Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Soccer is gay!

Oddly both of the origional games are played almost exclusively by school girls.......not to mention hockey.
    Ice hockey eh? Let's not get started with british hockey (if it even exists)

And BTW.. Football is awsome. American style is not. Infact, it pretty much sucks. Period. And the whole debate of what makes what sport more macho etc that's just stupid. Whadda bunch of nuts you are It's different sports! Of corz there's a dif bout how there played and rules, protection etc etc.

On the difference between american and regular football, we have armys of hooligans trashing whole citys on our games. I've never heard of american fotball hooligans? It's not a possitive thing, infact many have lost their lives due to the violence surounding this beloved sport.

Oh and golf is NOT a sport
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Neither is Formula 1
    Mike: I dressed up as an old Isralie woman once.

Tim: Did you?

Mike: I didn't HAVE too.
    Spaced

soccer players can be brutal

U think?...On the news yesterday a law student and a mecical student were found guilty of attacking one of our big tough football stars. The tough guy never even got out of his car.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

kwaichang kaned

The less said about Spurs the better He He

They say Football is a Gentleman's Game watched by Hooligans, and Rugby is a Hooligans Game watched by Gentleman.

How can American Football be called "football" surely it should renamed, Padwussball

Naah, the truly manly game is:

Crocket.
    Witty signature under construction.

lol

that and curling
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I B
    You ain't kidding
    Mike: I dressed up as an old Isralie woman once.

Tim: Did you?

Mike: I didn't HAVE too.
    Spaced

Liokault

Well played!!
    Nice observation there.
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

" I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

" There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith

We gonna soooo beat Englands ass next year

Question

umm

Is Bukkake a sport?

the way rugby players do it, yes.

i still say the most manly sport on earth is synchronized swimming.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Originally posted by kwaichang kaned
    Neither is Formula 1
    Motor sports are a gruelling discipline. It is not unusual for drivers to lose 5 or 6 kgs through the course of a race.

Now equestrian and horse racing is sport
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.