Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT The Almighty Asia challenges..........Your LIVER!!!

OT The Almighty Asia challenges..........Your LIVER!!!

Hey it about that time again (actually today for me) to kick of another OKTOBERFEST!!!! Anyone in Germany (or who can make it) care to test their livers and bladder to some of the best the Germans have to offer?

If you are man (or woman enough) let make this an event!!!
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

I'd love to, but isn't it mid-september?

Also, I'm in Texas.

Just a note - I've had half my liver removed and placed in cryogenic storage, so I can have it put back in later when I need it. Always plan ahead! Or aliver. Or whatever.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

like texans need to go to der fatherland to drink heavily. changstyle -- just go down to your favu watering hole on 6th.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

I don't need to go as far as 6th street - anyway, that's mostly teenybopper hell. When I go downtown I mostly hang out in the warehouse district (the B-Side, Cedar Door, Ginger Man, etc.)

The Draft Horse Tavern (on Medical Parkway - how perfect is that?) usually puts on a litte Oktoberfest fun, though, complete with oompah band.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

a local oktoberfest is usually celebrated nearby to me. never been to one though.

Oktoberfest ends in October... starts in September.. I believe it just started or is about to start this weekend (in which case, it is Friday night so it started)...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

OKTOBERFEST starts Sept 20 and ends Oct. 5.

I am an hour away form München and I plan on going tomorrow and Oct 4th weekend.

I always have fun there and you meet intresting pple. Last year I met ARNOLD and a group of cute japanese tourist (somewhere there is a video of me drunk off my ass talking to them about Oktoberfest in Japanese.)
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

"warehouse"
    He misspelled who.re house.
    "In choosing your dwelling, know how to keep to the ground.
    In cultivating your mind, know how to dive in the hidden depths.
    In dealing with others, know how to be gentle and kind.
    In speaking, know how to keep your words.
    In governing, know how to maintain order.
    In transacting business, know how to be efficient.
    In making a move, know how to choose the right moment.
    If you do not strive with others, you will be free from blame."
    -Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching
    An eye for an eye leaves the world blind.

uhmmmm....
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I grew up on a city of german imigrants

OKTOBERFEST
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Im scared by the thought that im actually the one here who lives CLOSEST to Asia.

lol
    yeah I'll use u as my shield

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

this just happened here

http://www.brewgrassfestival.com/

$25 and all you can drink microbrew from 1-8 pm.

They only give you a 6 ounce commemorative glass to get served in but there are 35+ brewers, each in there own little tent.

aahhhhh
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I am Irish and Polish in extraction.

My liver would choke your liver.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn