Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyson_ufc

Well BentMonk, I think we all like good sportsmanship. Maybe some don't, but they're usually *******s anyway. My experiences in competition is that most competitors are humble. Intense, but humble.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

mothra by triangle in 1:03.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Funny Stuff

You guys are crackin' me up! MP - I know what you mean.
    "Repugnant is a creature that would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of it's fleeting time here." - Tool

www.bentmonk.com

It is gonna to be a big draw

The fans are going to love it no matter what,

Early in his career Tyson was a man to be feared in and out of the ring. He was a heavy weight with a lot of power and pretty much crazy fearless, he has lost it and now got the fear wich shows in the ear biting and other signs of a terrified fighter.

I suppose stuff is going to come out that he has learnt some Bjj or kicking and he really needs the money
    What advice can you give to someone with 2 black eyes? nothing ! they have already been told!!

Jeez,

Any of you guys counted the number of times Holyfield headbutted Tyson before he bit his ear?

Look back at the footage, you'll see Tyson looking the ref right in the eye several times after a butt, but nothing was done.

Call me a bad sportsman, but if it was me, I'd have bitten his holy nose off!
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but you're from Scotland and chow down on hagis. An ear is just dessert for you guys.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Originally posted by rogue
    Yeah but you're from Scotland and chow down on hagis. An ear is just dessert for you guys.
    What's wrong with Haggis?

At least it's not mechanically recycled lips, udders, ears and A'holes scraped off a dirty floor, mixed with garbage for flavour and crud for colour like Mc Donalds food

N.B.

You can feed a family of four on Haggis for the same price as one Big Mac.

Go figure.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Too true Andy!
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Bob Sapp....

is not in good enough shape or a good enough figher to beat Tyson. He's slow, cumbersome and will drop like a rock. I like Sapp don't get me wrong. He's just going to be out of his league with Tyson.

lol_you_guys_
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

After watching the Sapp/Kimo match, I am firmly of the opinion that Tyson will beat seven different kinds of fuck out of Sapp.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

I was saying at this San da forum, you can't put, say, mau thai against american kickboxing because it's not the same level of talent as american boxing. There is alot more money in boxing. If you see what's happened with PRIDE in Japan, when the crowds and money grow, so does the level of talent. I'm not saying Tyson would beat any of our favorite non western martial artists, I'm just saying his punch is probably a billion times harder and faster.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

I wonder if Sapp will be as big when he's eating all his meals through a straw. It's going to be brutal and ugly.

I'm actually somewhat excited for this one. Tyson can knockout a buffalo, but first he needs to find it. He's been pretty wild in the last few fights, but one of them he knocked the guy out, and only landed prob. like 6 punches..lol

When is this supposed to go down?
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread