure" then he said "what" then I said "I'll be sure!!" then he said "yeah, I'm Al B Sure! what!!" then I said "I'm Brian Fellows!!" then I hung up.
    and by the way rabbits can't cut their own hair.

"by the way rabbits can't cut their own hair."

YOU LIE LIKE A DOG!!!!
    -Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching

Blog Entries
    Pass along the number? Do you wanna wanna do you wanna wanna; do you wanna wanna do you wanna wanna; do you wanna wanna do you wanna wanna, private mes-sage me?

Stop? It has been seemingly helpful so far. I No_Know.

Rabbits can't cut their own hair? Perhaps. But The adult ones do cut their hare when they get to be eighteen. Hence the saying (always said about young adult rabbits. Hare today, gone tomorrow. Hopefully the hurricane would follow suit. Though right now it is a wet suit.
    Last edited by No_Know; 09-17-2003 at 02:33 PM.

I was once doing taiji in the rain and when I did "Hands part the clouds" the rain stopped. Now, I'm not saying neccesarily that I did that, but...
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

...u guys can continue massaging egos

my advice, is if youre in izzys path get the f@*% outta dodge.
    fast.

I have heard of some taoist priests who reckon they have affected weather before, but they also warn that there is usually a high price to pay for doing it.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Now,
    what do you own the world?
    how do you own DISORDER, DISORDER

Now
    somewhere between the sacred silence
    Sacred silence and sleep

Sooomewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
    DISORDER, DISORDER
    DISOOOORDER!!
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

Cloudbusting v rainmaking v energy balancing

They aren't much different.

N_K, if you have the belief that you can affect it, go right ahead, brudda!

And, to help you along [if you so wish~ish], there's a load of cloudbusting theory both there and here for thought-provoking~ness. Although these are more mechanical and Orgonic, they might/could give you some interesting insights.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Blog Entries
    That is helpful. I work with actualizing from conceptualizing. It was good that you said. I Was working with the Hurricane itself. but with what you linked I might look into reducing the rain too.

Even though the links are for making it rain I got something that I might hope to be rewired~ to stop~ slowdown lessen the rain.

joedoe, Storm of the comics X-Men mentioned that bringing rain to a place takes it from a place. From that the concept is do not mess with any thing. I think I can do things and people scoff. This could be helpful to some, but I cannot calculte without continuously making corrections. And sometimes things with unfavorable results are in the longer run beneficial. Earth is a patient mother and Death happens to the living. Since perhaps No way exists without the balance of the unfavored, whatever whatever.

Hope there's enough nice that comes from it.

Replt to Vash in another thread then out to Hands-Over, Summon the Four Winds and Ernie Moore Jr.'s, Squirrel's Disrupting the Rain Slow the hurricane's turning, warmit so it weakens, pull it up through itself and cut the funnel at the base-ish.also do somethinng with the water if I can~.

Be well. (It's about 10 47 p.m. East coast time U.S. of central North A.