Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Utilising the Dim Mak in Real Life!

I think he's joking and expects all of you to know he's joking as well.

One thing that always bothers me in Kung Fu movies, when they use Sand Palm or Iron Palm to kill someone, why is there always a full palm print? You only use the base of the palm.

Dear Mr. EvolutionFist:

The Dim Mak is not a matter of joking; it is reality! My posts are lucid and transpicuous! I hold no ulterior motives, I only wish to disseminate the true significance of the Dark Arts within the Martial Arts community.

As to your question of the palm print; the movies of which you speak can be based in reality when filming the use of the Cinnabar Palm. The Cinnabar Palm creates an enormous amount of energy, and when released onto its target, it can create red handprints, even with the slightest of touch. Further, the handprints can be augmented by bruises, and if not treated properly could result in grievous injury, or DEATH! That, my friend, is serious reality!

Respectfully yours,

dimmakseminar

What I am asking is: Why would you hit me with your entire hand, ie, all five finger prints, plus the palm, instead of just the base of the palm? The other seems like a slap.

Of course I am interested in Dim Mak as I am sure most MA are. My master has showed me some points (big ocean and little ocean) as well as various places to strike that cause greater than normal damage.

But when it comes to "death touch", I always have two questions:

1) How easy is it to hit THAT spot on a well trained, resisting fighter.

2) How do you know? Have you ever killed a human being using "death touch" or any other method with your bare hands?

As Krist said, you are respectful, so I don't mean any disrespect, just posting concerns. Also, whenever someone posts knowing a person who can do contactless knockouts, I IM them to put me in touch with them. No one ever does. Likewise, if you or an associate is near NYC, I'd love to present myself as someone willing to check it out ... just please don't Death Touch me, just maybe use a Kind of Hurt Me touch.

Best to you and your organization
    Ray

I believe in the numbing points. Kirk numbed my arm up last thursday while we were working controls.

Pressure points are good to just get in the habit of grabbing on your opponent. Most weaken the muscles a little bit, makes them easier to manipulate.
    As for pressure point striking sequences... Seems like youd get hurt trying to land a few in a row appropriately on a resisting opponent.
    "In choosing your dwelling, know how to keep to the ground.
    In cultivating your mind, know how to dive in the hidden depths.
    In dealing with others, know how to be gentle and kind.
    In speaking, know how to keep your words.
    In governing, know how to maintain order.
    In transacting business, know how to be efficient.
    In making a move, know how to choose the right moment.
    If you do not strive with others, you will be free from blame."
    -Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching
    An eye for an eye leaves the world blind.

This guy is cool!

DIMMAKSEMINAR FOR MODERATOR!!! NOW!
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"

Dear Mr. EvolutionFist:

Eminently enlightened questions! These questions are frequently asked by the unlearned when first attending my seminars. When utilizing the fairy palm, which is essentially a backfist slap with the fingers and knuckles, it is important to recognize that the whipping action of the fingers comprises much of the devastating blow! Simple physics can enrich our argument here. Power equals force times velocity, and force equals mass times acceleration. Therefore you can deduce that the speed and mass being utilized will cause a greater force. Imagine the bottom end handle of a bull-whip being utilised as a weapon. Certainly it can be used with great efficacy, dependant upon the skill of the holder. Now think of the bull-whip itsself as the weapon, traveling at a high rate of speed in excess of the speed of sound, causing a small sonic boom as it meets its intended target. That is REAL POWER! Now, consider the fingers as the whip. If properly developed, they can travel at speeds in excess of 760 miles per hour! This technique can be utilized for both back and front palm assaults! Certainly they must be trained effectively or you risk grievous injury to your person. However, the physics are REAL!

It is is unreasonably incongruous to expect a novice to be able to utilize Dim Mak techniques with any great potentiality. As with all serious martial arts, significant years of prominent training are needed before a Dim Mak practitioner can utilize the most mortiferous of techniques. However, mastery can be attained!

