Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I ALMOST ate a taco

Fa_jing, that wouldn't happen to be Lazlo's would it?

There's millions of good taquerias in Chitown, but only one near the Empty Bottle and Double Door

Mmmmm.... I'm getting all hungry now just thinking about last night again.
    Last edited by CrippledAvenger; 10-17-2003 at 09:58 AM.
    "Oh LORD, please spare our eyes"- Traditional Prayer before an English Singlestick Match

I have found that this is the case with most foods after given scenario.
    I think after a few years, you'll actually realize this to be fact of the matter, instead of an oh yeah....lol

I almost had a taco last night for dinner... but instead I was nice and had it for desert
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Ya wanna get tacos after class tomorrow? Miguel teaches right in the middle of the Hood.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

**** straight I do!

....well, provided I don't eat too many liver shots.
    "Oh LORD, please spare our eyes"- Traditional Prayer before an English Singlestick Match

Here's hoping that the Chicago Police aren't running a Taco sting on white guys....

National Taco Day 2019

National Taco Day Is Today! Here's Where You Can Snag the Best Taco Deals and Freebies
    By BRAD TUTTLE Updated: October 4, 2019 9:11 AM ET | Originally published: October 3, 2019

We hope you’re hungry. National Taco Day 2019 is being celebrated on Friday, October 4, and chains like Taco Bell, Chuy’s, On the Border, and Taco John’s are honoring the almighty taco by rolling out heaping trays of taco deals and freebies.

Here’s where you can find all the best National Taco Day deals:

Taco Bell
    On October 4 only, Taco Bell is selling a National Taco Day gift set, which is a digital gift card good for two Crunchy Tacos and two Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Tacos, for a total of $5 plus $.50 for tax. If you bought these four tacos at Taco Bell normally, they’d cost over $6 plus tax. So you’re saving over $1 with the National Taco Day deal.

Taco Bell

@tacobell
    Sharing (tacos) is caring. Give the gift of tacos with the exclusive $5 #NationalTacoDay Gift Set.

$5 National Taco Day Gift Set
    nationaltacodaygiftset.com
    5:46 PM - Oct 1, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    146 people are talking about this
    Del Taco
    Del Taco has two National Taco Day deals: You can get a free taco on Friday with any purchase using the Del Taco app, and you can get a free Beyond Taco or Beyond Avocado Taco — also only with any purchase made via the Del Taco app on October 4.

Baja Fresh
    Head to Baja Fresh’s Instagram or Facebook page on Friday to get a special National Taco Day deal good for buy-one, get-one-free tacos on October 4.

Bubbakoo’s Burritos
    For National Taco Day, Bubbakoo’s Burritos 30-ish locations are offering the special deal of tacos for $1 each.

Chronic Tacos
    Chronic Tacos will reveal a code word on social media on Friday, and when you say it when ordering between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on National Taco Day, you’ll get a free taco.

Chronic Tacos
    @chronictacos
    We just took a
    D
    N
    A
    test
    turns out we’re
    %
    giving away free tacos on
    NATIONAL TACO DAY. Oct. 4th.

View image on Twitter
    9:29 AM - Sep 26, 2019
    See Chronic Tacos's other Tweets
    Chuy’s
    Chuy’s locations have a bunch of National Taco Day deals and specials, including $1 floaters and a free entrée of your choice to any customer who dresses up like a taco on Friday.

Hurricane Grill & Wings
    When you purchase at least one taco and two drinks at Hurricane Grill restaurants on Friday, you’ll get a second taco free.

On the Border
    On the Border has an endless tacos deal available on Friday for National Taco Day 2019: All-you-can-eat tacos are priced at $8.99 or $9.99, depending on the On the Border restaurant location, all day on October 4.

On The Border
    @ontheborder
    It’s almost crunch time! #NationalTacoDay is right around
    the corner and we’re celebrating with Endless Tacos for
    just $8.99. Mark your calendar for October 4th!

Embedded video
    2:24 PM - Oct 2, 2019
    See On The Border's other Tweets
    Rubio’s Coastal Grill
    On Friday, October 4, you can get a free taco with any drink purchase at Rubio’s Coastal Grill by showing this National Taco Day deal coupon when you order.

Salsarita’s Mexican Grill
    Customers with the Salsarita’s app will get a special National Taco Day deal, to be revealed on Friday, October 4.

Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill
    @Salsaritas
    #NationalTacoDay is ONE WEEK AWAY. We're loading a special offer to our app members' accounts - are you in?

Offer valid at participating locations only. Set your Favorite Location on app profile.

Embedded video
    6:11 AM - Sep 27, 2019
    See Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill's other Tweets
    Taco Bueno
    Tacos are priced at just 49 cents each all day at Taco Bueno on National Taco Day.

Taco Bueno

@tacobueno
    Celebrate National Taco Day The Bueno Way! .49¢ Party Tacos® ALL DAY Today! (10/4/2019)
    .#taco #tacos #tacobueno #partytacos #bueno #nationaltacoday

View image on Twitter
    12:15 AM - Oct 4, 2019
    See Taco Bueno's other Tweets
    Taco John’s
    Download the Taco John’s app and you’ll receive a digital coupon good for a free crispy beef taco on Friday for National Taco Day 2019.

Taco John's

@tacojohns
    Download our FREE app today to get a FREE crispy beef taco on Friday, October 4. Did we mention FREE!?!?

Embedded video
    8:14 PM - Oct 2, 2019
    See Taco John's's other Tweets
    TacoTime
    At TacoTime restaurants, the National Taco Day deal features $1 Crisp Tacos all day long on Friday.

TacoTime

@TacoTime
    Are you ready for National Taco Day?! Visit us on October 4th for $1 Crisp Tacos all day long!

View image on Twitter
    10:48 AM - Sep 30, 2019
    See TacoTime's other Tweets
    Tijuana Flats
    Tijuana Flats is hosting a National Taco Day deal that lasts from Friday, October 4, through Sunday, October 6: You can get an order of two tacos, chips, and drink for $5.99, and you can sub in a beer for an extra $2 — all weekend long.

Tijuana Flats

@TijuanaFlats
    Party like it's TIJUANA TUESDAZE ALL WEEKEND, October 4th-6th to celebrate National Taco Day!

Embedded video
    10:34 AM - Oct 2, 2019
    I had tacos last night at Trejo's Tacos. I might have to get me some more at lunch today.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart