Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My friend got jumped pretty bad

GDA? When did you get back on here?????? Wow, thats cool that your back, and thanx, that actually does make me feel better.

You guys wanna hear something messed up. George is alright. But I found out that night he was also with two cousins (whom I don't know so they coulda been anybody there) who just sat there and watched him get his head stomped! His own family, his own blood, didn't do anything. Just stood there and watched.

been back for about a week i think. i pleaded with the mods and promised to be good and they decided to give me a second chance. i didn't realize how much other forums suck until i was banned from here.

and if his own family didn't do anything maybe that's telling you something. like he does **** like that all the time and they're tired of bailing him out.
    where's my beer?

Thats cool, glad to have you back!

I saw George yesterday, he was actually pretty lucky, he was knocked out, and had 20 stitches in his forehead. It could have been worse.

John on the other hand, was actually sucker punched with a bottle across his face. He had his jaw broke in 2 places, and had to have it wired shut, unfortunately. But other then that, they alright, and they seemed to have calm down from drinking. They only get that way when they drink, it's weird it's like night and day when they are sober.

I cant stand angry drunks. And in your situation I would of walked away as well. I was at a party once where a mate of mine got smacked for chatting up a guys little sister (hes an animal when hes drunk- animal vegetable or mineral, he'll do it)

Afterwards one of my mates asked why I didnt step in. I just looked at him and said "and what if it was your little sister he was trying to bang?"

If one of my mates is being an ass and gets decked, good job. teach him some manners.
    "If there is no grand plan; if there is no big picture; if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."

Yung Apprentice, Cowardice...

"When we get there, the two guys we know are drunk, and talking $h!t to like 9 guys." Hmmm...was it actually 9 guys, or "like 9 guys"? Maybe it was 3 or 4....Oh, but you couldn't tell that the other 3 or 4 were their girlfriends...

Here is the heart of your posting:

"The thing is, me and my friend get there right as it happens, and we don't know whats going on, it caught me off guard." If you didn't know what was going on, why did you assume your friends had been "talking $h!t"? Maybe they were getting ganged up on, and you wouldn't back them up. Nice. I am glad I will never have to share a foxhole with you.

"Here is the truthI froze. I didn't do anything." Ahhh...The cowards credo, you have memorized it well, congratulations.

"I might have been able to help George, or who knows, but I didn't do anything." Don't feel bad, cowards never do anything, that's why their cowards. Congratulations, you've made their ranks- with honors!

"Granted they are always get into something, and sooner or later they had this coming." It will seem like a walk in the park compared to what you have coming- coward.

"And I had no idea who started what, or why they were getting into each other's face." Hmmmm...but didn't you say they were, "talking $h!t"? Sounds like you didn't really know $h!t! Oh, I guess that would be a justifiable reason to let a friend get his head stomped on. You are a cowardly piece of trash.

"I feel bad though. I froze. It was like a nightmare, everything was going on, and i was in slow mo. I could think, but my body wasn't moving." It's called FEAR, get used to it coward.

"I don't know why I'm saying this, maybe I want to hear some feedback from ppl." Well there is some feedback for you. How did it taste? Not as sweet as what the other cream puff's are slinging you, I know. The truth isn't always pretty, or sweet. The truth can be ugly, and I hope in your case painful, and I hope like hell it hurts. What goes around, comes around. Here's hoping you get yours soon.

Cheers.

Dude, it was 9 guys...and what if you did start to beat up one or two guys when one of their buddies decides to pull out a knife and stab you from behind?
    Think about it, those guys shouldn't be drinking in bars, if they are going to end up fighting.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

Hammer, you really are a character. A retarded one, but a character no less. I am glad you wouldn't share a fox hole with me. I would salute you for that, especially during war.

Looking at your posts, I thought about replying to some of the things you said. But then again, why wasted my time arguing with some @sshole wanna be war veteran. It's like talking to a wall, or trying to understand a drunk chimp. Had you had something insightful to say, negative or positive, then maybe I wouldn't think you are such a jack @ss. But no, you wanted to make your post personal.

You've probably watched too many war movies. You were probably in ROTC and never served in the military, and if you did serve, you probably were a cook, or a pencil pushing officer.

You may think you brought me down to your level, but I'm having fun writing this, and am laughing my @ss off at this. You need to calm down old timer, and stop feeling sorry for yourself because you never had any glory days.

Nice comeback...

Glad to see you at least had the honesty to not try and deny this simple fact:

YOU ARE A COWARD.

