Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: All of my alter-egos and aliases

Watchman Guest

Attn: All of my alter-egos and aliases

Rogue, Stranger, tnwingtsun, et al:

A heads up -- MSNBC is doing a segment on "lessons learned from Somalia" (Blackhawk Down). It's airing Monday (tomorrow) night at 9:00pm eastern.

Thought y'all might be interested if you hadn't caught word of it yet.

P.S. Can someone remind me when I'm supposed to be "Sevenstar" again?

diego Guest

tommorro

or the next day maybe

"I finish the job with a tiger claw into the throat. Remember guys'INSERT CORNY WHITEBOY VOICE' use extreme violence against your opponents always, that will discourage them from hurting other people" kungfu site technique sec.VS?."...

Stranger Guest
    Thanks for the heads up.

Who am I? :confused:

I don't get mad.
    I get stabby.

rogue Guest
    Thanks Watchman.

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban who right about now is getting jiggy with his first of 70 virgins.

“Are you guys ready? Let’s roll.” Last words of Todd Beamer heard over his mobile line right before rushing a hijacker.

tnwingtsun Guest
    Roger that watchman.

AAR time

tnwingtsun Guest

Watchman

Been scaning for MSNBC,no show.

Heres what I found.

Check what's coming up on NBC, MSNBC, and CNBC in the next 24 hours...

MSNBC Live
    MONDAY, OCTOBER 15 - 10:00 PM ET
    Ashleigh Banfield - Live from Pakistan
    Region in Conflict

MONDAY, OCTOBER 15 - 11:00 PM ET
    Host: Lester Holt
    The latest on the anthrax cases across the country, including a new diagnosis: the child of an ABC News employee has tested positive. Guests include Rep. Gary Ackerman (D-N.Y); MSNBC Military Analyst Gen. Bernard Trainor

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16 - 12:00 AM ET
    Host: Brian Williams
    NBC Military Analyst Gen. Barry McCaffrey

MSNBC Investigates
    TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16 - 1:00 AM ET
    Black Hawk Down: The Somalia Connection
    October 3, 1993: this is the story of a UN mission led by U.S. Special Forces in Somalia -- a humanitarian mission to save a nation on the verge of self-destruction due to a civil war. A mission plagued by a lack of planning, a lack of support and a lack of intelligence. And while no one knew it at the time, it was America’s first battle with the forces of Osama Bin Laden

Watchman Guest
    I tuned in for it and didn't see it either. They must of bumped it because of the new Anthrax developments.

Thanks for finding the new time. :D

rogue Guest
    I'll have to set the VCR up for that.

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban who right about now is getting jiggy with his first of 70 virgins.

“Are you guys ready? Let’s roll.” Last words of Todd Beamer heard over his mobile line right before rushing a hijacker.

Stranger Guest
    Who am I? :confused:

I don't get mad.
    I get stabby.

Watchman Guest

Stranger,

FYI, Pedro Sauer is going to be in Richmond and Virginia Beach near the end of Oct.

I can't remember if either of those locations are closer to your particular neck of the woods, but I thought I'd pass along the info.

Click here for details.

KC Elbows Guest
    This entire thread has me questioning my sanity. Who is who? I'm afraid I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night posting tv schedules under the name watchman.

By the way, is it watchman as in Rorschach's watchmen, or am I way off base here?

Watchman Guest

You're way off base...

...but that was a cool grahic novel. :D

My handle is a spin on the English translation of my first name, plus it's a religious thing (Isaiah 52:8).

P.S. If you wake up as me, could you please clean my shotgun? I've been putting it off for a couple of days. :rolleyes:

KC Elbows Guest
    Hey, that's MY shotgun!

Oh geez, Isaiah 52:8 already has a bookmark in it!

I hope I'm not anyone else, too. I just can't afford the added bills.

Watchman Guest

Ah, it's not that big a deal.

Just remember - if someone happens to mention "Project Mayhem" to you...DO NOT ask questions! :eek:

Mr. Nemo Guest
    KC Elbows is obviously watchman.