Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tulsa Tai Chi

Hi,

Look up Rick Thomas in Tulsa. He does Chen style Taiji, Hunyuantaiji and Wu/Hao style Taiji as well as some Shaolin kungfu. His website is www.thomasacademy.com . The rest of his contact info is on the webpage.

hunyuan13,

I noticed your location as Bentonville, AR. I make visits to Rogers on a semi-regular basis and was curious if there might be other martial artists in the area. What style(s) do you study, if you don't mind my asking?

Hi,

I practice and teach Chen Style Taijiquan as well as Hunyuan Taiji and Qigong. I've also studied Baji, Pigua, Tanglang and Yin Bagua, but I'm not authorized to teach these.

I share space with a Shuri Ryu Karate school and a non-Brazilian Jujutsu instructor.

In addition to the normal distribution of TKD schools, etc. in the area. There is a Wu Style Taiji instructor in Rogers, a CMC instructor in Fayetteville and a Yang Style instructor in Siloam Springs who also teaches Tibetan White Crane.

There's a few more in the area, but this should give you an idea of the CMA.

Richard Johnson

Smile

Thanks.

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    Minghan Luo teaches in Tulsa. He shares space with McCollister's Martial Arts.

He is former member/coach of the Hubei Professional team, and was chief instructor of self-defense for the Botswana Police Dept. in South Africa.

You might check with him to see if he has an internal program available.
    **Thanks, will do.
    Dave

Originally posted by hunyuan13
    Hi,

Look up Rick Thomas in Tulsa. He does Chen style Taiji, Hunyuantaiji and Wu/Hao style Taiji as well as some Shaolin kungfu. His website is www.thomasacademy.com . The rest of his contact info is on the webpage.
    **Great, will do so. Chen style is actually what I am most interested in.
    Dave