Thread: Sarasota/Bradenton Chen Tai Chi

Sarasota/Bradenton Chen Tai Chi

Greetings. I am currently in the process of relocating to the Bradenton/Sarasota area in Florida, and am in the search for a good Chen Tai Chi teacher. Any information or resource suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

It's a bit of a drive, but the Chinese Martial Arts Center in Dunedin teaches Chen style. On the other hand, if you end up working in Pinellas, it won't be a bad drive at all.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

Douglas Nakamoto teaches in North Tampa. He currently studies with Yan Gao Fei, a bonafide Chen master in South Florida. Douglas has a website here: http://hometown.aol.com/dgnakamoto/

I believe that Yan Gao Fei teaches in Fl so you may want to look him up. In addition, you can check out the following page for some possible leads:

http://www.scheele.org/lee/tcclinks.html

good luck.
    w.

Thanks, you all. I will go check it out. Much appreciated.

I think Douglas drives down to train with Yan Gao Fei at least once a month. If you hook up with him, you'll end up training with YGF sooner or later anyway. Unless you want to drive 4-5 hours each way by yourself every time.

You're welcome and good luck!