Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: paulie zink and the tai shing pek kwar family conflict

Not in all hung gar but I think Lam Jo's lineage:

Pek Kwar Dan Do
    Pek Kwar Yat Lo, Yee Lo & Sam Lo

Everyone under Lum Jo should have Pek Kwar Doe and Kuan Lan Gim,
    but only Sifu Y. C. Wong lineage has Pek Kwar Yat Lo, Yee Lo and Sam Lo. Sifu YC Wong also learned a stick set that he no longer teaches that came from Kan Dak Hoi.

Maybe Gau Chau Kwun (9 Continents Staff)?

If it's the one that slaps the stick flat onto the floor, then yes.

That form does smack the ground several times so it is likely it's that one.

yes, several times on the floor so it is Gau Chau Kwun

Thank you all. I forgot about the weapon sets. I was under the impression that there were some single forms(non weapon) which were pek kwar forms..

from all the detailed threads on this i know this is fake, but holy cow! i've never seen anything like this in my life! OMG! i know it's not tai sheng pek kwar men, but it's definitely amazing wushu choreography:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOvw1y26yFc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPbUwtTVw3k

I'm surprised this guy never made it to kung fu movies since it's just choreography. It's mind boggling how this guy came up with this stuff and strung it together like this. Befuddling even....
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    from all the detailed threads on this i know this is fake, but holy cow! i've never seen anything like this in my life! OMG! i know it's not tai sheng pek kwar men, but it's definitely amazing wushu choreography:

I'm surprised this guy never made it to kung fu movies since it's just choreography. It's mind boggling how this guy came up with this stuff and strung it together like this. Befuddling even....
    All forms are made up. Are they useful? That's different.
    acrobatics and tumbling may be of no use at all in a conflict.

Watch the stuff and see how many and where the strikes are. Pretty thin.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

all forms are made up, but by WHO and what do they "mean"

you say you are doing Dai Sing Pek Gwa but the forms you made up yourself, you don't know any real Dai Sing Pek Gwa and there is no real martial arts in what you do....

on top of that you make up a fake teacher, steal pictures from someone else's book, and .... well, you know
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post

do you have fetal alcohol syndrome, this is nothing impressive.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post

you say you are doing Dai Sing Pek Gwa but the forms you made up yourself, you don't know any real Dai Sing Pek Gwa and there is no real martial arts in what you do....

on top of that you make up a fake teacher, steal pictures from someone else's book, and .... well, you know

Pretending to have a mythical teacher is nothing new - it's probably just a way of getting round the prejudice against innovation, and the ancestor worship, that cripples the development of wushu. I often wonder if Wang Xiang Zhai's legendary teacher Mad Man Xie was just Wang himself.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post

Indeed.

Zink is like a repeat of several other 70's frauds who were merely athletic dudes that watched a lot of chop sockey flicks and could sell themselves to an ignorant and desirous public. He's not the only one.

Ashida Kim, James Hydrick , David Carradine, and these are just a few of the famous ones! Imagine how many rex kwon dos are still out there flourishing? Well...unfortunately, there's lots.

People believe their own lies when they tell them enough.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Zink is like a repeat of several other 70's frauds who were merely athletic dudes that watched a lot of chop sockey flicks and could sell themselves to an ignorant and desirous public. He's not the only one.
    there is a person who learned all the sequences in "mad monkey kung fu" and pretended they were a monkey stylist, they used to point out the movie as proof they were real...
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Dave, note I only used the words "wushu" and "movies" (ie. entertainment). Nowhere did I use the words "combat", "kung fu" or "useful" in my post or in any way relating to Paulie Zink lol.