Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyson_ufc

Tyson_ufc

I_heard__tyson_is_so_desperate_for_money_wants_to_ get_smashed_in_the_UFC

i_heard_he's_signing_up_for_K1.
    is_your_spacebar_broken_?

I Hope Tyson Gets His A$$ Beat

Tyson is supposed to fight in K1. A guy by the name of Sapp. I forget his first name. According to MerryPrankster this guy Sapp is a good fighter. All I know is, I'm rooting for whoever fights Tyson. IMHO Tyson is one of the most unprofessional, unsportsmanlike, egocentric, illiterate, misconceived pieces of shiat I've ever seen. He had the good luck to work w/one of the best boxing coaches in the world. That is the ONLY thing that elevated Tyson above anything other than a common street thug w/a hard punch. O.K. enough ranting. I just really don't like dishonorable fighters.
    "Repugnant is a creature that would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of it's fleeting time here." - Tool

www.bentmonk.com

not the honour debate again

dishounourable sportsmen..sportsmen

there is no honour in fighting
    peace

There is if it's a sport you knucklehead!

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Blah_blah_yo_honor_s_h_i_t
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Bob Sapp is a big dude.

He did some time in the WCW where the met Tank Abbot and from there he got offered an opening in K-1.

He had some fights in Pride20/21 too.
    Witty signature under construction.

Kick_ass_when_is_this_fight?

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

AFAIK, no date or venue has been set yet.
    They are still undecided if it will be Japan or the states.

I also heard that Tyson signed a 3 show deal with ECW.
    Witty signature under construction.

Sportsmanship

In a no-holds-barred event you're right, honor has zero to do with it...a win's a win. Boxing is a sport with time honored traditions and rules. If you don't want to abide by those rules, fine. Don't call yourself a boxer though...'cause you're not. You're a fighter plain and simple. The things that Tyson is now notorious for took place while he still called himself a boxer. I hope his time in K1 or UFC is spent getting his head knocked off. I think he's a punk w/a big mouth and a chip on his shoulder. Can Tyson kick my skinny azz? Yep. That's not real hard to do actually. However, just because you can stomp a mud puddle in me doesn't mean I have to respect you. I don't even think Tyson deserves a shot in ECW at least that stuff is scripted. It's the equivalent of a male soap opera. Yes there's impact, yes you have to be acrobaticly skilled to do it, yes you'll still get hurt if you're not careful. But, it's still an act. The roles the wrestlers play are not how they are in real life. Tyson is a jerk no matter what he's doing. JMO. Peace.
    "Repugnant is a creature that would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of it's fleeting time here." - Tool

www.bentmonk.com

Sapp will be ko'd in less than 10 seconds
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

I don't believe I've ever said Sapp is a good fighter. He's big. He's strong. He's athletic. Because of that, he's dangerous. However, in K-1 rules, Tyson wins, 99% of the time. Sapp was rocked by Kimo and Ernesto Hoost. They hit pretty hard, but they're no Tysons.

In an MMA fight, I believe Sapp would ***** Tyson.

BentMonk, there is plenty of 'honor' in UFC type events. I use the term loosely because I think it gets misused tremendously. You're actually talking about good sportsmanship.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Re:Tyson wins by a bite to the ear.haha

Whoever fights Tyson better cover his ears.If Tyson is losing he might bite a piece of the guys ear off.

Proper Attitude

MP- Yes I was talking about sportmanship. Sorry for the misquote about Sapp, couldn't find the other post where we discussed him. IMO A street situation, and a pre-arranged bout w/any kind of rules should be treated as the two entirely different animals that they are. In the street the name of the game is survival. In any ring w/any rules, your life is not going to be at stake. That is not to say that it isn't dangerous, or that you couldn't be accidentally killed. Still even in UFC, K1, whatever, the guys know that they're not trying to kill each other. I do not like Tyson as a person. I also dislike Tank Abbott, and others with their kind of Neanderthal attitude. When it comes to fights designed for entertainment, I would rather watch something that resembled a respectful challenge between two masters of an art, than two men acting like rabid animals in the Collesium. The former just has more dignity IMO. Peace.

www.bentmonk.com