Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on Challenges

I will one day have sexy asian body guards. with katanas and skirts. Silk ones.
    auauughauahuahaghghggg.... *homer sound*
    "In choosing your dwelling, know how to keep to the ground.
    In cultivating your mind, know how to dive in the hidden depths.
    In dealing with others, know how to be gentle and kind.
    In speaking, know how to keep your words.
    In governing, know how to maintain order.
    In transacting business, know how to be efficient.
    In making a move, know how to choose the right moment.
    If you do not strive with others, you will be free from blame."
    -Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching
    An eye for an eye leaves the world blind.

Originally posted by MonkeySlap Too
    Have him meet you at the Palace of Blue Gardens, and have your crazed body gaurds the "Crazy 88's" surround him with Katanna's.

That would make me Lucy Liu, and clearly I'm not Lucy Liu, or I would be busy touching myself instead of posting on this here forum.
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 10-13-2003 at 12:19 PM.

Id be busy squatting over a hand mirror and giggling like a girl. Cause I would be one. A very hot asian one.
    -Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching

I will one day have sexy asian body guards. with katanas and skirts. Silk ones.
    Where are you going to find enough asian transvestites that also know kung fu?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Speak for yourself there. I want real wimmins. I dont care if they really can defend me or not, that isnt the purpose. I can handle myself. Take a katana away from one of them if need be and use it on my own.
    -Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching

Me and SD were just talking about Wimmins who can handle themselves. Its in the male psyche to want to be the protector of the relationship, but males cannot be there 24 hours a day 7 days a week. So, when I find the right one, I'm going to teach her to defend herself. I want her to be such a good fighter, that she could handle herself against more than one attacker, and make me work a little when we spar.

It helps to read the thread...but I don't care.

I want a band of sexy ninja-chicks @ my disposal. When I snap my fingers a grip of leather-clad wimmin should drop from the rafters.
    Last edited by CaptinPickAxe; 10-13-2003 at 01:04 PM.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Blog Entries

Mantis fighter challenges MMA fighters (Must See)

Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Don't click that link

Blog Entries
    what's wrong bruh??????
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Great goggly moogly that was disturbing!

Post of the year.

BTW, Jake Mace has jumped the shark.
    "I'm a highly ranked officer of his tong. HE is the Dragon Head. our BOSS. our LEADER. the Mountain Lord." - hskwarrior

Please,someone : kill it with fire for sake of 21st century's logical developments.
    SERIOUSLY?
    The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up ~ Mohammed Ali

ttt 4 2016!

Karate teacher fells 3 Facebook foes in Da'an dojo
    2016/02/18 19:49:10

From the skif.org.tw website

Taipei, Feb. 18 (CNA) After a heated dispute over martial arts on Facebook, rivals from two different schools faced off against each other in a sparring match that eventually turned into a fight with three injured at a dojo in Taipei.

At the center of the fighting were 51-year-old karate instructor Chu Hsueh-chang (朱雪璋) and 27-year-old male surnamed Tsai (蔡).

The Da'an District Police office received an emergency call late Monday night that a fight had broken out at Chu's karate dojo (正心道場), and police officers were swiftly dispatched to the scene.

When the police arrived outside the karate dojo, there were more than 10 men and women gathered outside, with some alleging that a fight was taking place inside the building. The police then demanded that Chu, the owner of the establishment, open the door.

Once inside, the police discovered three injured people and called an ambulance to take them to the hospital for treatment. Two were later discharged, while one person who was more seriously injured remained in the hospital for observation.

The injured include the 27-year-old Tsai with blunt head trauma, a 31-year-old man surnamed Chan (詹) with scratches to the neck, and a 35-year-old jujitsu master named Wang Yu-lin (王毓霖) with serious stab wounds that were deemed non-life threatening.

After questioning, the Da'an police took the two parties into custody in the afternoon to gather evidence as both sides wished to press charges of assault, attempted murder and other offenses.

According to the police investigation, martial artists from two rival schools, who had recently been involved in an online dispute over martial arts, agreed to meet at the dojo managed by Chu for a sparring match late Monday evening, and a brutal brawl then ensued.

As for the recipient of this challenge match, Chu claims to be a descendant of the first Ming emperor Chu Yuan-chang (朱元璋), a community leader and a karate expert. However, early last year while leading community residents on cleaning a street drain, he engaged in a verbal confrontation with another person whom he subsequently injured using karate. According to the prosecutor's office, he was sued for assault and coercion.

The injured Wang's student alleged that after letting the three into the school, Chu locked the main door, after which he could hear his coach screaming for help. After the incident, Wang claimed that there were at least 20 to 30 people inside, all brandishing knives.

Chu countered that it was his rival who brought 20 to 30 people with him, emphasizing that he did not stab anyone and it was the other party who brought the knives. He claimed that he only let three of their group into the dojo and then locked the rest out.

Regarding Wang's knife wounds, Chu told the reporters that no one cut him, rather he injured himself from wildly flailing the weapon. Tsai's response was "justice will be served in a court of law."

"I am now a dignified community leader and a martial artist, how could I go on the Internet and agree to a battle with these people," Chu said to the media. Instead, he claimed that they provoked him, insisting that not only was it the other side that brought knives, but also they were the ones to attack first.

As the two sides have diametrically opposing accounts, the police will investigate further to clarify the facts of the case.

(By Liu Jian-pang and Keoni Everington)
    Enditem/BL
    'I wouldn't a dun it, but 'e 'ad a knife.'
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Regarding Wang's knife wounds, Chu told the reporters that no one cut him, rather he injured himself from wildly flailing the weapon.
    "Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!"

The man/woman is a qualified teacher of kung fu if they have a known linage and studied under a certified instructor and were certified themselves under that qualified teacher. Whether that teacher is a good fighter depends on that individual. To go challenging a teacher to fight to prove themselves is foolish in my opinion. What you do with the system you learn is up to you. If you learn hung gar or tai chi…. Doesn’t matter. It is how you train with it, practice with a partner, do drills, spar, hit pads. If you want to prove you can fight go enter an amateur MMA competition, or grappling competition, there are plenty of them out there, instead of challenging a let’s say 50 year old instructor to a sparring match.

And you can take part in the schools sparing class and spar with the students. Can you imagine like going into a boxing gym, and a young meat head type guy asking the 55 year old coach to spar to prove boxing is real. Rather he would train there and spar with the younger boxers in training. There is a right and wrong way to do things. My Judo coach back in the states is like 70 now, I cant imagine the first day of judo class I go up to him and challenge him to prove his judo is good.I take part in the class and spar with the student. Respect ,discipline and all that stuff, remember it is a part of martial arts not just fight fight fight.