Thread: thank you mp...

Thumbs up thank you mp...

I dont think I ever really thanked you for pointing me towards the bjj school up here.

thanks.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

gay vibe
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

You're welcome.

Volcano Admin, I've not bothered ever to respond to you because quite frankly, you don't matter you insignificant little worm. You run your big fat mouth all day long and never contribute anything useful. However, today I'm tired and in a foul mood.

Go drink a great big glass of shut the fuck up. Your herpes riddled lips write checks the whole world knows you can't cash.

Helloooooooooo Ignore List.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

rofl

Originally posted by Merryprankster
    Volcano Admin, I've not bothered ever to respond to you because quite frankly, you don't matter you insignificant little worm. You run your big fat mouth all day long and never contribute anything useful. However, today I'm tired and in a foul mood.

Go drink a great big glass of shut the fuck up. Your herpes riddled lips write checks the whole world knows you can't cash.

uh sorry how is this not responding.

hehe jk.

helloooooo no sense of humor
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

yeh, pleezbaleevit

I could as well mention that I also started BJJ. Machado style. as well as MT.

CZ entered the world of MMA

Traitor!!!

Just kidding. My friend's Jujitsu teacher (mostly BJJ and some boxing/MT, judo throws, etc.) has offered me jujitsu lessons in exchange for guitar lessons. I'd take him up on it, but I don't have much time to give him lessons, and also with all the taiji I'm doing it's hard to find time for JJ, even once a week. Still, their class is fun, and I might join it.

MP, maybe you've met my friend's teacher. I don't know his last name, but his name is Albert. He's black (fairly light-skinned), has a shaved head, and some say he looks like a bald Lenny Kravitz (though I'm not too sure about that one...). I think he trains at Yamasaki's.
    "Duifang jing zhi meng ji, wo fang tui zhi ce fang xi zhi."

Yeah, I think I know him. Is he a purple or a blue? There are two largish fellows from Yamasaki that fit that description.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Traitor!!!
    I still practice Xingyi Quan

I know Albert.- "Al"?. He was/is? a blue belt.
    Last edited by ShaolinTiger00; 09-29-2003 at 08:23 AM.