Cheapshots. Is that all you have son? Read my posting again. I dissected that cowardly tale of yours- and posted my thoughts on the ramblings of a fearful piece of trash. For this, I'm "retarded", an "@sshole", a "jack @ss"? Is that your best defense? You have a lot of growing up to do, child. I now understand why you had to turn your back on your buddies when they were being attacked- your fighting skills are probably about as good as your logic. If you were half as good at throwing punches as you are at throwing about inane, childish, cheapshots, maybe your friends wouldn't be so banged up. And maybe you could live with yourself in that yellow skin of yours. LOSER...

Cheers.

A coward. I am a coward for not sticking up for two drunk morons who I don't consider my friends. Was I a coward when I fought for my friends on a 6 on 20 situation? Was I a coward when I got cracked across in the ribs with a bat, or had a pool cue broken over my head? No. I stood up for myself in those situations. I took responsability for my own actions. I stood up my real FRIENDS. The ones I consider brothers, and I would die for.

You wouldn't know about these situations. You don't walk in my shoes. Which is why I know I am not worried about you calling me a coward. The only ones I worry about are my true friends, and they trust me with their lives.

Heck, you only got eight posts on here, yet you claim in other pplz threads that you see there "TRUE CHARACTER" like you dwid. How corny is that?

So whats brave? Calling people out on the net? Is that the extent of your bravery? Becuase if I were judging your character, I too would call you a coward. I maybe young, and hadn't had any training, BUT WHATS YOUR EXCUSE????

It might have been a mistake. Not sticking up for those two. (aquaintances) But I tell you one thing, they learned a very hard lesson. Something that would have been taught to them sooner or later, or had I shown up two minutes late anyway.

I need to grow up. Yeah, I am young, and can afford to make mistakes. Maybe your jealous, becuase you can't.
    Last edited by Yung Apprentice; 11-02-2003 at 08:34 PM.

Great fiction!

Hmmm...you, "fought for my friends on a 6 on 20 situation" which would have been, approximately, a 3 to 1 situation, yet you pussed out when it was 9 to 4, or, approximately, 2 to 1?!

You've been, "cracked across in the ribs with a bat", and, "had a pool cue broken over my head" not to mention the classic piece of fiction, "fought for my friends on a 6 on 20 situation". YOU must be a real @sshole to have had such a pounding in your short 21 years here. 6 on 20? What are you, a gang member? Or was the 6 on 20 from back in high school when some of the varsity football team caught you and five of your buddies punking each other behind the bleachers?

Cheers.

Haha...so hammer what would you do? Say you did go up against those 9 guys. You proceed to hit one of them in the throat and take the other guy to the ground, but when you where getting up the guy in front of you distracts you, from the guy with the knife from behind you...and then you get stabbed in the lung.
    All this for mere "acquaintances"? Some idiots deserve to learn the hard way.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

Those weren't my friends, for the last time.

Sansoostudent- You made me realize why Hammer has so much aggression towards me. He must relate. He probably was the @sshole that his "friends" had to bail out. And one day they must have decided to let him learn the hard way.

aint that the truth. used to be this guy at our school, spoilt little rich kid- you know the type. this guy however had a pair of goons that followed him around. and this little punk thought he was some kind of gangster- always challenging people to fights, but never a one on one- always a "my boys vs yours" most people just ignored him. then one year there was a skiing trip he went on, but his goons couldnt afford to go. big mistake on his part. a mate of mine who had enough of his sh*t found him in his room and broke his nose, then went and got another friend (no one ever messed with this guy- he was about 6"3 and 130kg. and this is when we were all about 15

So the beating starts, and this kid gets absolutely THRASHED. they had to send him home, and he left school soon after. mostly due to his goons ditching him- one day he walked past a friend of mine (bit of a nutcase- used to go to anger management, and when about 4 guys jumped him he pulled out a craft knife and went to work) and threw milk all over him. his goons just left and he got another beating from a very wet VERY ****ed off nutcase. while the entire school egged him on.
    "If there is no grand plan; if there is no big picture; if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."

YOU ARE A COWARD.
    he had the balls to come on here with the truth didn't he?
    there's a lot of people who might have done the exact same thing and then posted on kfo how they just took out nine people because they were starting **** with there friends. he didnt do that .... i give him props for that.

It might have been a mistake. Not sticking up for those two.
    fuck that. there is no reason to get the shit kicked out of you over two jerks starting a fight you had nothing to do with and whom you don't even know that well. freezing is obviously not good, but inaction in this particular case is completely justified. the only exception being if you did nothing after an ass kicking became more than an ass kicking. then it's time to find a way to stop it without getting yourself killed. no one was there but you, and we are all speculating, but from what you said it sounds like they got him on the ground and gave him a good couple kicks for being an *******. that's not your problem. as long as you don't freeze when it does count then there's absolutely no reason to second guess not stepping in on that instance.
    Last edited by GunnedDownAtrocity; 11-06-2003 at 04:30 PM.
    where's my beer?

Thanx GDA.