Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I ALMOST ate a taco

I ALMOST ate a taco

But it was from Taco Bell, so I didn't.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Man, thank God you didn't. You might have needed your stomach pumped.
    I have a signature.

Don't lie man... I can smell you from here.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

What's more, I ALMOST talked to the got qi girls, ALMOST ranked myself in a style I founded, ALMOST answered a Shaolin-do challenge, ALMOST kicked a shoplifter to death, ALMOST burned down the Vatican, ALMST learned Golden Snake, ALMOST needed help from the ground guys, ALMOST used a knife fighting resource, ALMOST woke up and smelled the carcass, ALMOST watched anime with Gene Ching and the RZA, ALMOST went to a disco, ALMOST learned an authentic style and form, ALMOST killed two attackers, ALMOST saw a jacked up moment in a kungfu movie, and finally ALMOST found out what is up with the cartwheel guard pass.

It's ALMOST been a very busy day.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I ALMOST found this thread funny.

ok ok i'm lying i did

Not only did I eat a taco, but I listened to Taco's remake of "putting on the ritz" while I ate it.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

I almost got the picture about almostest almosters...

practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

I Almost feel like training.

I'd tell you to come down to the school.. but I bruised the top of my foot (yeah, more bruises, and we're not even playing hard yet) so I'll prob take off until Sat. morning, when we'll be doing taiji in the park if you care to join in.

This post is Almost Off Topic
    practice wu de

I almost hesitated once. I was on the verge of doing something, when I suddenly was faced with the quandary: to hesitate or not to hesitate. Fortunately, I gave it some thought, and decided not to hesitate.

I love that my new sig is commanding you all to read my posts very carefully. I should have thought of that before.

I almost wonder what else you can be commanded to do?
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 10-16-2003 at 08:59 AM.

I added an "almost" to that last post to make it on topic.

But I almost forgot.

"but I bruised the top of my foot (yeah, more bruises, and we're not even playing hard yet) "____________________

Im almost convinced you just like hurting yourself. almost tempting, but this weekend might be difficult. lemmie give this some thought and holla back at you.
    I almost might just be there.

I almost realized that I never really read your posts... until I read your sig, now I'll almost take you seriosly ...
    practice wu de

Originally posted by Starchaser107
    "but I bruised the top of my foot (yeah, more bruises, and we're not even playing hard yet) "____________________

Im convinced you just like hurting yourself. tempting, but this weekend might be difficult. lemmie give this some thought and holla back at you.
    You know, the attention isn't so bad.. I should ALMOST be ok (especialy for taiji) on Saturday... Let me know, I can give you a ride too if you need.
    Last edited by norther practitioner; 10-16-2003 at 09:13 AM.
    practice wu de