Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite jacked up moments from kung fu movies

That'd be The Legend II. God, both of those movies sucked so much ass their teeth ended up brown.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Jet Li sux. But it was a cool concept.

I prefer flicks such as:
    -a snake in the eagles shadow
    -Drunken Master
    -Spiritual Kung Fu

All of which have horrible acting, but supurb Fight sceens.
    If you gauge KF movies for acting then your watching them for all the wrong reasons. I've yet to see a single KF movie with good acting...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Thumbs up

Hero had good acting
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Talking haha naw doods i got all those movies beat

i have one movie title and i need not say more than just that................

GYMKATA
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

how about,
    "The Surging Chi that Took Bejing by Surprize"?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

He was not gay. He was certainly effeminate, but not gay.
    Sammo Hung (playing his brother) called him "f@g" and other degrading terms in the movie. its mostly because of that i said it.

also in "the Big Boss" when Lee is fighting the main villain in the end, the villain suddenly pulls a knife and throws it at him. but quick as Lee is, he kicks the knife ( ) making it change direction like a boomerang and hit the villain back. and as the knife hits him, the movie freezes making it look like time changed around them. WTF?!

Originally posted by chen zhen
    Sammo Hung (playing his brother) called him "f@g" and other degrading terms in the movie. its mostly because of that i said it.
    In the original Cantonese dialogue he calls him "loi yun ying"; a disparaging remark about how lady-like a man is. Doesn't mean gay though.

Was "f@g" used in the English dubbing?

yes it was. and in fact, it WAS english dubbing (meaning british) and not american for the movie. never heard that before. and the dubbing was done many years ago.

too bad this genre is practically dead
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

So how 'bout kill bill?

It was badass.

strike!

You thought so? Great! I'm looking forward to see it alot. Should b out here soon

12. Thumbs up

There was this highly cheesy movie in which the hero sat on villainīs neck,scratching his face like a cat.
    It is unlikely that you have seen it,I did not actually bother watching it entirely...wonder why.I think itīs from seventeeīs and itīs name might simply have been "Kung-Fu".
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Jackie Chan does that in 'Snake in the eagles shadow'. Althought that movie was overall kinda funny

14. Thumbs up

Certainly not the movie I talked about.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Spiritual Kung Fu,

LOL!!! We have that one on RIGHT NOW at my house. Funny, years ago it cured my daughter's fear of ghosts because the ghosts were so damm hysterical in that movie.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a