Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Arnie Wins California!

Just to be clear...I think Jessie Ventura was a great governor. I loved his style and willingness to say what he meant and put it on the line. Even if I disagreed with him, I liked knowing where he stood. Very refreshing in this age of "tell 'em what they want to hear" politics. That's part of the reason I like Bush. I know where he stands for the most part (certainly more than most politicians). I don't always agree with him, but he's not just following the latest poll numbers.

I certainly wouldn't be a fan of any such "Demolition Man" amendment to the Constitution.
    Keep it simple, stupid.

That's part of the reason I like Bush. I know where he stands for the most part
    You mean before he lies to you, or after, when he's covering his @ss?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

[/B]
    I certainly wouldn't be a fan of any such "Demolition Man" amendment to the Constitution.
    yeah or a black president that would just a be a real travisty wouldnt it

just kidding rad. i wouldnt want osama running for pres either. TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.