Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Utilising the Dim Mak in Real Life!

life issue perhaps???

I don't know, but you work too hard to make sense. Most of your post are BL this and BL that, get a freakin hobby or buy a cross word. At bear minimum, find something to contribute non related to anyone but the info. For gads sake guy.

No, it's not bl this and bl that.

It's bl is full of sh!t, bl is lying again.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Fine then, a comment about "dim mak"

I honestly believe in qi. Actually, that's wrong, I have experienced the manipulation of qi. I've seen people who can channel it consciously and a few that utilize qi based theory without ever knowing what it was they were doing. That being said, would I attempt to use multi-hit pressure strikes to disrupt my opponents qi in the middle of a heated fight?

No.

Striking points to "seal the blood" etc. requires accuracy and finesse that I (at two years) or most people (at twenty years) just don't generally have when facing a trained opponent. I'd rather go for a soft spot - you know all those places you aren't allowed to hit in the UFC - and rip. Gets the job done quicker and just as effectively. (A guy who just had his grapes crushed or an ear pulled off isn't going to want to keep on fighting 9 times out of 10. The tenth time, I would run.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

1/2 you guys more bigger idiots of yourself each day .

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    1/2 you guys more bigger idiots of yourself each day .
    Excuse me? Can you try that again, maybe using English this time?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

sure.

Half of you guys make bigger idiots of yourself each day.

*Phew* Lucky I'm in the other half. I only increase my "idiot quotient" every second day.

Serp, how could you not recognise that "more" == "make" ?
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

so about dim mak ......

Originally posted by blooming lotus
    sure.

Half of you guys make bigger idiots of yourself each day.
    Now, that wasn't so hard was it?

Why don't you try spending that extra few seconds on all of your posts. Who knows what sense you might start to make?

"you work too hard to make sense"

Anyway, no eyebrows, I don't try hard to make sense, making sense actually comes quite easily and naturally for me (unlike yourself).

As for my contrbution to these threads, I consider it to be the exposing of your lies and the correcting of your false information. Your mission is to feed your ego and spread lies & errors. My mission is to do what I can to counter that. Naturally this angers you and you do everything you can to avoid or simply deny every point I ever bring up. This is understandable since you are intellectually incapable of rebutting anything I've ever said about you ('course the fact that I know what I'm talking about and you don't also helps ).
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Blooming lotus

I just want to say I have been reading this thread for a long time. You have caused me to have some really hardy laughs.

I offer you this. The next time you are in New York. Or anywhere in the north east. If ever. lol

I will spar/fight you with one hand. You could use all your dim mak skills. If you could hit me even once. With anything. I will buy you dinner at a very nice restaurant. Also I will tape it so we could put it on this site.

If you can't hit me. Then you need to apologize to all the real martial artists on this site for wasting their time.