Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Utilising the Dim Mak in Real Life!

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    real names disrespect the value of a chat - board as this is..............

you take or leave what you hear, and respect that folks have their reason for annonimity..............

it's why 1/2 of us are here..................

IMO, the only reason for annonimity is so you can BS all you want and not have to worry about the consequences. That or you have something to hide. Either way, I think it shows lack of honor.
    Sapere aude, Justin.

The map is not the Terrain.

"Wheather you believe you can, or you believe you can't...You're right." - Henry Ford

really...........

and honouring a persons' right to their privacy is said person "lacking' honour??.................. well there you freakin go.......... if that were true, when things got hot, why didn't I take an alter / aka handle???........

honest as it gets baby, but I'll be f*cked if I'm giving you my address or personal contacts............ psychos run boards like this you know........ no sh*t.........been stalked too often ................sorrry........ make of it what you willl..............end o story.................
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 08-10-2004 at 09:19 PM.

... psychos run boards like this you know ...
    Poor Gene and Design Sifu!
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

now you're feeling us................

and honouring a persons' right to their privacy is said person "lacking' honour??
    If said person is so concerned about privacy, why do they make comments on a public forum.

honest as it gets baby, but I'll be f*cked if I'm giving you my address or personal contacts............ psychos run boards like this you know........ no sh*t.........been stalked too often ................sorrry........ make of it what you willl..............end o story.................
    A person's name does not a address make. Besides, if someone wanted to stalk you, there are other ways than trying to get your personal info from a forum.
    Sapere aude, Justin.

"Wheather you believe you can, or you believe you can't...You're right." - Henry Ford

for gawds sake. we make comments 'cause we wnna learn 'n share jazz....... sure there are other ways to stalk , but especially as a chick on her own 1000's of ks' from anyone she knows.... you can never be too careful........... call it paranoia but local police and all western embassies give the same advice.

I just don't think you understand the gravity of a chinese working / travelling western expats position.............. fair enough.I think you need to be here...................

for gawds sake. we make comments 'cause we wnna learn 'n share jazz....... sure there are other ways to stalk , but especially as a chick on her own 1000's of ks' from anyone she knows.... you can never be too careful........... call it paranoia but local police and all western embassies give the same advice.

I just don't think you understand the gravity of a chinese working / travelling western expats position.............. fair enough.I think you need to be here...................
    Don't you study MA to be able to defend yourself?

Paranoia can be either your senses telling you something is wrong or your imagination using fear to control you. It's up to you to decide which is which. But for me, I am more afraid of living in fear than I am of dying.
    Sapere aude, Justin.

not really........... I study because it's the best way to fitness I ever found. self defense is a spin off........ In fact, I'm a bit of a pacifist and don't really wanna ( adeptness aside).......hurt anyone at all outside o class or the ring............

you gotta understand...... China is poor land, and folks to go to any length to get a meal... westerners are well dressed and comparitively rich beyond belief ( even when we're thinking finances are needing review)............

most are skilled in arts of deception , theivery and trickery, it's almost a prised trade here , especially in Guandong.........

until you've had your bag slit, and folks follow you home trying to scam you here, i'm sure you couldn't understand.........

especially being an ex-model with the whole " ohh.you're soo beautiful line", a chicks gotta take whatever privacy she can swing........

china aside though, .I'm more interested in what you know , or what you wanna , than who you are............ don't you think???

especially being an ex-model with the whole " ohh.you're soo beautiful line", a chicks gotta take whatever privacy she can swing...
    Poor China. Obviously so deprived ...

china aside though, .I'm more interested in what you know , or what you wanna , than who you are............ don't you think???
    Or what you don't know, eh Eyebrows?
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

silly comment but yes....... interested in what I don't know and can learn here

as for privacy, I as a teacher, at times have to take a room directly off an open all hours classroom or lecture hall with only tinitedish glass between us......... it's an issue but as long as I csn remain unpretentious, I seem to cope well enough .......

the plight of the foreign teacher ...................

"remain unpretentious"????

When have you ever BEEN unpretentious in the first place??? You're the MOST pretentious, egotistical, living-in-denial person on this entire forum!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

lol........... boys.........can we just talk about ma or health and fitness do you think???.......... for a change of topic???

BloomingLotus: I am aware that the institution of nicks on forums such as these is to provide security of the person and to maintain privacy. I was just trying to do some troll baiting on DimMakSeminar.

Also, I believe I saw mention of the line about my brother.
    Just an explaination, he was in the room while I was laughing about the thread and asked me to add that line in. I responded with "nawh, no need, etc." and he bugged me until I added it.

I'm a modest person and so when somebody pops on talking about how the number of stripes on their black belt (that we can't see) PROVES them to be the supreme grand master of a million esoteric fighting arts I get a chuckle out of it and usually like to rib them a bit.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

silly comment but yes....... interested in what I don't know and can learn here

as for privacy, I as a teacher, at times have to take a room directly off an open all hours classroom or lecture hall with only tinitedish glass between us......... it's an issue but as long as I csn remain unpretentious, I seem to cope well enough .......

the plight of the foreign teacher ...................

Who does this freak think it is fooling?