Finally, to ask a Dim Mak master if he has ever utilised his techniques in mortal fashion is to question his very existentialistic subsistence! I thank you for your understanding and apologise profusely for not answering all of your questions at this time!

With transcendant devoir, I remain,

Respectfully yours,

dimmakseminar

Re:dimmakseminar

The odoriferous emanations permeate from your vocalized orifice without cease.
    Do you see how foolish your posts look?

Dear Honorable DimmakSeminar,

May I humbly suggest that you offer a enlightening discourse on DimSumSecrets as well? Once upon a time in China, its elusive and seductive power indeed has been most irresistible poison to incurable heart attacks known only to the chosen few. As my somewhat overbearing Chinese chef dare not to reveal this exotic Kung Fu of the Far Mysterious Orient, I was greatly distressed for its cure until I got hold of this most excellent Dimwitted topic of the hour. I beg you to come at once! You are my Dimsum, my only Dimsum! Ha! Ha!

My Hung Gar sifu actually showed me what you are calling a bullwhip-type palm. He laughed when his sifu, Frank Yee, showed it to him when he was a young man, and dind't learn what it really was till years later. Yes, I am also a big fan of MV^2 ... I'll put my money on V any day.

As for my question, I am sorry. I did not mean to be rude. Secretly I suspect my master knows some sort of Dim Mak. He's funny. He says the little guy can never realy play with the big guy, and then beats men literally twice his size and half his age. He makes fun of all these "chi" guys but does some amazing stuff, like take full kicks to his unprotected leg (including knee)-- I think he let Count do this to him at a tournament once, but could be confusing him with someone else. And he rolls his eyes at Dim Mak, but like I said, has shown me several targets and how already. All in good time I guess. So much to learn as it is.

Best of luck to you.
    Ray Pina

PS. I've been training martial arts for 25 years. I prefer still learning over "unlearned."

I crush walnuts and small animals with my massive pectorals.
    -Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching

I dislike starting out like this, this being my first post, but well what ever.
    "Cinnabr Palm", more commonly know as "Red Sand Hand", or "Iron Palm" is merely a state of conditioning reached after a long(years) regiment of training your hands(Chinese Kungfu training for toughness in the hands being superior to other techniques because you are not rushed there by avoiding injury)
    One does not need to be really conditioned to the redsandhand to preform the dimmak.
    2. Every instructor I have ever had says never believe anyone who says they alone were taught mystical secrets, because they werent.
    You want good Kung-fu, practice, then practice some more, and the do it again.
    3. Dimmak is not a style of Kung-fu anymore then Chin-na is,
    it is a part of just about every style.
    So here is my question, what type of Kungfu do you study which has offered you extensive Dimmak training?
    and dont say Cinnabar Palm(that isnt a style either).
    Who is your Sifu? I dont care how many belts you own, everyone has had or has a Sifu.
    Finally what is your Sifu's lineage in his particular style?

****, getting right down to the nitty gritty.

Cinnamon bun. Palm.
    -Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching

Dear Mr. Temujinn:

You pose some excellent questions, indeed. Although, the Cinnabar Palm may appear to be but a conditioning technique upon a cursory superficial glance, it is indeed a technique with much internal power when you look beyond the physical! You must think outside the box!

I agree that you should perspicaciously listen to someone that professes to be the sole transmission disciple of a particular style; that is precisely why I started my seminars!

The dimmak is a valid form of martials arts, and can be practised exclusively by its practitioners, just as one can study chin-na, Shuai-Chiao, or other specialties. I am living proof!

Kungfu is ubiquitous. As you begin deeper study, you will see that principles are universal and infinite! As for my teachers, there are many! The names you might recognize (although by all means not the most significant of my instructors) are Dr. Pier Tsui-Po and Master Chang Yiu-Chun, and even the students that I have instructed. That's right, the student is the Master! I am a lifelong student of the art!

I unhesitatingly await your next auspicious remonstrance, and I remain,

Respectfully yours,

dimmakseminar

How much does a course or seminar cost?
    I mean ultimate power must be sold for a cheap price !
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"