After two years of experimenting with different mixes, I finally got it. The protein factory staff helped me with the final mix. I thought I would post it here because I have never got as good results from a powder as I'm getting now. I'm on EDT training right now (a bodybuilding workout, look it up at T-mag if your not familliar) and I'm putting on muscle like crazy considering I only started 2 and a half weeks ago. I thought I'd post my mix for you all to try if you like:

25% micellear cassein protein
5% glutamine peptides
5% Hydrolized 1400 whey
10% egg white
55% CFM Whey Isolate

Add Aminogen
Add Vitamin and Mineral powder

When I mix it, i add my own flax seed meal and take it with some good fast-burning carbs.

www.proteinfactory.com is where I did it

This mix has hydrolized protein and glutamine peptides that can be used to build muscle very quickly, a lot of CFM whey isolate because its the highest quality basic protein you can put into your body, and egg white protein for amino acid diversity, as egg white protein has an excellent A. A. profile. The cassein takes longer to digest, so you have two proteins being used nearly imeediately, the CFM a little later, and the Cassein after that. Aminogen raises the protein content in the blood by catalyzing its digestion, and the Vit and Min powder you want when you do serious lifting. Give it a try. I have been trying various ingredients and percentages in my mixes for about two years, and this is by far the best. As a side note, this stuff doesn't taste very...how should I say...drink-able, but I found you can make it taster pretty goof with a few drops of vanilla extract and sugar (preferrably brown).