Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My hands are registered as a DEADLY WEAPON!!!!

ACAMAC AristoAgon Martial Art lethal in extreem usage. It is moral imperialism that ACAMAC AristoAgon Martial Art man register with magistrates.

Martial Arts World Centrals and your CREATOR and legitime Sucesors and DIDACTIC Resources of ORIGINAL GENUINE Martial Arts ONLY
    The unique website with ONLY True GENUINE ORIGINALS Martial Arts LINKS to Official World Centrals (The UNIQUE Site since 1999 Until 2002 in the World that help to the new Beginner in the Martial Arts with LIST of ONLY Links to World Centrals of GENUINE ORIGINAL Martial Arts ONLY
    HISPANIC Countries HAPPY !!
    Argentina still alive and growing is the mayor countrie over the world about number of MASTERs of Taekwon-Do EVEN that Korea !!!
    Australia 4 MASTERs
    UK 11 MASTERs
    Korea 23 MASTERs
    ARGENTINA 24 MASTERs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OnLine Verifiable -->
    http://www.itf-generalchoi.com/masters.htm
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

There's gotta be some site where you can do this and print out a stoopit certificate... heck, I ought to do it... I'll make whole piles of change off'n it...
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

SEE UPON GLADIADOR UNIVERSAL!

Outofcontrol, yes. I a PIONNER of ACAMAC!
    GLADIADOR UNIVERSAL ( EL CID CRUZADO Universal Gladiator Elite Program )
    You can be part of the Elite Program of
    GLADIADOR UNIVERSAL this is a world wide open Program for only a few limited number of PIONNERS of ACAMAC around the glove all members directly conected with the Universal Supreme Authoritie of AristoAgon BRUN ACAMAC based in the Kingdom of Spain , this entitle you to receive direct material from world central , learn in your own home until BLACK BELT 1° Degree , be the PÍONNER in your Area Official Recognized by World Central Certificates , earn the range of PIONNER in your Area , can open a PIONNER Center Authorized and earn up to US$15.00 Monthly fee of the 30.00 Monmthly Fee of each student (If not BLACK BELT in your Area , 99% Chances that NO BLACK BELT IN YOUR AREA BECAUSE IS A NEW SPANIARD MARTIAL ART CREATED IN 1990 , you can OPEN INSTANTLY a MARTIAL ART CENTER , can be earned not garanteed about US$3.000,00 MONTHLY if 240 Students or a bit less)
    UNIVERSAL GLADIATOR are elegible to participate in demostrations or eventual futures tournaments if available in your Area .
    GLADIADOR UNIVERSAL ( Universal Gladiator ) can have and have with direct contact with the World HeadQuarter (based in Kingdom of Spain Europe EU) from all countries worldwide (YOUR COUNTRY EU EUROPE , Japan ASIA , nez Zeland OCEANY , Libia AFRICA , AMERICA US Continental and satellites Hawai UK) and even World Central make arrangement for all the USA 50 States except TX and FL .
    SUSCRIBE NOW --> (Copy and paste in field for note ; "for Universal Gladiator Elite Program")
    AristoAgon BRUN ACAMAC Universal Union
    EL CID CRUZADO GLADIADOR UNIVERSAL
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Heh, this reminds me of a guy I used to work with. This guy claimed to have taken part in designing the stealth bomber (now working for $7 bucks an hour in security), and he claimed to have travelled all over china and visited the most ancient buddhist temples there. While in said temples he saw the "famous" 30' tall statue of Buddha carved from one piece of solid jade. He maintained the statue was over 6,000 years old.

So apparently the statue was made by a psychic who knew what buddha would look like a few thousand years before his birth..?

You know him, too? I hate that guy.
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Thats cool, I met a guy downtown last week in a bar that told me if he told me what he invented the world "would never be the same."
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

shhh...i told you NOT to talk about it...
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

I still get a kick out of that whole "registered deadly hands" stuff when people ask me about it or people make claims towards it.

total b.s of course.

so, if you don't practice anymore and you get all saggy are they still deadly? hee hee.

agree with the whole self importance purchase idea put forth by abel.

the seeds of stupidity are sown mostly by those who profit from the vegetables that arise.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I guess TKD black belts should register their feet!... ...And BJJ guys their crotch!...

My crotch is a registered deadly weapon Idaho
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Court

RD,

The only time that the institution of law cares if you are a black belt is in the court of law. They reconize that a person who takes a combat art also has a right to defend them selfs or others but can only use the force necessary to stop the conflict. If you mame or kill the person you and your training is considered then a weapon. There is no "registration" anywhere. It is best to either avoid conflict or keep your mouth shut about your training. Then you should be ok.

As far as having to go to another country to earn his 3rd and 4th black belt????? Karate in Thailand? Not likely, possible but not likely.
    "Teach a man to fish..."

Originally posted by Vash
    Hell, my crotch is registered to vote.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

...and the rest of him is registered with the ASPCA.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

except for those parts registered with nambla.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Originally posted by Vash
    So your sayin' you got a vd....
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread