Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gangs gone wild=me ****ed off

gangs gone wild=me ****ed off

check out the video under the headline "Gangs Gone Wild".

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in563855.shtml

these are kids who just **** me the $#*& off. i dont really mind the fight club thing they got going, but when theres like 5 or 7 of these fu#$ers going after one guy, n then kicking him on the ground. that aint cool. i'll say fu$% these 311 boyz. i'd get my boyz and beat their little bit#h a$$ of a gang.

peace
    “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible and suddenly, you are doing the impossible”

St. Francis of Assisi

The world's a sh*thole filled with slack-jawed troglodytes

Yeah, I saw this, too. The report said most of these kids were from well-to-do and upscale families. I guess there's not much surprise there. Much of the youth of today is execrable, IMO; tragic results from a totally user and self-indulgent, instant-gratification society.
    K. Mark Hoover

It's A Clockwork Orange come alive. Heinlen was right.

that's messed up man.
    what's the point of that?
    no words are suitable enough to describe them.

It's A Clockwork Orange come alive. Heinlen was right.
    Anthony Burgess wrote A Clockwork Orange
    Monkey vs. Robot

They call that a gang? They look like pussis to me
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

and in jamaica this weekend.

Murder rampage
    12 slain in weekend attacks
    published: Sunday | September 14, 2003

- Norman Grindley/Staff Photographer
    Relatives of Anthony Gregory and Frederick Kirlew console each other at a murder scene on Mandela Highway, St. Catherine, where the men and a third person, Junior Pottinger, were killed by gunmen.

Glenroy Sinclair, Staff Reporter

AT LEAST 12 persons were gunned down and seven others shot and injured in separate incidents in the Corporate Area, St. Catherine and Clarendon between Friday afternoon and yesterday morning. The deaths have put the country's murder toll since the start of the year at 669.

Of the number killed, seven were reportedly in relation to the bloody feud among members of the 'One Order Gang' in Spanish Town, St. Catherine, who are now fighting against smaller gangs which have refused to come under their leadership.

The police said the 'One Order Gang' was being led by a deportee known as 'Buba' who wants to control all of Central St. Catherine. Police intelligence suggests the gang is involved in extortion, robberies and murders.

Five of the injured persons were shot by gunmen while at a dance being held on Fitzgerald Avenue, Kingston. Detective Divisional Inspector Paro Campbell said the police had not yet established a motive for the attack.

Speaking with The Sunday Gleaner late yesterday evening, Deputy Commissioner Lucius Thomas and other senior officers were in an emergency meeting at the office of the Commissioner of Police, discussing strategies to deal with the situation.

The latest victims of the Spanish Town feud include two brothers Anthony Gregory, 38, and Frederick Kirlew, 20; and Junior Pottinger, 31, all of an Oxford Road address in Spanish Town, St. Catherine.

SHOOTING AT VENDORS

It's reported that about 10:30 a.m. a car with five men aboard stopped near the Caymanas Crossing on the Mandela Highway, St. Catherine. The men got out of the vehicle and began shooting at vendors who were selling at the stoplight, leading into the Portmore community.

The vendors, mostly men, fled into nearby bushes. The police theorise that the killer(s) might have come for Pottinger, who is also called 'Shortman'.

On Friday, there were two separate double murders in the Spanish Town area. Eric Reid, 30, plumber of King Street and Conroy Mullings, 23, of Wellington Street, were the first victims Friday evening.

Several hours later Ricardo Walters, 25, of Lakes Pen and Leon Palmer, 17, of Railway Premises, along with an unidentified 21-year-old man were shot during a drive-by shooting on Morrison Street. Walters and Palmer were pronounced dead at hospital.

There was a third double murder in less than 24 hours, when Michael Jackson, 33, and an unidentified man were shot and killed on Unity Drive, Waterhouse, St. Catherine.

Reports are that the men were selling coal on a dray cart when they were attacked by gunmen. One of the two horses pulling the cart was also shot in the drama which unfolded before the eyes of scores of residents.

DRIVE-BY SHOOTING

In another killing on Friday night, Donovan Aitchison, 41, was killed in a drive-by shooting on Mandela Terrace. A 16-year-old boy was also injured in that incident.

Roy Smith, a labourer of Tavern Drive, Kingston 6, was killed about 2:00 a.m. yesterday. Residents heard gunshots and later found him suffering from multiple gunshot wounds on Golding Avenue, Elletson Flats.

Courtney Stewart, 32, otherwise called 'Happy' of Sevens Road, May Pen, Clarendon, was shot and killed early yesterday morning when he went to investigate strange sounds coming from a shop he operated at his home.

"Anthony Burgess wrote A Clockwork Orange"

Yeah, but it's Sunday, so I forget how to think. It was a crazy book, either way.

Heinlen's books were good too, but I guess that's neither here nor there.

Thumbs up

send the 311 boyz to Jamaica
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

"The report said most of these kids were from well-to-do and upscale families."

Would it be alright if they were poor????

You must be one o' dem slack-jawed trogs I was talkin' about earlier....

Of course it wouldn't be all right if they were poor, genius. What makes you think that? And here's a "rolleyes" for your incredibly idiotic statement:
    *rolleyes*
    K. Mark Hoover

You did it wrong.. this is how u do it
    ---->

Re: You must be one o' dem slack-jawed trogs I was talkin' about earlier....

Originally posted by Budokan
    Of course it wouldn't be all right if they were poor, genius. What makes you think that? And here's a "rolleyes" for your incredibly idiotic statement:
    *rolleyes*
    Right back at cha skippy,my point being that its wrong just to single out the "well-to-do",my bad in knee jerking your post off the bat.

"Much of the youth of today is execrable, IMO; tragic results from a totally user and self-indulgent, instant-gratification society."

I agree with you 100% and I have a feeling that you have children,that being said you are one of the few liberal leaning
    people I see post that show any common sence in these matters

Too bad the people that you vote for don't share your feelings on this matter,if they do names some names,I would like to take a look at them.

People get rolled around here all the time... people are c*nts, and afraid to fight for themselves. Weve tried to make people fight 1 on 1... but it just doesnt work like that here. P*ssies.
    "In choosing your dwelling, know how to keep to the ground.
    In cultivating your mind, know how to dive in the hidden depths.
    In dealing with others, know how to be gentle and kind.
    In speaking, know how to keep your words.
    In governing, know how to maintain order.
    In transacting business, know how to be efficient.
    In making a move, know how to choose the right moment.
    If you do not strive with others, you will be free from blame."
    -Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching
    An eye for an eye leaves the world blind.

we should start the KFO Gang and show them how big of a wimp they all are and furthermore how sloppy they are fighting.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.