Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I love my mouthpiece.

I shaped it with the boiling water and all.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    you are still smashing your lips between a fist ( or whatever ) and your teeth. they are designed to protects your teeth mostly and the high end ones sopposedly protect your jaws etc.

sounds like you just took a good hard one
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

The one piece shock doctor I have has a few harder spots on it than your typical softer job. I have a regular back up that I use, but I prefer the shock doctor. It seemed to work really well.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    ok, 2nd workout with the boxer.

First off, this guy could take me whenever he wanted to in a boxing match.

We went 5, 3 minute rounds, at my request, he was going to stop at 3.

I did better, I think I hit him pretty solid at least 5 times, maybe 1 or two more but I'm happy with the 5.

He, of course, had his way with me.

It's been way too long since I've sparred with anyone that could hit me at will.

I'm blocking his punches with my hands/arms.

He's still just so much faster than me, it's not even funny. But honestly, I think my wind is at least as good if not a smidge better.

Wasn't expecting to see him tonight and I forgot my mouthpiece so my jaw is a little achey and I have a cut lip from my teeth.

I wrapped my hands tonight, or rather, he did for me. Pretty cool. Still thinking about the whole controversy of wrapped vs. unwrapped training. As usual, I think if people (us) stopped concentrating on the differences and looked more for similarities we would all learn something.

We are going to try and meet once a week from now on.

****ing A.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"