Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Krav Maga

...Forget what I was suposed to say
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

craaap
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thumbs up ^^^^^

LMAO!!! Your crazy!!!

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!

crap?

No, Krap Maggot!
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness...

No, Krap ***got

Krav Maga

Anybody ever tried this or know any reasons why I should/shouldn't give it a try?

You should try it just for the expierence and the opp. to touch other people's hands.

Most krav Maga schools train vs pads (as opposesd to hitting air all day long) and then spar. One of the KM schools in my area has an open fight night once a week. Most schools also touch on threat/enviornmental awareness - something that the majority of McDojo's dont even think about.

strike!

Thax 4 the reply. So I guess it's not something u can learn from a couple books or videos. We should take classes like every other MA?

10. Thumbs up

"Thax 4 the reply. So I guess it's not something u can learn from a couple books or videos. We should take classes like every other MA?"
    I bet.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I would suggest that you learn it from someone who learned it in the Israeli army, because that is where it is used most and is propogated most.

Or at least from a school that has a link to Imi himself. (creator and founder of the style)

It is essentially their h2h combat training.

cheers
    Last edited by Kung Lek; 05-24-2003 at 10:38 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

110% agree with Kung Lek...did I just say that...Krav Maga in certain circles is like yuppy student kingdom and it bears no real visual connection with the real deal which Imi created.

Good Krav Maga from the WW2 era looks a somewhat like Fairbairns stuff. The simple cream floats to the top.
    Regards

Check out the new issue of Black Belt for an article on another Israeli martial art called Hagannah. Not too common in the United States yet, but the main instructor in the U. S. is making efforts to make it become more widespread there. He also knows krav maga, but I do not know whether or not he teaches it.

Krav Maga...

There's a krav maga(sp) class that's going to start at the gym I work out in. It's pretty cheap and might be kind of fun.

Anybody know anything about it? Should I bother?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Krav Maga...

There's a krav maga(sp) class that's going to be starting at the gym i go to. It's pretty cheap.

Anybody know anything about the style? Is it worth taking?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash