Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross vs. Abel

so, i think i speak for almost everyone here, no matter who's side theyre on or even if theyre a neutral neutral bystander (i know thats lame, but work with me here, people) when i say, i hope to see you step into the ring next month for the fight *ahem* -slaughter- *cough* at the san da tournament
    OK I admit part of me would really like to see a clip of this fight on the 'net...but NO I gotta put that thought outta my mind otherwise I'm no better than Richard Harris and all those other dudes who watched guys tear eachother apart at the Coliseum (see Gladiator)...OK so hopefully it won't be that bad, but there seems to be enough animosity here that if these two ever do meet it could get ugly, very ugly. And I said it before I would just like to repeat since both of them had plenty of prior notice about this potential altercation I would be afraid someone would bring a weapon or gang or something...
    If it was a fight in competition with rules I would support and watch that but I don't want two cats to bash eachother's heads in because of a fight they had on the internet...I know I'm a huge ***** thats why I stick to kata
    Veni Vidi Vici

- "You've seen pictures me, you even commented on them" -

Uh, NO, maybe you are thinking of someone else, I would have remembered if I had seen them, sure would have commented on them, but I didn't..... but thanks for them.....

I must say, you do look like Al Gore.... maybe there's a side line profession in there for you.....

This is true comedy.....hahahahaha..........

Sifu Abel-

I'll kick your a$$, I want to fight you...

Ross-

Iam champion, look at my sifu, my name, my trophies.....

Abel-

I'll kick your a$$, name the place....

Ross-

But, look at my students, I have so many....

Abel-

I'll kick ur A$$....

Ross-

Iam champion...look at my sifu....and my students....

Abel-

I'll kick ur A$$....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ross-

U don't have any students......

LOL........ Oh...my.......this is better than an HBO

Except for the part where he said he'd fight 'em.

Anyhow, like MST said, if this happens I want tickets. If it doesn't, well, c'est la vie.

Gotta go run wind sprints now.
    "Oh LORD, please spare our eyes"- Traditional Prayer before an English Singlestick Match

Well, either Abel came up with a new screen name or "Tit Sa" is yet another KFO'er who can't read.....

actually, I think I found a picture of Tit Sa

http://emage.allrecipes.com/allrecip...mall/27151.jpg

(you know it HAD to be done)

Haha....

You don't wanna start with me Ross...

I know all about you and your school and your sifu....so let it lie where it is.

All I want to know is when is this fight gonna happen.

Oh my, another internet wannabe who thinks he knows what the deal is from rumor and general gossip and BS

Yeah, sure, Tit Sa, you know everything about everything.... Hey, tough guy, fill out your profile, maybe provide us with a picture and tell us who you are, cause I'm sure you'll soon be spewing crap and at least it you identify yourself someone MIGHT believe you

I think I've come up with a great way to make even MORE MONEY (watch guys like Abel freak out!)

I'm gonna set up a paypal account, and we'll have a challenge of the month club, and if you donate to it, we'll send you the video tapes......

Only problem is most will be like this one, on the internet only. I've lost track of all the guys who said on the internet they were going to "come down" and "kick my azz" but the fact remains, only TWO PEOPLE were real men and came on down.... My FULL RESPECT TO THEM.... They know who they are

That also means that despite all the crap said here, only two people on KFO have ever seen me up close and personal and have any idea what they are talking about....

Me? Freak out? Only you are sweatin'

Thats a great idea.

Either way. BOOM.

I'm gonna set up a paypal account
    Great idea, glad I suggested it a few pages/days ago....

practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

The only flaw so far in my glorious plan to victory is that I have recently learned that my secret monkey technique which invloves jumping up on his horse stance and grabbing his arm may not work on the great warrior known as Sifu Abel....

(turn off sarcasm mode)

you are now free to go about your business as usual

LOL! Well then you'll just have to depend on your patented bend over and say ahhhh technique. One look at that gaping azzhole and I'll just die of horror.

You call the third eye stare, I believe.

LOL! ......The Deal... LOL!!!! ROFL!!! LMAO!!!!

give the guy a break. He's trying to run a kung fu school in the same town as two shaolin temples. You'd try and take over san shou too.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Isn't it 3
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Thumbs up

hey, i signed all those petitions ikfmdc posted, and i'd like to say for the record, i think what he's trying to accomplish for san shou is great. Ikfmdc If you have beef with traditional chinese martial arts methods, forms etc. it's a shame but I suppose you have your own reasons.

and i respect abel as well for his passion to stand up for what he believes in. Abel if you think that tcma will be vindicated by challenging ikfmdc to a duel, then follow your dreams. I believe he has indirectly accepted your challenge, but has stated he has no desire to pay money to meet you. and I agree with him, You are the one that is challenging him so You need to be the one to find yourself over to ny. it would be different totally if he was the one instigating this battle, but he isn't, you are , so just go for it, if you believe you can, wouldn't it be worth it?

both of you should come together either to fight , or settle your differences. because this verbage does nothing to enhance the character of you both.

much respect to both of you.