Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new moderator

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    FWIW, we have that now with herb ox.
    And every bit as delusional as people were crying for all those years ago. Heaven forbid you actually have to prove your bull****

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    And every bit as delusional as people were crying for all those years ago. Heaven forbid you actually have to prove your bull****
    You are nothing but a miserable POS.

really.
    Dr. Dale Dugas
    Hakka Mantis
    Integrated Eskrima
    Pukulan Cimande Pusaka Sanders

All for Use
    Nothing for Show

Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post

really.

john "bagua commando" painter

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    john "bagua commando" painter
    At least he is not a miserable POS like Soco.

Besides, I am no longer teaching for Dr. Painter.

I teach for myself.
    Dr. Dale Dugas
    Hakka Mantis
    Integrated Eskrima
    Pukulan Cimande Pusaka Sanders

All for Use
    Nothing for Show

Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post

really.
    Oh look, the ignorant hack that once tried to profound us with his nonexistent expertise on emergency medicine. Go back to playing with vibrating crystals.

Some days, it just doesn't pay to open Pandora's box

Alright now, let's all settle down before someone gets banned. Just because the U.S. government is trying to enforce banning doesn't mean we have to follow suit.

SoCo KungFu, you drew first blood on this ttt-ed thread, so you'll be the first to get banned. Skepticism is welcome here (heck, I'm very skeptical of TCM from many past experiences) but your tone is too accusatory for constructive criticism.

Mor Sao, you stepped up to defend your forum friend, which I can't fault you for. Your approach is heavy (iron) handed, so soften up that approach.

bawang, if there was a movie titled Bagua Commando, I'd totally watch that. I'd watch the **** out of it.

While the rest of the nation is being divisive, let's try to keep the peace here as Wulin family please.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Alright now, let's all settle down before someone gets banned. Just because the U.S. government is trying to enforce banning doesn't mean we have to follow suit.

SoCo KungFu, you drew first blood on this ttt-ed thread, so you'll be the first to get banned. Skepticism is welcome here (heck, I'm very skeptical of TCM from many past experiences) but your tone is too accusatory for constructive criticism.

Mor Sao, you stepped up to defend your forum friend, which I can't fault you for. Your approach is heavy (iron) handed, so soften up that approach.

bawang, if there was a movie titled Bagua Commando, I'd totally watch that. I'd watch the **** out of it.

While the rest of the nation is being divisive, let's try to keep the peace here as Wulin family please.
    Skepticism is non existent here.

Unfortunately you cannot be moderate when you take a side.
    Your own words. Your moderator has demonstrated time and again he/she is lacking both the necessary objectivity and expertise to appropriately access the validity of information regarding this topic (and others really). And repeatedly evades any notion of criticism, or any call to validate his/her claims, both in the information he/she posts and in his/her own practices. So no, you apparently do not appreciate skepticism because this bull**** continues, a decade later.

Sorry, but quacks don't get respect.

Disrespect

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    Skepticism is non existent here.
    Well, there is you, apparently, but perhaps not for much longer given your attitude. Just shift your tone and we're good. Counter with an inflammatory argument if you like, but we will ban you for that. There's enough flame wars in the general media nowadays. We don't need anymore here. Honestly, I'd hate to ban you, because I do like your skeptical standpoint, so I do hope you choose to be more civil. But given your past, I'm skeptical.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Point being this is a forum for the discussion of things associated with TCM practices. I do not need to assess validity anyone's liking. We each are just one opinion in a sea of many voices. Right now the smartest voices in conventional medicine are joining together to support acupuncture as an intervention preferable to pharmaceuticals and surgery.

I've been relatively quiet in my responses not because I am not educated, but rather so as to avoid dominating the discussion.
    For those who question my qualifications: Last year alone, I completely reversed 2 cases of type 2 diabetes, and put a patient's stage 3 chronic kidney disease into complete remission, using acupuncture alone, and much to the astonishment of their respective MD's. And that's just the beginning. I've treated over 6000 people in the last 5 years that I've been keeping stats, with 80% of cases enjoying a significant improvement. I fix back, neck and shoulder pain on a daily basis, often with instantaneous results. 2 weeks ago I referred my patient for an abdominal ultrasound to rule out hepatic neoplasm, based upon an unusual sensations I detected in her radial pulse. I received the results yesterday and, unfortunately, I was partially correct as she indeed has liver pathology (hepatic steatotsis) but more importantly the ultrasound dectected an early stage neoplasm on her pancreas. If you know anything medical at all, you know that pancratic neoplasms are rarely benign and most often fatal in the absence of a history of pancreatitis, in part because they often elude detection until it's too late. Her doctor says I may have saved her life.

So, let's entertain the possibility that there is more to TCM than what meets the eye academically. Now, can we get back to a more cordial discussion pertinent to the topic of this forum, please?

humbly,
    h.ox
    Last edited by herb ox; 03-16-2017 at 04:16 PM.