Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Golden Snake?

Everything

Since most of you say you we're at the tournament in 1984 which one's are you? See I got a copy of the tape from the tournament where Bill Leonard challenged Dufrense and the other ones to a sparring match. And got about 20 of your peoples a-- es kicked. And in the video you see Shawn The get under a table. Like I said let's go to the instint replay. And for all of you out there threatening me Ther's only one I'm will not fight and that is Grandmaster Ng. Oh yeh the the main temple my have been burned but therer were 2 more one in a cave and the other in the forrest dumby. Also have pictures of them stating Shaolin Temple Fukien. Dah I never make a statement that I can't back up or show proof. The tournament in 84 was one of the reasons I left sd in the first place.I was ther too. I was 19 and still in sd at the time, so again I ask which one was you I'm on the tape watching Dufrense kicking the sh-t put of sd people and he never got hurt. So if you want to test me or Dufrense we will be at the Mountain Friendship Tournament in Jenkins Ky. May 8th or I will be at Somerset on April 3rd. Please though on April 3rd no trouble in the tournament we can go out side. I would be glad to show you what the vibration palm is along with the willowleaf strike among other things. remember play nice. And don't push me unless you want to give me your real name. like I use not a made up one.

Better make sure MK doesn't meet her NP, he defiled my g/f and "taught her".. She's still recovering.

lol, he looks at her at Taiji legacy and he'll get his monk spade shoved where the light wont make it look shiny no mo...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Re: Everything

Originally posted by FRANK SEXTON
    Since most of you say you we're at the tournament in 1984 which one's are you? See I got a copy of the tape from the tournament where Bill Leonard challenged Dufrense and the other ones to a sparring match. And got about 20 of your peoples a-- es kicked. And in the video you see Shawn The get under a table. Like I said let's go to the instint replay. And for all of you out there threatening me Ther's only one I'm will not fight and that is Grandmaster Ng. Oh yeh the the main temple my have been burned but therer were 2 more one in a cave and the other in the forrest dumby. Also have pictures of them stating Shaolin Temple Fukien. Dah I never make a statement that I can't back up or show proof. The tournament in 84 was one of the reasons I left sd in the first place.I was ther too. I was 19 and still in sd at the time, so again I ask which one was you I'm on the tape watching Dufrense kicking the sh-t put of sd people and he never got hurt. So if you want to test me or Dufrense we will be at the Mountain Friendship Tournament in Jenkins Ky. May 8th or I will be at Somerset on April 3rd. Please though on April 3rd no trouble in the tournament we can go out side. I would be glad to show you what the vibration palm is along with the willowleaf strike among other things. remember play nice. And don't push me unless you want to give me your real name. like I use not a made up one.
    My real name's Ben Mullins, Frank, and I live in Knoxville Tennessee. These forums have no place for talk like that (especially in light of your other "peace" posts). I'll tell you what, PM me your address and I'll send you a blank tape. Copy the tournament on that tape. If what you say is true I'll publically apologize to you and your style and confirm to everyone that your account of the tournament is true. Is that fair?

I apologize to the rest of KFO. I would have just PM'd him and not aired this crap here, but I don't think he'll send me his address so I can see this tournament tape. He's probably just some troll and I took his bait. But I've been wrong before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Like I said let's go to the instint replay. And for all of you out there threatening me Ther's only one I'm will not fight and that is Grandmaster Ng. Oh yeh the the main temple my have been burned but therer were 2 more one in a cave and the other in the forrest dumby. Also have pictures of them stating Shaolin Temple Fukien. Dah I never make a statement that I can't back up or show proof.
    Actually, you haven't shown proof for anything yet

Re: Everything

Originally posted by FRANK SEXTON
    I'm neither friend nor foe of Shaolin Do. Though, I'd have to say that Judge Pen seems like he could be a pretty bad mothertrucker, so it can't be all bad.

Anyway, your post is quite obviously a cry for unconcealed man-lovin'.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

with judge pen's last post calling things to as much of an end as necessary, methinks we can consider this thread unnecessary. consider it closed, and if anyone has anything personal to address, JP gave his info. take your complaints up with him, since he seems to be the one mature enough to offer his services.

thanks JP.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA