Thread: Boooo

Angry Boooo

So I had been on this routine for 3 weeks, and I had 1 week left of the first 4 week phase.

I was just about to make a post about how it was strange that I wasn't eating as much as normal (my appetite was less) but I had still managed to gain a few pounds somehow. (this is an entire "wtf" issue in itself)

And then three days ago I get food poisoning and lose like 4 pounds. I've probably had about 700 calories total since Thrusday. I'm freaking starving, and I'm just finally getting to the point where mild food will stay in my stomach.

Boooo.

Stupid food poisoning messing up my gains. You get thumbs down.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Quit eating that sh!t in the street.

good luck with your recovery - drink some chamomile tea maybe

Chinese food?

That sucks, IF. Hope you recover quick.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Originally posted by Ford Prefect
    Chinese food?
    I think it was Panda Express. When I mentioned that to a couple people they all said they knew of a bunch of people who had gotten food poisoning from various locations of that restaurant.

So, yeah, good guess.

I don't know why people continue to eat that stuff. If it's homemade, then I'm all for it. Every single food poisoning case any of my friends have every had was due to a Chinese food restaurant with the exception of one that happenned in the military at Fort Knox. I'd say that's about 11 or 12 instances.

Funny thing is that my father and grandfather refuse to eat Chinese food because of their experience going to runs (firefighters) at Chinese food restaurants.

Panda Express

panda express = butt-ass

xing's panda palace = sa-weeeeeeeet.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

I got food poisining from an Italian hogie, from an Italian resteraunt. We don't have any panda express around here.
    Bless you

Most of the food poisoning around here is from seafood.

Poisoning from chinese food is because we americans are too stupid to know which chinese restaurants are good and which are roach farms with woks.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

Hmm, I only have 1 panda express within 50 miles of me. Looks like an asian-themed mcdonalds. Bleh.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

Gotta watch chicken n the street world. Fix your bird at home, I don`t trust those out there. Chicken is dangerous! Just assuming you had bird in your meal.

Yeah I got three chicken dishes.