Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arnie Wins California!

I cant wait to see Arnie drive the whole country into doom & misery.

ill laugh my ass off, rofl

chen zen, he is the Governator, not the President. Just because Gray Davis has been Erased doesn't mean Arnold gets to run the freaking country. Besides, if he sucks (which I doubt), California will just recall him and him and Gray wil be Twins.
    I have a signature.

I enjoyed Twins....
    not
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I wasn't including you in those remarks Serp. It was for the others who don't get it.

Gray Davis was a horrible governor. Period. That whole state needs serious reworking stat. Though I don't consider Arnold to be a true-blue republican I do think he is a step in the right direction over that low-life Davis. The first thing Arnold needs to do is reclaim the drivers licenses and programs given out by Davis to illegal criminals.

Something he has remarked on doing.
    Regards

Talking hey does anyone re,e,ber that movie

DEMOLITION MAN with stallone and sandra bullock and wesley snipes? stallone gets frozen in stasis to serve a life term for accidentally killing a buch of citizens being terroized by snipes? he gets awakened in to a futuristic world where everything is all peaceful and happy and at one point in the movie it was mentioned that Arnold shwartzenegger was president?
    i see a pattern forming here with ole arnie getting the governor ship. i mean come on guys this is NOTHING NEW. i seem to remember a former california governor/senator who was a very popular actor and HE got to be president. you guys remember Reagan dont you?

this is the same thing and actually being a pansy liberal wussy as some of my detractors fell i am i wouldnt mind arnold being president. hey i am a big fan of arnold movies. predator,,,the running man(my favorite) conan total recal(another favorite) and his best bone headed role was Commando.

i applaud the due process in california that got that weasel gray davis out of office and replaced it with a fine austrian/american actor. i mean its California,,,,its CALI.
    i love america really i do.

TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

chen zen, he is the Governator, not the President. Just because Gray Davis has been Erased doesn't mean Arnold gets to run the freaking country. Besides, if he sucks (which I doubt), California will just recall him and him and Gray wil be Twins.
    I know. just jokin as usual.

I had always hoped Clint Eastwood would step up fpr his country... er, well state that is...

Imagine his run for Presidency...
    "C'mon America... MAKE MY (election0 DAY"

too bad Sonny Bonno pasted away...
    "I've got you Amercia"

> er... how about Bill Gates?

Only Linus can save us.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

this is the same thing and actually being a pansy liberal wussy as some of my detractors fell i am i wouldnt mind arnold being president. hey i am a big fan of arnold movies. predator,,,the running man(my favorite) conan total recal(another favorite) and his best bone headed role was Commando.
    Arnold can never be president. He was not born in the US. Thank goodness.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

"DEMOLITION MAN with stallone and sandra bullock and wesley snipes? stallone gets frozen in stasis to serve a life term for accidentally killing a buch of citizens being terroized by snipes? he gets awakened in to a futuristic world where everything is all peaceful and happy and at one point in the movie it was mentioned that Arnold shwartzenegger was president?'

Yes! i was just commenting on that to my wife.

Sandras line was that arnie became so popular that an X number amendment was made allowing foriegn citizens with 35 years of residence to run for president. The constitution CAN be amended, you know.

Stallone:

"GET OUTTA MAH WHITE-HOUZ!"

Pacino:

"Do you know why you should'nt vote on Bush?

'Cos hes got a BIG ASS!!"

Bronson:

"............." (he never said much in movies)

Michael Imperioli (from Sopranos)

"Stick it up yo mothers twat!" (used against any critique from the opposition)

Step up was in reference to his military career and service.
    Regards

Arnold can never be president. He was not born in the US. Thank goodness.
    Congress is currently considering a bill that would change this rule so that someone who's been a U.S. citizen for 20 years can run for president.

Anyone care to guess how many years Arnold has had U.S. citizenship?
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

I doubt that bill will ever pass. At least I hope not.
    Regards

Ugh, an amendment like that would be a serious security breach.