Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some thoughts on the TJPM, MHPM and TJMHPM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Long Path

Originally posted by Albino_Mantis

So when are you going to start coming back out to the park?
    Oops, sorry... didn't see your post until just now.

I've been working with my own group on Saturdays and Sundays, and another group on Monday evenings. I've invited people to join us for weekends, but have not had any takers.

N.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Long Path

Originally posted by -N-

Oops, sorry... didn't see your post until just now.

I've been working with my own group on Saturdays and Sundays, and another group on Monday evenings. I've invited people to join us for weekends, but have not had any takers.

N.
    I am glad to hear that your group is training that hard. I think after the first of the year I am going to start looking for something closer to home. I’ve grown tired of the attitude in the park and want to find a group to train with that is… well less dysfunctional in their training attitude. I might try to track down Sifu’s SiHing Raymond and see if I can train with his closed door group.

How was the Memorial Dinner for Sifu? I didn’t attend since I was never officially invited (in fact there was a day when Perry showed up at the park but didn’t even mention it while I was in ear shot, but I over heard him tell Mark that he’d shown to invite Wuelf). Left me with warm fuzzies, if you know what I mean.

Originally posted by Albino_Mantis
    I didn’t attend since I was never officially invited...
    Sorry the invitation didn't make its way to you. Perry had emailed people on behalf of Simo, and asked those that were mailed to pass the word on to any of those that weren't on the list. I expect he assumed that the others at the park had already let you know.

take care,
    N.

Originally posted by -N-

Sorry the invitation didn't make its way to you. Perry had emailed people on behalf of Simo, and asked those that were mailed to pass the word on to any of those that weren't on the list. I expect he assumed that the others at the park had already let you know.

take care,
    N.
    He came to the park challenged me to this really long duel. we fought for over three hours, with lots of flying kicks, sommersaults, leaping into the air and then collapsed due to fatigue...oh wait, that was the movie I watch last night..

alright maybe we didn't fight, but we did talk about it and resolved the issue.