Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Utilising the Dim Mak in Real Life!

1. Originally posted by dimmakseminar
    Dear Mr. Meat Shake:

I am not certain if in fact you were directing the verbage to me. You see, Mufuka is an acquaintance of mine that I met on an expedition in wild country of Africa, some many years ago. This Mufuka that I know was not a very nice fellow, and took to hunting Kiboko and Punda Milia when it was not allowed. Suffice to say, he was very ill-behaved; in fact, to this day I still consider him to be a bad Mufuka. Thus you can understand the confusion.

Expeditiously yours,

dimmakseminar
    rofl. outstanding.

Thumbs up

Jesus Christ! That was flawless.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Im sorry but Dim mak you are full of Sh*t. You are just some greedy ******* looking to make a quick buck by exploiting the ignorance of people who dont know any better. I ask you please take your scams elsewhere. Good day sir.

No! Wait! I wanna see if he can teach me to controll my chi to blast a hole through the toilet!
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

haha you dont need him to do that, Just go eat some Taco Hell and then some laxatives. that toilet will be blown to pieces!

but thats cheating. I have to use only the raw, stinky power that is fermenting in my lower intestines.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

7. Originally posted by subliminal1284
    Im sorry but Dim mak you are full of Sh*t. You are just some greedy ******* looking to make a quick buck by exploiting the ignorance of people who dont know any better. I ask you please take your scams elsewhere. Good day sir.
    Well.. in a way, you're right. He is exploiting the ignorance of some people that don't know any better, but not in the way you're thinking.

Dear Mr. subliminal1284:

SERENITY NOW!

Perhaps you are misguided in the message which you are seeing in my posts. Perhaps your martial arts training should focus more on the Wu-de, and less on the hostility of your training. Perhaps the message that you have written was anything but subliminal. Perhaps I can offer you an excellent fromage to accompany your whine. As I recall, 84 was a sour vintage, perhaps.

Sincerely,

dimmakseminar

Dear Mr Wanna be,

There is only one person in the USA I know of who knows the Dim Mak, Master Gin Foon Mark. I know because he is in my lineage. And he does not teach the Dim mak to anyone. If you were to teach it to just anyone who is willing to come to your stupid seminar you would be one very irresponsible person. I dont know where you got your ideas from that you know the dim mak, maybe somebody ripped you off and told you they were teaching you the dim mak but really taught you a bunch of bs. You are a very sad person and I feel sorry for you. I hope you do not recieve too much negative karma for being a fraud. Good day.

RE: subliminal1284, the death of subtlety

y

o

u

a

r

e

a

d

u

m

b

a

s

s

BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

sorry my friend, If you agree with him then you are the Dumba*s.

Thumbs up

oh man, somebody believed him. That's hilarious.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

...but I can still teach you to blow up toilets...with QI!!! Raw, noise hair curling power! Come to my seminar...Its will leave you light-headed!
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Re: The death of subtlety

Good Maks never die, they just Dim away!

Dear Mr. subliminal1284:

Clearly you do not realise the power of the "World-Wide" Web, and all of those that are touched by it. While Master Gin Foon Mark may in fact be an excellent Sifu, I am unclear as to how you can believe that HE is the only person in the whole of the US that knows the Dim Mak. Think about what you are saying; you are claiming that only ONE person knows the Dim Mak whilst claiming that others that are unkown to you, do not. If you truly believe this, I have a small holiday resort in French Guyana which may interest you.

As for your hostility towards me, it is misplaced, and it makes one question exactly what you are being taught at your school. I look forward to what I anticipate will be a reasoned and informative response.

Eagerly awaiting your reply, I am

Fairly certain that you're in the deep end of the pool without your water wings,

dimmakseminar
    Last edited by dimmakseminar; 02-08-2004 at 09:24 PM.