Thread: Do you know some long distance moving companies?

Do you know some long distance moving companies?

Hey, friends, I need a company that is engaged in relocation for many years as I have a lot of antiques and things that are very dear to me. I don't want to lose these things or that it be broken during the relocation... I need some professionals that could relocate my stuff from Alabama to California.

sorry, no idea

to where in cali are you moving?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by Muller21Q View Post
    Hey, friends, I need a company that is engaged in relocation for many years as I have a lot of antiques and things that are very dear to me. I don't want to lose these things or that it be broken during the relocation... I need some professionals that could relocate my stuff from Alabama to California.
    Hello, friend, moving is a very stressful thing for sure. I can recommend you these Long distance spammer movers, as I was left very impressed by their services. My mum wanted to move closer to me, so she bought a small studio in my city. She was searching for a good movers company, and after some search, I fond these guys. The came, with tools, work clothes and all that, dissasembled everything, packed it nicely and moved everything safely. Be sure to call them and ask if this is what fits you.

Quote Originally Posted by Buvshaia View Post
    Hello, friend, moving is a very stressful thing for sure. I can recommend you these Long distance spammer movers, as I was left very impressed by their services. My mum wanted to move closer to me, so she bought a small studio in my city. She was searching for a good movers company, and after some search, I fond these guys. The came, with tools, work clothes and all that, dissasembled everything, packed it nicely and moved everything safely. Be sure to call them and ask if this is what fits you.
    Lucky I had some unpleasant experience with my movers