Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: paulie zink and the tai shing pek kwar family conflict

So much better at sucking his own $&@? yes I would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    If you really think that, you must not know much about real Chinese martial arts

But, then again, this is you!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_AWa...94B8EE772B01DC

And here is your flabby ass practicing crap.

Post your san da fight footage, Ross. We all need a good laugh this weekend. Ross became a coach because those who cannot do teach.

Quote Originally Posted by CLFNole View Post
    So much better at sucking his own $&@? yes I would agree.
    This is why the trolls love Zink so much, he has mastered the skill they seek so badly
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

This is why the trolls love Zink so much, he has mastered the skill they seek so badly
    He could also give himself one hell of an enema while making cool monkey sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by CLFNole View Post
    He could also give himself one hell of an enema while making cool monkey sounds.
    and yet another entry for quote of the week thread

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

"The big deal is that Paulie Zink is so much better."

At being so flexible, that he can auto-fellate!!! Yes..I agree!!

"And also that he is so much more talented than certain other people, who feel embarrassed."

Yes..I, too often wish I could ---- my own ----!

"This is also the basic reason why people with very low skill slagg off contemporary wushu - they are embarrassed, and have to protect, via some kind of cognitive self deception, their illusion of being highly skilled."

Grandmaster Chan Sau Chung is unskilled then? OK..Mr. Zink..you can come out from hiding now!!

"Simples."

Ebonics is now the official language of North America!

"And then there is the other factor - that other people who haven't got real "lineages", but have very little else either, need to distract attention from that by attacking Paulie Zink - who doesn't actually need one."

No..not if he wants to actually not be laughed out of the auditorium at any place of the planet where he does a demonstration!

This thread makes me think of:
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by LaterthanNever View Post
    "The big deal is that Paulie Zink is so much better."

At being so flexible, that he can auto-fellate!!! Yes..I agree!!
    Hi Laterthannever,
    I don't really do 'petty', so I can't really address this as such. But it's very interesting how what is actually a very high level of physical ability has been turned into a negative via smutty remarks. That's, again, just another example of the embarrassment of lower level martial artists, I suspect.

"And also that he is so much more talented than certain other people, who feel embarrassed."

Yes..I, too often wish I could ---- my own ----!
    Being as flexible as Paulie Zink isn't a negative. Not like being out of shape is.

Grandmaster Chan Sau Chung is unskilled then? OK..Mr. Zink..you can come out from hiding now!!
    It's a bit too petty to slag off old kung fu masters - and I'm not sure that I mentioned him personally. But all in all, yes - the martial artists from the PRC are now so high level that many long standing instructors int he west are embarrassed that their own level is so low by comparison. No shame in that - things move on.

No..not if he wants to actually not be laughed out of the auditorium at any place of the planet where he does a demonstration!
    One may yet be right, even though thousands mock, as Milton said.

Quote Originally Posted by Gru Bianca View Post
    Sure, beautiful to watch and useless from a martial point of view,...you wanna learn the jump up and down? Go learn Parkour or break dance...you'll get the same results.... or even better,,, just to stay within the Chinese theme,....go and enroll yourself to a Chinese Opera school and become the greatest Monkey King....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VOCDFIW4xg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLko4HmeVmo
    There's nothing to say that traditional monkey is good for fighting. Except, of course, internet masturbation.

Quote Originally Posted by Miqi View Post

It's a bit too petty to slag off old kung fu masters - and I'm not sure that I mentioned him personally. But all in all, yes - the martial artists from the PRC are now so high level that many long standing instructors int he west are embarrassed that their own level is so low by comparison. No shame in that - things move on.
    if ever we needed evidence you are completely clueless, well here we have it

high level at WHAT? Jumping around doing gymnastics with tin foil weapons?

The long standing instructors in the west are not contemporary wushu stylists, they are TCMA... sure, there are tons of frauds here, and TONS AND TONS MORE over there in mainland... but the good ones here know there stuff, which is TRADITOINAL, not wushu

There's nothing to say that traditional monkey is good for fighting. Except, of course,
    The twenty plus years when he was in Hong Kong that his students were fighting and winning in the ring....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm5YPpVnM6c

Last edited by lkfmdc; 10-28-2013 at 01:42 PM.

There's nothing to say that traditional monkey is good for fighting. Except, of course, internet masturbation.
    I think yours is a much bigger internet masturbation......a big masturbating illusion that is.....

Nothing wrong with reckognizing and admiring other people's skills, but no honor in saving face to a man that has faked credentials and more.....his flexibility has nothing to do neither with the style nor with kung fu.

You like modern Wushu? Again, good for you but still it has nothing to do with martial arts....break dance is a much more honest choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gru Bianca View Post
    I think yours is a much bigger internet masturbation......a big masturbating illusion that is.....

Nothing wrong with reckognizing and admiring other people's skills, but no honor in saving face to a man that has faked credentials and more.....his flexibility has nothing to do neither with the style nor with kung fu.

You like modern Wushu? Again, good for you but still it has nothing to do with martial arts....break dance is a much more honest choice.
    How would you know?

The twenty plus years when he was in Hong Kong that his students were fighting and winning in the ring....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm5YPpVnM6c

I like the rolling eyes - that makes it seem like it's me that's in the wrong. Anyway, is this where we begin a fifteen page pointless argument over how to convince ourselves that a kick boxing match was absoloutely full of 'traditional monkey kung fu' moves, and anyone who can't see it obviously doesn't know what they're talking about?

Good luck with that - I'll just leave it at 'Emperor's new clothes'. But - looked like a good, exciting kick boxing match. Nothing wrong with what it actually was - it's a shame people shame it with misdirection.

it's a shame people shame it with misdirection.
    irony, it isn't just for breakfast .....

Do you have a learning disability? Seriously? Maybe you dropped out of school? You utterly fail at basic logic