Thread: Cell Phone terror

Cell Phone terror

18 minutes of terror for 911 cell phone caller.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/n...al/5818939.htm

Makes me scratch my head when bedpans pretending to be people still consider the death penalty to be unjustfiable.
    Regards

WTF - While I appreciate a healthy skepticism about the people in power - and I have seen corruption and police abuse first hand - and, BTW Black Jack in Illinois...I still think the people that committed this crime should be tortured slowly, given a little hope, tortured some more, until they lose thier will to live.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

Black Jack in Illinois.....who else would it be.

I agree on the slow torture, no wait, slower torture, no wait, slowest torture. Slow torture with lots of salt.
    Regards

On Monday night, Zayas and a friend were helping someone move furniture in the 3500 block of Old York Road when they were approached by three men. The trio began talking to Zayas and his friend, then forced them at gunpoint into a waiting vehicle.
    It's always safest to just go along with whatever the gunman says.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.