Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Utilising the Dim Mak in Real Life!

you're going to overclock an athlon? better think about your cooling. those processors are toasty.
    Last edited by Ming Yue; 06-16-2004 at 07:08 PM.

Naw, I don't overclock anymore. I used to do that when I was younger, and I did burn a few CPU's out in my time due to ineffecient cooling w/ overclocking.

I am just gonna stuff it full of ram and put a good video card in, then set up a raid array and load the OS on it.
    http://www.wingchunusa.com

Sao gerk seung siu, mo jit jiu - Hands and feet defend accordingly, there are no secret or unstoppable maneuvers.
    -Yip Man

I can't tell if this is techie speak or pr0n dialogue.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

ok.so need ya 2 dig me that way.migY is STILL fat chick qwid too much tude, my butt curves in all te right places ( n xingkued for tha one so believe me,it's delicious..I mean.functional.) and..did someone here mention diablo???.shapeshifter american Indian style right???...luving that..'n more details?????

Give me a break.

You're right about one thing, I do have plenty of attitude. Then again, that's one thing we have in common, isn't it.

give u a break????...I'm normally running on 12 - 14 kgs underweight am still confident against any attacking player... dead set..tiny as...but neva underestimate.always assume your opponent competent unless they prove otherwise.big / small whatever..........sure ming..only diff is mine is based on education, intelligence and experioence, in lieu of player hating on some chickon the end of a key board miles away getting a little attention you despise because of whatever........You a d*ck****t, and i don't really have any personal against , but I dont even want the mf attention,,,,,,done the whole model / dancer / glam puss extroirdinare scene and now just dont give 2 hoots......jus wanna tal;k ways to hepl each other understand and improve both health, body and ma ing ability.............

I'll pay the existance of your tude ,,,but it's sux chicky...in real world time...unless you were a student, I'd probably have very liltime to speak t you........peace babes........
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 06-16-2004 at 08:51 PM.

But you don't do any of that here. Sometimes you start off good, I can tell you read a lot about MA, and I don't doubt you train, but when questioned you inevitably degrade into circular arguments and unrelated tangents. You gotta work on your closing skills...

ah never mind.....

Whoa, Eyebrows gets nasty when she's jealous!

Eyebrows, you're not gunna win this one. Ming Yue's got it all over you.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

BTW fellow geeks - I'm about to order a Geforce 6800 Ultra. Oh, yeah! Purely for my research, of course .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

dui....dwai..correct........you heard first on kfm on -line floks.......bl is nothing and Ming yue rules the chickey forum........forget anything my knowledge and yrs of study and traing has brought you ...'cause the boys "ll teell they know better anyway...testosterone factor an' all.......

mei guanxie...doesn't matter............meiwenti even........no problem.........

Ps....Vash..you broke my heart....................

excuse me while I close my door , grab a tissue and cry a moment......................

yes.I'm femme..........strong , but penetrable....but only for a moment...it's either pmt..or pregnancy ..either way....chick with feelings for 1 wk minimum!!!

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    ...bl is nothing and Ming yue rules the chickey forum........forget anything my knowledge and yrs of study and traing has brought you ...
    You pretty much summed it up. What have you brought us, anyway? You're a source of amusement at best.

I'm really not interested in ruling anything.

I must decline the title of queen. I enjoyed my 30 second stay but I must return the crown. As my final reigning gesture I change the subject.

Toby, that's a huge video card. Do you have a DVI monitor?

can i be queen?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Nup. *Geekspeak warning* I need it for the vertex texture access capabilities. Vertex Shader 3.0 in DirectX lingo, vertex textures in OpenGL. The X800 doesn't have this feature. It'll be incredibly handy for physics/mechanics calculations per-vertex of a mesh. Much moreso than fragment texture access.

Absolutely. Here's your crown and your little ribbon sash that says you're the best poster ever.

As new queen, you should be prepared to continue the flame war.
    it's your soverign duty.